29th March:WU: Panghat pe nache AsYa

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 1

Asad puts gulaal on Zoyas face..and Ayan pours color on her..! Asad too..! Nikhat and Humera are playing colors too and Ayan puts color on Humera! Ayan dances on Panghat pe nache Madhubala!  Zoya joins Ayan after putting color on him..! Najma dances with them as well n Nikhat and Humera joins them..! Zoya and Najma throw colors in the air..! 

Thereafter.. Zoya-Najma-Nikhat-Humera dance in synch..! Zoya teases Asad and woos him..! Asad keeps mum! Ayan keeps jumping all around n lies on a cot and people carry it around..! Asad gets pulled to dance by Najma n Zoya and he does a few moves ..! Zoya keeps trying to make him dance.. but he goes aside..! 

Ayan Zoya and others keep dancing and Zoya almost trips and Asad holds her in time..! Eyelock..! BG- Mitwa ..! Circular shot of AsYa! Tanvir watches from afar BG-  Billo rani! Asad puts color on Zoyas cheek and Zoya smiles.! She too puts color on Asads face..! Tanvir watches ..from afar glaring at the duo! BG-Mitwa for AsYa..! Asad holds Zoyas hand..! 

Zoya is on the phone and asks the shopkeeper about the photo she gave for framing and the person says.. its about to get ready..! Zoya says cant hear in the noise..! The man asks by what time she will come? Zoya says she is at Raam Leela Maidan and will come soon! Right then Razia comes and the guy says the photo frames she had given are not ready yet..! Razia says i know and asks about the girl he had talked of the previous day! The man says.. yes.. but  dun have the number ..but she had called and asked about her photo frame..! He gives Zoyas whereabouts.! Razia contemplates going there..! 

Ayan is all lost and Zoya calls Ayan n says.. hello Robert and Ayan says.. Mona ...Operation Karan Arjun is successful ..! Zoya wants to meet n Ayan says.. surely..! She asks about a way to identify him and Ayan says..a guy with color on face..is him n Zoya says..all have color on their face! They collide with each other n fume..! They say on phone.. Some idiot had collided n realise they are talking to each other about each other n walks towards each other..! Asad pours water on their head.. and they are shocked to see each other..! They recollect their first meeting ..fights ..! Both go.. TUM??

Razia arrives at the Raam Leela  Maidan and wonders what to do if anyone recognises her? She puts color on her face...! Zoya asks Ayan ...so ur Mr. Khans bro? Ayan says.. n ur the guest from US? Asad says.. yes.. ! Zoya says.. dinno Mr. Khan loves u so much n Ayan says.. but i know ..why Asad calls her Musibat..! Ayan says..he had prayed to Lord that he give all of Asads trouble to him but he makes another wish that may Lord give all Musibat except ONE aka her..! Zoya says... a sher for him...

Cheeti ki chu nikli jise samjha tha sher ki dahad
Chuha mila .. hume after digging pahad..

Ayan says.. the actual sher suits.. Chuhiya Farukhi..! 

Asad says.. its Holi.. n Holi me sab gile shikve mit jate hain..! Ayan says.. dushman bhi gale mil jate hain .. and he wants to hug all troubles too.! Zoya says.. n she wants to spray pepper in his eyes! Asad says..what is the problem? He says that... U two are childhood buds right...n made plan against me.. right? Zoya-Ayan blame each other ..! Ayan says.. the plan to stop him to reach court was Zoyas .. Zoya says the bhoot idea was Ayans..! Ayan says Opeartion Karan Arjun was Zoyas idea..! Zoya says holi was Ayans idea ..n Ayan finishes by saying..Zoya calls Asad... Akdoo Ahmed Khan ..! Asad asks them both to shake hands..! They do..n smile at each other..! Asad spots Rasheed-Shireen-Nuzhat..! 

Part 2

Ayan asks Nuzhat why she brought their parents at the Maidan.. ! Nuzhat tells Ayan she dinno they were gonna come! Rasheed-Shireen are standing face to face in front of Dilshad..! Shireen approaches Dilshad and is about to apply color on her when Asad comes and blocks her by holding her hand..! Everyone is stunned..! Asad pushes Dilshad aside .. glares at Rasheed and walks past them with Najma in tow..! Shireen hugs Ayan .. n Ayan holds her hand and comforts her..! Rasheed looks on pained..! 

The photo frame shop guy calls Razia and gives Zoyas number to Razia..! Razia calls on the number n Zoyas moby rings n she picks up the call..! Razia can hear..! Zoya is standing with her back to Razia ...and Razia starts to walk towards her..! Suddenly Razia gets blocked by a group of revelers and by the time she reaches to Zoya.. Zoya has left the spot..! A while later .. she spots Zoya n someone comes n pulls Zoya around n says.. ZOYA come play with us..! Razia is shocked to see her..!

Part 3

Razia says.. YEH LADKI?? Mere shohar ki najayaz aulaad.. jiski ammi ko maine khatam kiya? [This girl.. my hubbys illegitimate daughter..whose mom ..i had murdered] She says. .buri kismat..har raste ka bhikhari hai... ! [Misfortune is a beggar of every road] What a turn in destiny ..Zoya is here n that too on the side of the enemy? Razia swears that. .main bhi woh bala hun .. jo gar rasta kaat jaye... to bili bhi rasta badal leti hai..! [I m that sort of person if i cross the path even a black cat will not dare cross my path]

Razia bi ko bhi aag se khelne ka hunar aata hai..! She says before this fire destroys my life and me.. have to do something about it..! She approaches Tanvir! Tanvir taunts Razia that.. a woman like her.. with a lowly girl like her?? What will happen to her repute..! Razia tells Tanvir to cut the crap n that she will give her double the money..! She tells Tanvir to handle a girl.. n ensure she is out of this town .. n country n to ensure she never returns..! Tanvir asks her who is the girl? Razia points to Zoya..! Tanvir says..she can work for Razia ..! Razia turns to leave n Tanvir says.. she said..she can do  and not that she..will do..! Razia says..she will do this work.. as she will pay her double..! 

Zoya calls out to Tanvir and comes to her! Razia turns her back to Zoya..! Zoya says..she was searching for her n Tanvir says Asad has sent car for them..! Zoya says..lets go n they leave! Razia watches..! 

Precap -- Asad says.. Ms Farukhi ..! Zoya says.. my mood is too bad.. so please save ur bitter talk for some other day..! Asad says..he saw she was upset ..since she returned..so .. n offers her a pastry.. ! Zoya takes n eats n smiles..! Asad smiles at her..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyakiideewani thumbnail
can't wait.update soon.plzzz.
Invisiblereader thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update armu4ever
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx fr the wu!!!
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ðŸ¤—
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks a bunch!! Ahh man! these episodes keep getting better and better--YAY!!!
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Ok so today they cleared how Raziya got to know abt Zoe's whereabouts and phone number
Gosh is everybody in Bhopal working for this evil, crazy woman or what ??? And where does she find so much money to spend without anyone questioning her 😕

And finally Zoyaan milan after lots of hits and misses...and wait...Asad knows now who this Rabert is 😲 😆
How did he figure that out ??? And now Ayaan & Zoe told him all about this entire Mona-Rabert kahaani...this was just hilarious 🤣 🤣
But what could be the possible symbolism in Asad making Ayaan-Zoe shake hands ??? If there is some symbolism here

But the show is getting interesting and with the new promo where Asad tells Zoe that he knows who her abu is...does this mean that Asad is the one who is gonna discover this truth himself  ; I am dreading that Asad might distance himself from Zoe or he himself will send her to Siddiqui's house
And then again we have an article saying abt Zoe leaving for NY

All is so confusing...but nevertheless interesting

I am all for the track except Ayaan-Zoe marriage track OR Asad-Tanveer marriage track !!!!!!!

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thnx fr da update...misd it today...😭
ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...it was a rocking episode
mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for written update ðŸ˜Š