Sushmita Mukherjee to play Sunaina's old friend

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sushmita Mukherjee

Sushmita will essay the old friend of Sunaina (Himani Shivpuri) who is very classy, rich, a typical elite lady who very well knows that Sunaina is sitting on some huge money. Her only motive in meeting Sunaina is to somehow coax her to sell her huge property by showing her the moolah. Sushmita will sport a typical business woman look, and is also believed to be carrying a pet along with her.

When contacted, Sushmita Mukherjee confirmed the same to us. She begins her shoot from today (29 March 2013).

thanks for sharing. Will be fun on sets as AD just love pets
Durgesh will be on Sushmita's side ðŸ˜‰ after all he will be thinking of commission ðŸ˜†
Lets see if the Chaturvedi family eventually loses the house or not.
No i do not want to see the same old drama, loosing property and trying hard to gain it back and at last they finally get back.
I feel that if they lost the house, Suhnaina may even fall sick of getting shocked😉
Hehe...visha say good good
Thanks for sharing Visha 😊 Sushmita will be joining Housewife 😃 and normally she plays negatives roles 😉
Originally posted by karsuh

Thanks for sharing Visha 😊 Sushmita will be joining Housewife 😃 and normally she plays negatives roles 😉

Yeah dee, she is negative here too i guess as she wants the Chaturvedi house ðŸ˜•
Oh no she is after their house 😕 and alot of drama is going to happen there 😊