Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Its a rather unfair rule...maid was cribbing...How can people like her pay 2k and buy set top boxes for their 14 inch black and white TVs??? Not fair...
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

Its a rather unfair rule...maid was cribbing...How can people like her pay 2k and buy set top boxes for their 14 inch black and white TVs??? Not fair...

its unnecessary as well!
i dont really see any big advantage lying in it
and ur maid is just cribbing
ours is asking us for itEdited by Mini.S - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well.. on the other side...people are taking advantage of it... because there is a deadline and people will surely buy it.. they are trying to encash it by selling it at a higher price 😑
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mere maid ke ghar pe toh Tata Sky came earlier than it came on our place 🀣 ... Edited by Bhavanab - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
My maid has asked 500 rs extra ithis month n all 4 houses she works...for set top box.

Yesterday there was AKD going on...she enjoyed it...and was cribbing that she'll not get to see her Abhijeet Anna unless we give her extra amount this month.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My maid has asked 500 rs extra ithis month n all 4 houses she works...for set top box.

Yesterday there was AKD going on...she enjoyed it...and was cribbing that she'll not get to see her Abhijeet Anna unless we give her extra amount this month.

πŸ˜† Abhijeet Anna.. And Joseph... Unke liye toh bantha hai vissy... Set top box khareedna... 

Mujh badnaseeb ko Dekho... Mera current life bhi mera nahi hai... I cannot buy a TV because my parents think that It's waste to buy it just for few months πŸ˜‘ wonder if I am a patient suffering from last stage of cancer πŸ˜‘

Uff.. Subah se mood kharaab kar ke rakha hai... Why on earth is today a holiday 
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Chalo Nirvana time...winding up an hour early...πŸ˜‰ 😈
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -heemZIA

I have easter holidays till april 17thπŸ₯³ Theres nothing to do though

Awh mine are till 16th April πŸ˜­! Aww actually I'm kinda the same i don't have nothing to do but you know just have fun and sleep, eat, go on IF regularly, watch tv etc. that's my holiday haha away from school and all phew! πŸ˜† Hope I helped hehe! 
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 11 years ago
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im not actually sure if its 16th or 17th, i think 16th might be an inset day not sure.πŸ˜• i dont keep up to date with my school calendarπŸ˜† my holidays are basically like yours😊 Edited by -heemZIA - 11 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@-heemZIA

Yeah whichever day it is the best thing is that we get our time and can have fun!! πŸ˜ƒ
Grhh but I'm really annoyed I have some Maths homework to complete nooo I might as well do it today or tomorrow and enjoy holidays πŸ˜‰