MaaSan ...analysis on p2. lol

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

On the way, Emily jumps into the SUV. She's a lively one. Not in the least bit hassled by her own situation. Sandy has also managed to lighten up and enjoy the ride. Seated next to Suraj she launches into a lecture on Maasa's family. Emily obediently gets a note pad out and draws the family tree as narrated by Sandy. Coz only Sandy knows Bhabasa's family. 

But soon Sandy is exhausted. She dozes off and of course ever attentive Suraj gently pulls her towards him and makes her rest her head on his shoulder. Sandy's jigripooyummymunchrasgul he is. When they stop, he even tells Bhabo, 'ok let's stay awhile and watch the show mummy. so what if we're late?" πŸ˜²  ... so what? ...my my ! This Suraj is not the Pushkar Suraj. Mummy agrees meekly. πŸ˜²  what's happening man?  Maasa's influence is already at work?

Oh Maasa's entrance was a cross between 80s Bollywood and er... 80s Bollywood. What was that music? Sounded real funky. Like RD Burman. Suited Maasa too. Bhabo has already covered up because of Tahkursa. Now she pulls the ghunghat even further down for Maasa. Maasa alights from the cart and walks straight past Bhabo. Sandy is the only one she really wants to catch up with...wonder why!  Sandy all easy smiles and hey! yo! watup! And adds a thick layer of butter as well...oye,you look too pretty for words Maasa!.  Bhabo did an eye flutter under her ghunghat...like who's going to notice?  Sandy has no time for you Bhabo. She's working on MaaSan. 

ok ok I'm going to sleep man! ... 

Edited by PadBear - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
PP 

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 11 years ago
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhabho is getting jealous πŸ˜†when sandy is getting closer to maasaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. ITs like only bhasan is allowed no maasan. πŸ€£
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was a cheerful post Anusha ji. But I love ur rants. πŸ˜³. Can't say much about d episode as m yet 2 watch. 
The.cds thumbnail
anusha ur take is as usual ...

zara hatke wala...

i'm singing at the background...

bitto hi nahi...bitto ki dadi bhi meri hain for sandy...

and MaaSan..grt name yo..
i thought of SaSaa ... it could associate wid music pulling na...
The.cds thumbnail

Originally posted by: shbhn3

Bhabho is getting jealous πŸ˜†when sandy is getting closer to maasaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. ITs like only bhasan is allowed no maasan. πŸ€£

🀣...

seems bhabo  is having πŸ₯Ί

dont worry bhabo.. even ur chora isnt getting any jhappies in near future..say 1 week acc to sandy..
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wonder what Sandy would have written when she was asked to write an essay on ''A journey by bus'' in school exam!
She always falls asleep!πŸ₯±

And- jigripooyummymunchrasgul!😲
Before I could crack this one I thought it's a name of a dinosaur!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sandy's jigripooyummymunchrasgul he is.

saroja saamaanikkalo...😲

When they stop, he even tells Bhabo, 'ok let's stay awhile and watch the show mummy. so what if we're late?" πŸ˜²  ... so what? ...my my ! This Suraj is not the Pushkar Suraj. Mummy agrees meekly. πŸ˜²  what's happening man?  Maasa's influence is already at work?

🀣🀣

Maasa rocks...

i want that old scene where sandy oiling maasa's head..πŸ˜‰so sweet na.and their bond na...after all drama v can see maasan's love at last....

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bitto ki dadi ma! Sujji, Sandy now moves in the highest circles. Bitto has no chance.

Farhana, I know man. Sandy is not going to stay up studying and then go college. Might as well sleep.

Paati... who's Saroja?  I must have missed her.

But... πŸ€£ I'm sorry I won't be ranting. I like random episodes like this. Sandy and Sunny kind of doing a cuddle in the back...Sandy of course asleep.  Bhabasa and Mohit also did exact same cuddle in the front. πŸ€£
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣 Paddy aamchi.. What a  🀣 take on the episode.

MaaSan gonna rocks. Bhabho will remain busy to cover up her face with Pallu. Bechari Bhabho.😭