Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post!  Rasgul is getting more pet names haha! Sandy had almost a guilty look when maasa complimented her on taking good care of Sunny!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pothi...u dnt knw😲.its chennai28 film famous dialogue oops famous song line... πŸ˜†

surya cuddle was different from bhabhasa and mohit's.πŸ˜†

ami...r u feeling for bhabo😲.oh oh...lets see her in silent mode yaar.πŸ˜‰..
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Is Sandy going to accidentally have Maasa's leftover bhaang and Emily's brandy...

Sooorajjj...jjjeee πŸ˜³ 

Bhabo! πŸ˜’  what it could have been with Sandy. ...

Paati  ah yaaa...both bhabasa and mohit were wide awake.

deebz, sandy looked guilty?  TYPICAL. 
Edited by PadBear - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

Is Sandy going to accidentally have Maasa's leftover bhaang and Emily's brandy...

Sooorajjj...jjjeee πŸ˜³ ..loved it...πŸ˜†..then suraj...sandhyaaa...jeee...πŸ˜‰

Bhabo! πŸ˜’  what it could have been with Sandy. ...🀣

Paati  ah yaaa...both bhabasa and mohit were wide awake...sariya sonninga pothi...πŸ˜•

deebz, sandy looked guilty?  TYPICAL. 

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Sindu:- Han I feel for my lubly Bhabho.πŸ˜”. I like her in "Sherni" avtar than "Morni" avtar so..πŸ€“.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
I've never done this kind of analysheeez before. So bear with me.

1. Saw the way Emily's parents handed over Emily to SurYa?  The two sets of parents did the 'exchange' in the middle of the road...it was like the mafia.

2. Saw the way Sandy nodded with extra zing when Emily said she would give this 'plan' a try?  Yes. This plan is something we will see unfold. It was originally mastermind Bhabo's plan to drag everyone to Maasa's place.

3. Saw how Emily sat next to Bhabo and greeted her and how Bhabo responded? Bhabo has more respect for Emily than she does for Mohit. 

4. Bhabo tells Sandy that the tomatoes for Maasa have to be extra red?  ... Right! 

5. Saw how Bhabasa explained to Emily that Sandy is her forerunner and has already won Maasa's heart? This!  This is the reason why they are all going to Maasa's. Bhabo isn't a fool. No man. 

6. Saw how Suraj gave Sandy an anxious look when Sandy offered to explain Maasa to Emily? He was thinking...what woman? you? you going to explain? can you not see Bhabo seated here? When Emily said ...oh ya! let me write all this down...did you see Sur's expression?  It was a cross between 'oh teri' and 'what madness' and 'oh this is too funny for words, let me turn away and smile'.

7. Did you hear Chavi saying that Emily's pen is the first weapon in this fight?  and Mohit moves to the front...and the poignant sitar playing in the BG?  Oh big point. Don't forget this moment.

8. There's obviously some history with these street performers. They have a big story to tell and role to play (according to spoiler). Emily was their #1 fan and bhabho and sandy were becoming emily's fans jointly... oh so many clues in this episode...

9. Tightrope walk. You saw?  This is what Sandy will have to do symbolically in the coming weeks. 

10. Performers ask the Thakur to forgive the past...that it was an accident...hmmm

11. Sandy looking on with such admiration at the way Maasa stood and held her hand up for the band to stop playing... Sandy's secret ambition.

12. Maasa gives Suraj a head to toe inspection and says...judging by your shareer, sandhya is looking after you well.  Did you see Sur looking at Sandy? Did you see that look?  He was like ,"What the..? Don't stand and grin? There's more to this story that Maasa doesn't know yet!" ... but Sandy is maha pleased and smiling like a cheshire cat...as if this certificate from Maasa means that her duties as wife have been done. 

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Filler episode...that left me wondering just what was the big deal that those street performers got turned away.

I think I hate Mohit even more...He stopped the car just to move away from Emily.  Obviously Emly didn't fall for his lies...but I hope she doesn't end up with Mohit.  I want her to win Maasa over...but then dump Mohit like yesterday's trash.

Only sane momment was when Bhabasa gave a talk to Mohit.  Have I said this before...that Bhabasa is the only reasonable person in that house. 

Mohit was actually shown wiping a tear...😲

Hmph!  As if anybody is going to sympathize with the jerk 😑. 

You made your bed honey...and you slept in it before you got married...so now get some protection to face Maasa and the clan...because you obviously forgot to use it when you were with Emily...πŸ€”
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Ya filler. Filled with Maasa...and filled with lots of clues that will all come together at the end of May.  And probably a whole lot of these episodes for a month. 
I am really only going to enjoy Maasa and Emily and Bhabasa. These 3 I can actually meet and talk to. The others belong on another planet... dream characters. 

Thanks for the sanity Fatima. I think I'll go back to the real world now. πŸ€£
Edited by PadBear - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis Anushaji...I totally agree with your point no 12...I don't remember Sandhya looking after Suraj πŸ˜† and how can sandhya take the compliment happily without any guilty feeling?πŸ˜†

agreed with all points especially point 3 and 9...Sandhya will succesfully complete the tightrope walk...even if she falls, no worries...Suraj, no matter where he is will fly and reach on time to catch her πŸ˜†
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful ananlysis anu
this street tamasha has numerous clues which will unfold in the final epis of this track
emily's parents handed over emily to surya and now it is surya's responsibility  to make maasa accept emily
when mohit was seated with bhbho he had only hatred for emily and moved to the front
when with bhabhasa explained him in detail he had tears in his eyes which indicates bhabhasa is a better parent than bhabho ( what is the use of keeping frown faces and neglecting a son who has done a blunder it is the responsibility of a true parent to make the son understand his mistake and  give a solution )
hats off to bhabhasa  for showinng how a father has to deal his son in this particular situationπŸ‘
 emily's pen not writing and sandy giving her pen indicates that emily cannot handle maasa and only with the help of sandy she is going to win her heart
sandy is going to slove the problem of the street performers 
she will be helping that boy get back to school
sandy has to balance many things at gaav ( street performer)
it will be a tight rope walk for emily
maasa is not going to accept bhabho ( idea of accepting emily as a orphan hindu thats why we were shown maasa's attitude towards bhabho)
finally she will come to know the truth behind surya ( no DBC)
i think yesterday's episode was like a precap of what all is gonna happen in this gaav track
we were shown glimpses of the incidents which is gonna be almost like a tamasha
DABH rocks