Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The friends were loud and noisy and looks like chorus. I would have expected the humor to be more witty and as she had mentioned in her interviews that this is more real and light hearted and less drama. Bt the whole girl gang stuff presentation was very teen like and playing to the gallery.

If the show is like the lightheartedness reflected in movies like golmaal and khoobsurat and joothi then the over dramatic presentation needs to be reduced.
-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: orpi

iloved dadi 😃 I loved Sanaya and Supriya the ones im here for specially for Sanaya 😳 loved both of them but i guess they will show their real talents in coming epi 😳 as both "S"s r SUPER BRILIANT and AMAZING actresses 👏⭐️ 

but donno with the guy yet  im still having an open heart not at alll comparing with anyone else but first look wasnt impressive needed to work real hard this guy have to have to have to work real hard to match up with great actresses like my 2 "S"s 😳 so hope for the best for the new guy 😊

but yes i loveddd Chanchan's family like everyone a cute mom and dad nice siblings and cute friends 😳 loved those cutey dogsss AWWW!!! 😳 so i loved first epi lets see and hope for the best for my Barbie doll Sanaya 😳

Okay first, thanks for the super long comment! 🤗 Okay yes Dadi was the best! She was so funny! And obviously Sanaya was amazing. I don't know a lot about Supriya. I remember watching Khichdi when I was a kid but I can't specifically recall her. However I'm sure she's very talented and I hope she does really great! About Farhan, I'm trying not to be reluctant. I'll give him a chance and hopefully he'll do well. All we can do is hope! Thanks again for commenting! 😃
-Nashita- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

I absolutely loved the light heartedness of the show.  And I loved seeing Sanaya Irani back on screen, a big welcome back to Ms. Sunshine Irani ⭐️  Loved the mandir scene!  Let's hold off on judging Farhaan, cut him some slack for being a newbie on the block 😆

Same here! Lightheartedness is honestly sooo rare nowadays! I hope they stick with that! And Sanaya is the bomb of course! I'm definitely willing to cut Farhan slack. I'm actually waiting for him to become good lol. Hope he does well! 😃
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My reaction:

-Nashita- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjrpatel19

LOL at this point I don't know who I love more Chanchan or her dog b/c they both are just SO CUTE. I loved the idea with the sari wish I could have one. the first episode definitely reached my expectations and I can't wait to watch more. BTW LOVED your review keep it up. Tata for now!

Thanks for reading this and commentng! I don't know if I'll be doing this every day but your comment makes me really happy so maybe I will lol! Thanks and bye! 😃

ZoyaStylee thumbnail

Lovely post! 👍🏼 Awesome episode!😉

-Nashita- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closetarshi

The friends were loud and noisy and looks like chorus. I would have expected the humor to be more witty and as she had mentioned in her interviews that this is more real and light hearted and less drama. Bt the whole girl gang stuff presentation was very teen like and playing to the gallery.

If the show is like the lightheartedness reflected in movies like golmaal and khoobsurat and joothi then the over dramatic presentation needs to be reduced.

I agree with your comment to a certain extent. Yes, the friends were a little otp and foolish but I didn't think the impact was completely negative. I think it adds to the show's light-heartedness. And as for the humor, I think they're just trying to make it chilled-out for now. I don't think the show is very much like those movies, although it's too early to tell, but even if it were I don't think it would be too bad a thing as long as they keep there own pace and storyline. I think despite the fact that the Production house has created shows like this, I feel as though because of the cast and the story, it will be different and have much greater impact. But that's just me. 😊
prinks75 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.  

-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou for such a lovey post...
Awesome pics...
-Nashita- thumbnail