First Episode, First Reaction

-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone! So this is my first post in this forum and I just wanted to say that I already love it here because there's so much positivity and exuberance just radiating from here, which I would say is very rare on IF. Also it's full of Sanaya-lovers which is awesome! Okay so I just thought I would talk a little bit about how I found today's episode to be. 

Okay so starting with the Dadi and the dream, which was pretty funny. And a successfully funny beginning is better than most other types in my book.

Then moving onto the entry of the beautiful lead, the one and only Sanaya Irani! I thought that they could have overdone her entry a lot and the way they showed her entry, I thought, was actually not that bad. And I loved the dogs! She has such good chemistry with them. And of course her million-dollar smile made the show! She was adorable and sweet but in a very different way than Khushi, which I love.

After that we got to see the rest of the family and I have to say, I liked it. They did go a little overboard on the "modern family" bit but it was still quite refreshing. The dad was nice, the mom was witty, the brother was funny and the sister was cute. But the show-stealer was dadi whose complaints were really funny! And then Chanchan's entry made the whole family complete!

By the way, I'd like to add that I LOVED Puchpuch. Cute little dogs are my favourite type so she completely melted me!

Then moving onto her friends, who were all quite cute but still a little overdone. I thought they dragged the ready-made saree thing a bit too much and made it a bigger deal than I would have thought it to be but still nice. πŸ˜Š

I also really loved that little part when Chanchan got sad because her friend was getting married. It proved that even in as little a moment as that, Sanaya's brilliance will still shine though. β€οΈ

And then they go to the mandir and stuff. But when the big bad lady entered I was like dauuummm! This woman got attitude! I'm afraid of her and I should be but hopefully she'll eventually get nicer. I also really liked how Chanchan pointed out the immorality of bribery in religiousness. πŸ˜ƒ But seriously this woman's eyes... SCARY!

And then not much happens later. A little bit friend time with the bride and then walking and then... BAM! She meets da maaannn! The big bad MALE LEAD!!! Dun dun dun... I'll be honest here, he seemed a little dumb. But not enough to make me puke or anything. Which is good. Hopefully seeing the actual thing will make him look better. Because right now, he seems highly rookie to me. 

But I like his eyes! πŸ˜†

And that is the end of my post! So in summary, Chhanchhan seems like quite a promising show, with a cast of characters that I actually do not dislike, although the background score could do a bit of work with the whole "chananana chanchannan chanan khanana khankhanan khanan" repetition. I hope to see great things from this show, not just because Sanaya is in it, but because I thought it had a special something to it.  Thanks for reading my review! πŸ€— 

Peace out!

Nashita
Edited by -Nashita- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
loved the episode ... Sanaya was awesome as usual 
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL, I loved reading this - made my day πŸ˜†
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
iloved dadi πŸ˜ƒ I loved Sanaya and Supriya the ones im here for specially for Sanaya 😳 loved both of them but i guess they will show their real talents in coming epi 😳 as both "S"s r SUPER BRILIANT and AMAZING actresses πŸ‘β­οΈ 

but donno with the guy yet  im still having an open heart not at alll comparing with anyone else but first look wasnt impressive needed to work real hard this guy have to have to have to work real hard to match up with great actresses like my 2 "S"s 😳 so hope for the best for the new guy 😊

but yes i loveddd Chanchan's family like everyone a cute mom and dad nice siblings and cute friends 😳 loved those cutey dogsss AWWW!!! 😳 so i loved first epi lets see and hope for the best for my Barbie doll Sanaya 😳😳😳😳😳
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved the light heartedness of the show.  And I loved seeing Sanaya Irani back on screen, a big welcome back to Ms. Sunshine Irani ⭐️  Loved the mandir scene!  Let's hold off on judging Farhaan, cut him some slack for being a newbie on the block πŸ˜†
sjrpatel19 thumbnail
LOL at this point I don't know who I love more Chanchan or her dog b/c they both are just SO CUTE. I loved the idea with the sari wish I could have one. the first episode definitely reached my expectations and I can't wait to watch more. BTW LOVED your review keep it up. Tata for now!
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love her family.. and friends are okay.. Male lead, I want to wait and watch.. in short loved first epi..:)
-Nashita- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lover78

thank you,,,loved your postπŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved the episode,,,and sanaya was  πŸ˜³,,,

Thanks! And yes Sanaya was absolutely stunning! 
polliee05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luved 1st epi...sanaya rocks
-Nashita- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

LOL, I loved reading this - made my day πŸ˜†

Aww thanks! This comment totally made my day! πŸ˜ƒ