FF-A Beautiful Disaster (Ch-10/Pg-126)*11th APRIL*

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay so i couldnt hold myself for long 😆 and here comes my 2nd FF on RISHBALA 😳 only because of ur continous support and love i managed to start another FF , though this is totally different from my previous FF but INSHALLAH this too shall impress u all. Writing is my temporary refuge from my work and stress , i write and feel better. Enough kahani here goes a lil sneak peak of my FF. PLEASE ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST FOR UPDATES.

Characters

Rishabh Kundra aka RK the Superstar - born superstar , he has been working as an actor for about 5 years now , winning best actor every year , he lives life King Size . He loves his dadi the most and feels she's the only one behind his success.

Madhubala Mallik aka Madhu -
a junior artist in films, simple , beautiful yet fun loving girl. Her life revolves around her Mother , Father and her elder sister .She can do anything for her family and his satisfied with her current state of living.

Deepali  - an upcoming actress. Hot yet bitchy . RK's current girlfriend who RK really loves but is unaware of the fact that he is just a mere ladder of success for her , which she will soon leave after reaching the top.

Rest characters are same, Bittuji , Radha , Padmini , Shamsher , Trishna , Sikky and Kuku.

Note - I know u guys hate deepali , well in my FF also ur suppose to hate her :P but yes she's required in the FF for sometime as she's an important character for building up Madhu and RK's closeness in the FF. So I request u all to bear wid her .😳

'She's completely Drunk ! Shitt !! '

'Are u alright ?? ' He asked her putting on her seat belt

' Alright ?! I feeel on top of the world ! Infact I feel up so high that I can see everything two two ! U two me two , we all two,  two two '

And she bursted out laughing

He couldn't help but notice her soft , innocent laugh . It was the best laugh he had ever seen . So pure and serene. He features were so sharp , big almond brown eyes , red blush cheeks , and hair falling softly on her forehead.
He had been Married to her since 15 days ,living under the same roof , in the same room but he never took notice of her like today . Yes there were a few close moments which ofcourse happened accidently , but today .. Today was different .

'U know ? U know ? Listennn !!!!' She patted his arm making him snap out of his trance.

'Yeah ! Yeah ! What happened ?'

'Ur a really nicey nicey kind of a man. She.shee...sheee is really lucky to have u '

His heart skipped a beat , as some sort of pain passed through it.

She became silent staring at him. He returned the looks astonished at what he had just heard.

he couldn't help stop himself from staring at her with widened eyes .

Her face was glowing in the dim lights of the car , and her childlike eyes were screaming for love . And even before he could realize what was pushing him , he was already an inch away from her .
Her laugh silenced . As her eyes immediately lowered and her breathing instantly became heavier .
His lips were just close enough to brush her's . She closed her eyes as her grip tightened on the seat , and their lips met , into the most gentle soft kiss ever , which in a minute grew into a hard passionate intense kiss , they didn't realize when RK was almost rubbing his body against her delicate structure. Lost in deep passion , they both were least bothered that they were in a car , outside their own party.

When suddenly his phone rang .

'Sir I filed your divorce. It will take 2 months , then you can be with Miss Deepali'

And the phone went blank

He was left stunned,  Staring at the beautiful disaster he had just committed 

Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaay u r back with an FF 😃
Love ur FF/OS..u r an awesome writer 😳

nice start
This FF seems really exciting..nice storyline 😃 👏
Aww loved the pic u chose for RK..he's looking so hot 😳
Pls update ASAPEdited by ..Aliya.. - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looking forward to this.. Seems to me to be it will be as good as your previous one was. Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow really nice .Waiting forward for it.

Thanx for PM
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Amazing start Zara! Loved the sneak peak! Awwiee.. They kissed! <3
Gosh m so excited for this one! Please update soon!!
Thanku for the pm :)
rut93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super excited to read more
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
lovely zara would be waiting for update :)
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yupiii yupiii yupiii yupiii Yupiii yupiii yupiii yupiii Yupiii yupiii yupiii yupiii

Yur new ff i am lovin it lovin it

cant wait cant wait cant wait

cont soon and dont frgt to pm me

gn tc ks hsd
priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the New FF Dear...  Little Bit Confused... Divorce and all...
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ZARA 🤗 thanks 4 cumming wit new ff..   Super excited aftr readn fab title nd sneak peak.. Contine soon