Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/18431-it-was-like-a-dream-come-true-for-the-pretty-actress-lovleen-kau.htm ... 

It was like a dream come true for the pretty actress Lovleen Kaur Sasan

Loveleen Kaur Sasan performs at an award function d

Loveleen Kaur Sasan who is seen playing the role of Raano in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai, recently performed at 20th Annual Life OK Screen Awards. 

Loveleen was seen performing with Abhishek Avashti, who plays her on-screen husband in the show. For Loveleen it was like a dream come true, but everything happen at a wrong timing. 

Loveleen has lately not been keeping well and had been shooting continuously for her show. Apart from all this, the couple didn't get much time for rehearsals and had to perform at 4 am in the morning. 

When spoke to Loveleen Kaur about the experience, she shared, "When I came to know that I had to perform at Screen Awards, it was like a dream come true. I wasn't keeping well since few days and on that I didn't have time for rehearsals as I was shooting continuously, still I managed somehow. But it was a lovely experience and I'm looking forward to watch it. I wasn't able to stand that time still I performed". 

We wish Loveleen Kaur a speedy recovery. The awards function will be aired on Life OK channel on January 25.

mire220 thumbnail
Loveleen Kaur unwell while performing for Life Ok Screen Awards http://www.fuzionproductions.com/loveleen-kaur-unwell-while-performing-for-20th-annual-life-ok-screen-awards/ ... @SasanLovey
mire220 thumbnail
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/television-celebs-share-their-plans-of-celebrating-makar-sankranti-495

Features

Television celebs share their plans of celebrating Makar Sankranti

3 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam
  • Previous
  • Next

Makar Sankaranti is one of the most auspicious occasions for Hindus and is celebrated in almost all parts of India. It is a harvest festival and is celebrated in many cultural forms with immense devotion, fervor and cheerfulness. Today is the day when the glorious Sun-God ascends and enters into the Northern Hemisphere, thus signifying God's blessing to its children on Mother Earth to gain more positivity and prosperity. Tellychakkar.com speaks to Telly land actors on their plans to celebrate this special day.

Suyash Kumar: When I was a kid I used to fly kites in Allahabad with my friends but today I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and headed to shoot for Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. Later I will go to attend Life OK's Screen Awards for which I have performed too.
mire220 thumbnail
Rajveer's negative behaviour part of his "game plan" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai..ajab sa risk hai www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rajveers-negative-behaviour-part-of-his-game-plan-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai-ajab-sa-risk-hai-625
surav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Simran and Rajveer's unique love story

Monday, December 02, 2013

Kaisa yeh Ishq is a sweet and interesting love story that depicts how a modern girl Simmi living in Singapore falls in love with a desi boy Rajveer from Haryana. But for her love Simmi comes to Haryana, changes her entire look and behaviour to win Rajveer's love and the approval of his family.

Simmi says "Yes I am a modern girl but for my love I have decided to go all out and do everything possible to be with the one I love." She finally manages to marry Rajveer and wins his affections. But Simmi also has a bigger task, that of winning the respect and love of the people in the house. While she manages to win the trust of some of the people in the house, there are some who are not happy and have ulterior motives to ruin the family. Simmi finds out this truth and has to pay a huge price when there is an attempt to murder her.

In the second season of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, we once again see Simmi return for her family and her love. Simmi is determined to expose the truth and the person who wants to destroy her family. Meanwhile Rajveer and his family believe she is dead. And some of the family members believe her spirit is back. Using this to her advantage, find out how Simmi will reveal the truth in front of the entire family. Will Rajveer and his family once again be able to accept Simmi into their lives? To find out, watch Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, Mon- Fri 10 pm only on Life OK. 

What's New

Simran and Rajveer

Catch up with a sweet and interesting love story of a modern girl Simmi who falls in love with a desi boy Rajveer from Haryana.

Edited by surav - 10 years ago
mire220 thumbnail
Gaurav S Bajaj "ecstatic with life" after marriage, plans honeymoon in Greece and Europe http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/gaurav-s-bajaj-ecstatic-life-after-marriage-plans-honeymoon-greece-and-europe-606 ...

The super charming and handsome looking Gaurav S Bajaj got married to the Indore-based Sakshi on 10 December, 2013.

Two months into his marriage, Gaurav talks about his life after conjugal and how things have changed for him in this period.

Says Gaurav, "After marriage, there is lot more excitement that has been added in my life. I feel glad and blessed to have a partner like Sakshi. In fact we have planned all our destinations for our honeymoon. Since we will be going to Greece and other parts of Europe for a month, I am shooting on a tight schedule wrapping up my shoot for Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai"

Gaurav claims that he was not at all nervous at the time he took the marital vows and was in fact elated to experience and welcome joy in his life.

Currently pursuing her advanced course in interior designing, the beautiful Sakshi justifies the phrase A way to a man's heart is through his stomach' as she happens to be a fantastic cook.

"After coming to Mumbai she has made extremely mouthwatering dishes like koki which I relish during lunch on the sets along with my all time favourite dishes dal makhni and lachhaa parathas;" the handsome looking husband adds.

All the best wishes for a happy married life Gaurav and Sakshi!!! Check out some cool marriage pics of Gaurav and Sakshi above.

Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago
mire220 thumbnail

Celebs wish Tellychakkar.com a very Happy Birthday

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/celebs-wish-tellychakkarcom-very-happy-birthday-451

Hurray! It calls for celebration as Tellychakkar.com celebrates its 9th Anniversary today!

Being the one-stop destination for all the spicy and juicy gossips and news from the entertainment industry, Tellychakkar.com, with a viewership of 9 million page views, has recorded the fastest growth in the media and entertainment space over a period of time.

Television celebrities wish Tellychakkar.com a very happy birthday today, and also go on to talk about their cherished experiences with Tellychakkar.com.

Sukirti Kandpal: My association with Tellychakkar.com goes back to the time when I stepped into the television industry. I think the website is a very integral part of the television industry as it keeps us updated about all the happenings in this industry on a day-to-day basis. It also helps us as actors grow in our respective careers. It is a one-stop destination for all the happening news. I think it is cool to be a part of Tellychakkar.com.

mire220 thumbnail
NEWS

Rajveer-Simran to celebrate Valentine's Day in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai

11 Feb 2014 08:59 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Siddhant Cinevision) is getting all the more interesting as it is slowly shifting focus from the ongoing drama to the one that shows the nabbing of the culprit behind the entire confusion and mishaps in Rajveer's life.

Parallel to this track, the show will soon roll out a romantic episode as part of the Valentine's Day celebration.

Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) will take Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) out to the fields and create an atmosphere which will revive memories of her life in Singapore. The couple would also be seen dancing on a soft romantic song titled,Jaise mujhe tu mil gayi from Ghajini.

On contacting Gaurav S Bajaj aka Rajveer, he stated, "There will be a Valentine's Day episode, but I cannot reveal any other details."

The countdown to the Valentine's has begun, and viewers can expect breezy romance on television!! A

And this is just the start to it!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rajveer-simran-celebrate-valentine-s-day-life-ok-s-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai-ajab-sa-risk-hai

mire220 thumbnail
"My style is simple, mixed with comfort" - Loveleen Kaur

http://www.urlremoved/my-style-simple-mixed-comfort-loveleen-kaur/ ...

mire220 thumbnail

Confession and Celebrations for Valentine's Day in TV shows!

As couples celebrate Valentine's Day today, our TV shows are also not lacking behind them. TV shows are also celebrating Valentine's Day uniquely while some couples are confessing love and others are enjoying their V-Day...

The month of love is here and we can see love blooming in our favorite daily soaps. While some are celebrating Valentine's Day by doing something special for their partners, others will be seen confessing their love for their partners. 

Here is a gist of TV shows that will showcase special episodes for the viewers on the occasion of Valentine's Day.

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai which airs on Life OK: Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) and Simran (Sukirti Kandapal) will be seen celebrating Valentine's Day in their own way. To make Simran feel special, Rajveer will take her in the fields and celebrate this day along with her. They will be seen dancing and enjoying the moment together.

link:

Confession and Celebrations for Valentine's Day in TV shows!