Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Credit link:  Flawedshilrun                                                                                                                                  http://www.mid-day.com/articles/sukirti-khandpal-karan-tacker-go-on-a-blind-date/15095056.                  

Sukirti Khandpal, Karan Tacker go on a blind date

By Sonali Joshi Pitale|Posted 14-Feb-2014
 1150 191 904 0 0

Not everyone jumps at the idea of being set up on a blind date but when HitList approached TV actors Sukirti Khandpal and Karan Tacker to go on a blind date, the duo sportingly agreed to be part of this special Valentine's Day feature. Minutes before the two met, a curious Sukirti asked us if her date was cute and when she saw Karan standing in front of her soon after, she let out a whoop of joy. Now that's what pleasant surprises are all about. It must be mentioned here that it was Sukirti who arrived for her date on time. Karan walked in a little late but he made it a point to apologise. Excerpts from their banter:

Sukirti Khandpal and Karan Tacker

Pics/ Pradeep Dhivar Location courtesy: 180 Grand Sarovar Hotel Goregaon

Sukirti Khandpal (SK):
 I have never been on such a date and I didn't know what to expect. I have not been on a date for four years now.

Karan Tacker (KT): In this city's hustle and bustle, I have not had the time to date. I haven't dated anyone in the past four years either.

KT: I get turned on when someone caresses my neck. However, body odour, facial hair and dirty feet are a no-no.
SK: I agree that dirty feet are a big turn-off. Intelligence is a turn on.
KT: I am an intelligent guy, so I should be the perfect choice for you.

KT: I am an absolutely romantic person, so I am happy to root for Valentine's Day. Days like these add the zing to one's relationship.
SK: I may not be seeing anyone but yes, it is something I look forward to as well.

KT:
 We first met in a studio when I was shooting for Rang Badalti Oodhani. I think we were drinking tea outside our room.
SK: Yes, I remember I was shooting for the show, Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani. Back then, I would indulge in crazy antics.

KT:
 We know each other for five years now. Back then, I had a store in Lokhandwala and she would come there to buy clothes. I remember telling myself that she is a cute girl.
SK: Yes, he would just hang out at the store in the evenings because he wanted to check out girls who'd drop in.

SK:
 A decade ago, I bunked an early morning shift - I think my reporting time was 8 am - because I wanted to meet my boyfriend. I spent all morning with him and finally went to work at 2pm!
KT: I was just eighteen when I was dating this girl and I enjoyed chatting with her so much that we were on the phone the whole night. At 4 am, I asked her if she wanted to go to Lonavla and when she agreed, I picked her up and headed to Lonavla. In the morning over a plate of steaming hot noodles and a cup of tea, I expressed my love to her.

Who is Sukirti Khandpal?
Sukirti Khandpal, currently starring in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai as the protagonist, is known for her roles in shows such as Dill Mill Gayye, Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani and Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Ki Jo.

Who is Karan Tacker?
Model-turned-actor Karan made his debut on television by hosting the celebrity chat show, Star Sansar. Although his first soap was Love Ne Bana Di Jodi, his claim to fame is a role in Rang Badalti Oodhani and his popularity has soared thanks to the show, Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.

Tags:
  • Sukirti Khandpal
  • Karan Tacker
  • TV actors
  • blind date
  • Valentine's Day
- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/sukirti-khandpal-karan-tacker-go-on-a-blind-date/15095056#sthash.SNWE69Ym.dpuf
      CREDIT: sukirti...doll
Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago
mire220 thumbnail

Rajveer & Simran to celebrate Valentine's Day together!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The show is slowly shifting focus from the ongoing drama to the one that shows the nabbing of the culprit behind the entire confusion and mishaps in Rajveer's life. Parallel to this track, the show will soon roll out a romantic episode as part of the Valentine's Day celebration.

Gaurav S Bajaj, who is playing the role of Rajveer will take Sukirti Kandpal, Shruti out to the fields and create an atmosphere which will revive memories of her life in Singapore.

The couple would also be seen dancing on a soft romantic song titled. When contacted Gaurav S Bajaj aka Rajveer, he revealed, "There will be a Valentine's Day episode but I cannot reveal any other details." The countdown to the Valentine's Day has begun, and viewers can expect breezy romance on television!!

And this is just the start!
 To find out what happens, watch 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai' every Mon-Fri at 10pm only on Life OK.

link:

http://bit.ly/1kGMbCz

mire220 thumbnail

Will Rajjo take Simran's place?

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Sangwan family is worried because of the troublesome Rajjo, who has proved to be a pest since she has entered the house as Rajveer's so called wife. Rajveer's father announces in the family, that the respected Guruji - Sarveshwaranandji, is soon going to visit their house. He specially warns Rajjo to behave properly in front of him. He urges Rajjo as well as other family members to be decent in front of Guruji and set their differences aside for a while. Rajjo, on the other hand argues with Shyam Sunder about introducing herself as Rajveer's wife. Everyone is upset by Rajjo's argument. Simran wonders what is exactly going on in Rajjo's mind.

On the other hand, Rajveer worries about the whereabouts of Lohari. He finds leads to the hotel where Lohari had checked in and enquires about the same. Shyam Sunder reveals that his Guruji is visiting them to help Rajveer regain his consciousness and stop supporting Lohari and Rajjo.

Meanwhile, Guruji Sarveshwaranandji is welcomed by the family members. Everyone seeks his blessings and are glad to have him at their place. Rajveer's father believes that Guruji will put an end to the problems in the Sangwan family. Simran pretends to be naive and illiterate in front of him.

Will Shyam Sunder introduce Rajjo to Sarveshwaranandji as Rajveer's wife? Or, will Rajjo step into Simran's shoes?

Watch the drama unfold on 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai' at 10pm, every Mon-Fri only on LifeOK.

Will Rajjo take Simran's place?

mire220 thumbnail

Simran helps Rajveer

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Rajveer feels depressed and furious for the trouble he has caused his family and most importantly to his father, Shyam Sunder. Simran witnesses that Rajveer is caught in an emotional conflict within himself.

She reaches out to help him but Rajveer vents his anger on Simran in a fit of rage. Simran is taken aback to see Rajveer's behaviour and tries to reason with him. She explains that regretting the things he has done and feeling bad about it will create an increasing rage within him.

Simran tells Rajveer that he needs to think about how he can bring Lohari's truth in front of the family and win his father's trust back. Initially, Rajveer is angry at Simran but then cools down to think what can be done. He feels reassured that Simran is helping him.

A sad Balu thinks about his wife Jhumri and misses her deeply. Gabru Singh and Ranu eavesdrop on him and decide to lighten him up. Gabru entertains him with his funny antics and acting skills. He convinces Balu to act in his film and teaches acting to him. 

On the other hand, Rajjo and Lohari make evil plans to destroy Rajveer and Simran's life. Lohari advices Rajjo to bear Rajveer's child. She makes a plan for the same. Rajjo becomes elated to learn about the plan. She is bent on destroying Simran's life forever.

Will Lohari and Rajjo become successful? Or will Rajveer find a way out of the situation?

To find out, watch 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai' Mon-Fri at 10pm only on Life OK.

mire220 thumbnail

"I believe in hard work to achieve the best thing in life" - Sukirti Kandpal

Sukirti Kandpal aka Simran of Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, who enjoys playing the characters of village as well as a modern girl in the show, speaks more about her life and character with TellyBuzz...

The very beautiful and popular actress Sukirti Kandpal who perfectly portrays Simran in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK, balances her image while portraying the role of Simran well in the show. The actress is quite content with her show acquiring decent numbers in TRP charts and the feedback she is getting for her role. 

TellyBuzz spoke to Sukirti to know more about her experience of portraying Simran in the show and much more.

How has been your journey in both the seasons of the show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai so far? 

The journey has been quite eventful. We saw little bit of a clog in the earlier season of the show. The second season has been quite rewarding to us. The show has done well and the ratings have gone up. I have enjoyed both the seasons. I have put in the same amount of efforts in both the seasons. I am happy with my work. 

How has the character of Simran evolved so far from season 1 to season 2? 

The character has evolved 360 degrees from season 1 to season 2, from a modern girl to a girl living in a village. It's her decision that she wants to live with a village guy whom she loves. It's good for me as an actor because, I am able to explore new things which probably I have never thought of. It's been a good journey and I think that Simran's character has been changed eventually which is also the concept of this story. 

Playing a modern girl or a village girl; which interests you the most? 

I have played the role of a modern girl and now I am playing the role of a village girl so both interest me. I can get involved in both the characters convincingly; I can look convincing as modern as well as village girl too. So, I enjoy doing both. 

If given a chance to change one trait of Simran then what would it be? 

I wouldn't want to wear a Palla on my head. I want to take it out and leave my hair open and live a very happy life. I don't want to change anything about her; I just want to take the Palla out of my head. 

You have played different characters in different shows, which according to you has proved as a turning point for your career? 

For me to play the character of Dr. Ridhima in Dill Mill Gayye has been the biggest turning point of my career. I never had to look back. Then my characters in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo were also proved as a turning point for my career. They were big shows and I enjoyed my characters thoroughly. Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani gave me a chance to do what I really wanted to do. I played a college going girl and did a love story. I enjoy doing love stories. I would say that every show has been a turning point for my career but these three shows hold a special place in my heart. 

What has been the biggest challenge faced by you so far? 

If I have come across any challenge then I have got over it after a point of time. Either I didn't get challenges or I have faced them well. I feel that I had quite a fairly smooth walk so far. 

What kind of feedback you get from the fans? 

I get mixed feedback from the fans. A lot of them like what I am doing while others want me to do different things. Feedback always encourages me to do good work. A lot of people love me and love my work which makes me very happy. 

What are your interests other than acting? 

My interest apart from acting are Traveling, talking on the phone, chatting on BBM, Whats App and going for shopping. 

After achieving so much, is there anything which is still missing in your life?  

I have worked hard and I believe in hard work to achieve the best things in life. I have so much to do now; so many channels to work with, so many aspirations, so many looks that I want to try doing. My standards are much higher so I don't know how many years it would take me to achieve more than what I have achieved today. 

Do you dream to get into Bollywood? 

I have not really thought about it yet. A lot of people do ask me about it saying I should get into Bollywood. I believe that things happen when they are meant to be. After this show, I would be looking for something exciting in my life. 

We wish Sukiriti all the best for her future endeavors!

Anwesha Kamal

link:

"I believe in hard work to achieve the best thing in life" - Sukirti Kandpal

mire220 thumbnail
10 Skinniest Female Celebrities of Indian Television today
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/10-skinniest-female-celebrities-of-indian-television-today-612

Sukirti Kandpal

10 Skinniest Female Celebrities of Indian Television today

Dieting', the word takes centre stage in the lives of celebs when they have to flash their sexy kamariya (waist) in public. But often, in an attempt to look sexy, many celebs smudge the thin line of difference between looking slim' and skinny'. The size zero craze can often make celebs look anorexic or say skeletal.

Well, we are not here to judge what is good or what is bad, but here's a fun feature on the 10 Skinniest Female Celebs of Indian Television today.

Sukirti Kandpal: This curly haired beauty has a sharp intellect thus; one can undoubtedly call her beauty with brains. But, she is also someone who has worked on her curvaceous body over these years. The beauty shed some weight to get into her current body (she was a bit plump during her Dill Mill Gayye days). And we must say that the slimmer avatar is working best for her as she looks gorgeous on-screen. Her current look also reflects the fact that she might be crazy about hitting the gym and staying fit.

credit: SukirtiFan4Ever

mire220 thumbnail
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/bua-try-kill-tauji-poisoning-him-life-oks-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai-484

Bua to try to kill Tauji by poisoning him in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai

20 Feb 2014 04:08 PM

Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai is getting interesting day-by-day as Rajveer's (Gaurav S Bajaj) game plan to act as a patient, who has lost his memory, is turning out to be exciting.

He is putting up the act to reveal Bua's (Sudha Chandran) real colours. Her malicious mind has continued plotting against the family.

In the upcoming episodes, viewers will witness some interesting drama unfold when Bua (Sudha Chandran) will get into one of her many antics. This time around she will try to kill Tauji (Shyam Sunder) by adding poison in his food.

Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) and Rajveer will then try their best to save Tauji while searching for a proof that Bua is responsible for the act.

When we contacted Gaurav for confirmation on the same, he said, "Well, Bua is always up to her antics and this time around she might plan to do something drastic."

Keep tuned in for more updates!!!

Edited by mire220 - 20 February 2014 at 8:20am
mire220 thumbnail

10 unknown interesting facts about Sukirti Kandpal

24 Feb 2014 06:14 PM | TellychakkarTeam

The gorgeous Sukirti Kandpal, who is beautiful to the core, has impressed one and all as the blue-eyed girl Simran in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai. This has certainly taken her career to another level.

Having played Dr. Riddhima in Dill Mill Gayye and being paired opposite Vivian D'sena in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, the Twilight inspired show, Sukirti has been displaying her acting skills by way of power-packed performances and thereby attracting thousands of eyeballs.

Today we bring 10 interesting facts about Sukirti.

1. Sukirti is a very bubbly girl and loves to live life to the fullest. However she is also a straight forward person in real life.

2. Her boyfriend Rishabh Jain is very possessive about her and therefore hates to watch her romance co-stars on-screen.

3. While the actors from the Bollywood and television fraternity connect with their fans on Twitter, the actress is not at all active in that space.

4. Sukirti believes that hot men are only seen in films and not television. She is also of the belief that men on television are cute and sweet, but definitely not hot.

5. The mesmerizing beauty has a fetish for paneer dishes.

6. The charming lady with a dimpled smile is impulsive when it comes to buying clothes and jewellery.

7. Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor are Sukirti's favourite actors from Bollywood.

8. Sukirti loves horse riding.

9. The talented and skillful actor is most comfortable in her little black dress.

10. The actress loves the dance form Salsa.

Well, this is our list. Did we miss anything? Feel free to share more facts about Sukirti or any of your favourite stars at Tellychakkar.com and we will share the same with the world. And you will also get credited for the same (Yeah! Yeah!). So put on those detective glasses and go researching about stars and get featured on Tellychakkar.com.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/10-unknown-interesting-facts-about-sukirti-kandpal-572 

credit:SukirtiFan4Ever

surav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TV divas and their favourite hairdos

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/tv-divas-and-their-favourite-hairdos-351

TV divas and their favourite hairdos

Hair is considered to be a woman's crowning glory and beautiful natural embellishment which enhances one's beauty.

With sexy figures, television divas like to flaunt different hairdos. They change their hairstyles with the different roles they play. Regardless to their on screen characters, personally they have a favourite hairdo and prefer doing a quick hair change-up which suits their personality.

Let's talk to some gorgeous divas of television and ask them about their favourite hair style/s and any tips they would like to share with their fans to get that perfect look before hitting the party. Read on...

Sukirti Kandpal:

I have curly hair so I do hairstyles which are messy and suit my attire. My favorite hairstyles are Bohemian braids and messy curly bun. At the same time I also like to keep it open. I am very particular about my hairdo. In fact, I think the way make up is necessary the same way hairdo is also very important to look good. I have curly hair so I use straight hair wig so that I don't damage my hair.

Edited by surav - 10 years ago
mire220 thumbnail

The team of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai celebrates the completion of 200 episodes!

A small cake cutting ceremony took place on the sets of Life OK's popular show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai, as the show has completed its successful run of 200 episodes.

The entire team of Siddhant Cinevision's popular show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK was celebrating their success journey of 200 episodes yesterday. The entire cast and crew gathered on the sets yesterday and had a small cake cutting ceremony to celebrate this moment of joy together. Producer Manish Goswami too joined in the celebration. 

Pretty actress Sukirti Kandpal and handsome hunk Gaurav S Bajaj have gained immense popularity for portraying their respective characters accurately and with this popularity they have managed to reach so far through this show. They are also quite happy being a part of the show.

TellyBuzz spoke to both of them on this joyous occasion. 

An elated Sukirti who portrays Simran, told us, "It's been a very good journey and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the show. 200 episodes have passed and I haven't realized that 200 episodes are over because I have enjoyed doing the show which has a good run. Hopefully we would be continuing with the same thing." 

Sukirti's association with the show has been good enough and she has enjoyed working for the show, "The overall working with the show has been very comfortable; it wasn't a hectic schedule and this is what I like about this show. Every single day has been a fond memory for us. Every day, I get to do something new and creative. I enjoy every day of work thus every day is the same for me. Yesterday our producer also came on the sets and we all celebrated the success by cutting a cake ceremony and we enjoyed celebrating with the entire unit."

Gaurav S Bajaj who rose to fame with Star Plus' Sapno Se Bhare Naina and now essays the character of Rajbeer, feels content and shares his memorable days while shooting for the show, "There have been a lot of good memories about the show. I am lucky being a part of the show, the team, the production house and I feel blessed to be a part of all these things. It's a good platform which I have got to work with. We have had a blast on such special occasions and have enjoyed every moment. We have lots of good memories like we went for an outdoor shoot where producer too joined in and spared some time with us." 

The actor very much idolizes the producer of the show Manish Goswami and says that he boosts them to keep doing good work, "I am more comfortable playing the lead role and all credit goes to Manish Sir. The only person after my father whom I look up to is our producer and I consider him as my father. Yesterday he came to our sets and cut the cake with us but completing 200 episodes doesn't matter that much for him; he told us that now we have to complete 500 episodes so he boosted the confidence of us by saying these motivational words. Even though he doesn't visit our set but the way he takes participation, it feels good and I feel very good to be a part of this production house. This show has added a profile to my profile. My director Ravi Raj is the captain of the ship and because of him only our show has survived. His efforts, creativity and mind blowing work is just amazing." 

To enjoy such special occasions, TV actors never miss a chance to party harder however at the same time also they also thank each and everyone associated with the show and also acknowledge the messages of the fans, "We keep on having parties on the sets. Recently we had a part on the sets post my wedding.  I would like to thank each one of them who have always been so supportive and have blessed us. I can't thank anybody enough for making me as a part of this show. We are expecting many more years to come. I would also like to thank all those people who keep giving us feedback all the time, even though we couldn't reply. Thank you would be a very small word to say," concludes Gaurav.

TellyBuzz wishes the entire team of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai hearty congratulations and best wishes for their upcoming episodes! 

Anwesha Kamal

The team of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai celebrates the completion of 200 episodes!