Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

</div>
<div>

They should have shown that!!!!!

</div>
They didn't even clarify his and Juhi's relationship!!!!!!

<div>

They did. They were a live-in couple who were planning to tie the knot soon. There were multiple scenes of them talking about their impending marriage.Edited by krystal_watz - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
They did. They were a live-in couple who were planning to tie the knot soon. There were multiple scenes of them talking about their impending marriage.

Yeah they explained it several times.
Okay, so there are three loose-ends in total:
1) The unknown old woman at the station.
2) Pari's dad "using" Rajjo.
3) How could a powerful witch not save herself, and how did Chandan escape the furnace.

The second point, I feel, should've been developed further. Like Pari's father having commissioned Rajjo to kidnap and ritually sacrifice kids in order to cement his election chances. Or something like that. That'd have added an interesting dimension to the whole story.Edited by krystal_watz - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
They could have done a lot of things with the story that they didn't do.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh yes that old lady ? I think the significance of that was Juhi has some kind of power to see ghosts and she's somehow protected from them . Probably that's why Chandan couldn't hurt her .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG , only 30 ! Feels bad .
Shai , harmony , when Rajjo was getting killed she died like a poor helpless woman . There was nothing dyaan like about her .
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

What?!! Kuljeet had committed suicide?!! OMG! RIP.

You found that out today??😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Yeah they explained it several times.

I know that!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

But why was it shown each time in a teasing manner??Indian audience do not understand implied things that well!!!!!😛 ðŸ˜›

Waise I almost thought the episode would end on a mysterious note with Juhi pregnant!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Oh yes that old lady ? I think the significance of that was Juhi has some kind of power to see ghosts and she's somehow protected from them . Probably that's why Chandan couldn't hurt her .

She was powerful??

Was the writer of this story watching Kohra from Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat when this story was written??😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

OMG , only 30 ! Feels bad .
Shai , harmony , when Rajjo was getting killed she died like a poor helpless woman . There was nothing dyaan like about her .

She was keeping the baby in her womb using her powers and probably that was causing a drain on her powers!!!!!!