Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol Shai , we are mad ! Trying to find logic in a stupid dyaan story . Doing wild speculations .

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Oh yes that old lady ? I think the significance of that was Juhi has some kind of power to see ghosts and she's somehow protected from them . Probably that's why Chandan couldn't hurt her .

Er, what does that mean? How does being able to see spirits protect her from them? And Rajjo's ghost was visible to all. About Chandan, he never really tried to kill her.

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

</div>
<div>

I know that!!!!😊😊😊

But why was it shown each time in a teasing manner??Indian audience do not understand implied things that well!!!!!😛😛

Waise I almost thought the episode would end on a mysterious note with Juhi pregnant!!!!!!

It was clear enough. They did send out couple-y vibes throughout, and talk of marriage is enough to make it clear that two people of the opposite gender are engaged. 😉 😆

LOL @ your last sentence, I thought Rajjo's spirit would be possessing Juhi at the end.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

It was clear enough. They did send out couple-y vibes throughout, and talk of marriage is enough to make it clear that two people of the opposite gender are engaged. 😉 😆

LOL @ your last sentence, I thought Rajjo's spirit would be possessing Juhi at the end.

I understood that well enough!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š

However from what I have observed over the years, much of the Indian audience do not get it unless it is spelt out!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
What do you mean by spelt out Shai . A conversation beween Juhi and Chandan about their living together ? Or a nighttime scene...both in bed...something like that ? :p
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

What maybe the extenuating situation that drove a girl to suicide ?? :o
me back, nybody left ?

I have heard that she had written in her suicide note that she loved Bhanu very much!!!!!!😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

What do you mean by spelt out Shai . A conversation beween Juhi and Chandan about their living together ? Or a nighttime scene...both in bed...something like that ? :p

I wouldn't mind any of these!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š

In fact I had understood from whatever they had shown in the episode!!!!

But I think for the audience him romantically holding her hand or "I love you"!!!!!😉

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

You found that out today??😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

I never knew. ðŸ˜² I know about many of the other actors, but never knew about her.
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved Shweta's episode!! It wasn't perfect but it was very good!! And I found the episode to be very entertaining... It had everything that was needed... Suspense, drama, horror, love, and betrayal!! Everything was awesum from the beginning to the end...
Also the acting was flawless... Raj did great as Chandan and the male daayan... He did better than I expected!!
And Shweta like always was perfect... She was just beautiful and amazing as Juhi... Like the way she expressed herself in each scene whether it was being happy, scared, or sad, she really did it beautifully!!! And I must say this that her look in this show was great... She looked gorgeous!!!
So all in all this epi was awesum even though it did have some loose ends but we gotta think of it like this there are many daily soaps on TV that have loose ends and this was only a two day episodic so we can let it go and accept it... As it was a very good episode and for me the best so far compared to the others!!!
PS- the Shweta-Raj Jodi was actually wayy better than I thought it would be... They really outdid themselves and were awesum... And Ekta proved it again that she doesn't make mistakes in making jodi's!!Edited by 100prabh - 11 years ago
shwetaloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya I agree with u..@100PRbh
Ekta made always Best couple she choice gud costar with shweta.. I like raj someone say shweta is elder from Raj bt i dont think so.. She is not elder she always chose elder cracter thts why she looks like that..
Bt i m happy they looks soo beautiful to gather..