Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

".Didn't the Positrons lack in number ? Like us good, positive people here ?  which made the Universe so friggin negative"

There is nothing inherently positive or negative about the universe; positive and negative are just arbitrary human assigned signs. We could as well substitute any other binary value there. 1/0, true/false, on/off...

All there is, is attraction or repulsion.

Hey ! Of course ...But then I guess we can't overlook the human perspective unless we are Aliens ...😊...All I had to say was those particles must always move in Opposite directions in the same matrix ..to conserve the momentum ..Now what's negative and what's positive is again the matter of one's perception ...I don't allude to some innocuous Saint as a Killer ...Um..Do you ? ..😆

Vintu...😊

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That may be, but I am convinced that as long as I have the human perspective, I will never be an "unbiased" observer because our perspective introduces bias.

(We could continue this in the chat thread if you would like. This thread has a different purpose, even though, now-a-days, I don't see see much difference between one thread and another. They all degenerate into chat)
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

That may be, but I am convinced that as long as I have the human perspective, I will never be an "unbiased" observer because our perspective introduces bias.

(We could continue this in the chat thread if you would like. This thread has a different purpose, even though, now-a-days, I don't see see much difference between one thread and another. They all degenerate into chat)

Haha ..No ...That's alright I guess ..Didn't we almost concur there ? ...😊 . It's the matter of the perception after all ...The bosons or the humans ..Some are known to blink and the rest for being all blinkered ...😆

Vintu...😛

K.Universe. thumbnail
almost concur <> fully concur
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

almost concur <> fully concur

Hey ! That bit iffy shall always be there ...😆 ..Remember I have always been on the side of Heisenberg ? ...😆

Vintu...😛
K.Universe. thumbnail
Beautiful!

- K.Uncertainty.
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

Beautiful!

- K.Uncertainty.

@ Blue:   Hey ! ..Are you contemplating that as your new user name ? .. ..Go for it I say...Trust me ..It ll suit ya best...😊

Vintu...😛
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiroshima, "the mother of all cover-ups"
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Belated EID Wishes!
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail