Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice story.pls continue๐Ÿ˜ณ. i think here abhay is a supernatural. pls pm me this time.i have unblocked u. btw i am mampi.whats ur name?
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 2

"Abhay this is my last call. I am warning you of consequences"๐Ÿ˜ก, Haseena yelled for her son but he didn't seem to bother as he turned around in his sleep with a pillow shielding his eyes from the sun.๐Ÿ˜› Chand came from his room and watched his wife and son amused.๐Ÿ˜Š He had his coffee in hand and sat down to enjoy their show.๐Ÿ˜ƒ "That's it. Now you get what you deserve", said Haseena with her temper shooting heights. She went to the fridge and came out with the ice pail. She threw the cubes on Abhay who jumped from his bed,๐Ÿ˜Š "Mom that's not fair", he whined like a toddler. Haseena didn't seem to mind her son. She said, "Go freshen up and get ready for college. And Chand why are you smiling? Eat soon and get ready for office." Abhay went to his dad, "Dad please I just came from France. I am still under jetlag. Let me go to college tomorrow please." Before Chand could say anything Haseena interrupted, "Abhay you have been repeating this chant for the past 2 days. But you seem entirely bright when you spend time with your friends in the pub.๐Ÿ˜› So no more excuse for today." Abhay who looked at Chand beseechingly was met with a smirk.

After a while, Abhay sat down to join Chand and Haseena in breakfast. "Dad why did you make me come over here?" asked Abhay munching his noodles. Chand replied, "Come on Abhay you are our only son.  How long do you expect us to stay away from you? Moreover as this is you last 2 years of education I prefer you get some experience in our business before joining." Abhay considered it for a while and nodded his head in agreement. And then suddenly Abhay burst out laughing startling Chandeena. ๐Ÿ˜•When they were looking at him weirdly Abhay said, "You are planning for my future in business but do you know my destiny?" Again Chandeena gave him weird looks ๐Ÿ˜•trying to understand what he meant so Abhay continued, "My destiny is to give peace for long lost souls and reach for the purest love which is waiting for me for centuries". Abhay continued in his hysterics clutching his stomach while Haseena bumped her forehead with her hands, "God what am I going to do with this crazy boy?"๐Ÿ˜› Abhay controlled his mirth and said, "Mom I haven't lost my mind. When I was in Paris I met a seer who told me this after doing some hocus pocus in an orb."๐Ÿ˜• Chand guffawed as he said, "Don't tell me you trusted some drunken old man carrying orbs with him." Abhay laughed and said, "No worries dad. I didn't believe him. But you should have seen the seriousness in his face when he told me that. He would make a good asset of bollywood horror movies".๐Ÿ˜Š

Haseena also smiled and said, "OK now enough of jokes. Both of you eat and get ready soon." When Abhay was about to make his way to his bike Chand held his hand and gave a key. When Abhay saw him enquiringly he said, "A small gift for my son on his first day to college"๐Ÿ˜Š and showed him his new car. Abhay whooped and hugged him, "You are the best dad a son could have". Both Chand and Haseena smiled and Haseena ruffled his hair and said, "Be careful not to do rash driving". Abhay smiled cheekily and said, "Mom you know me I am a friend for traffic rules"๐Ÿ˜†. Haseena chuckled and said, "Yeah that is what you told me the day when you turned that first bike of yours into a junk fit for recycling. Better handle this car with care."๐Ÿ˜›

Abhay reached the college and could sense the gaze of everyone around on his car. He smiled a little and got down from his car.๐Ÿ˜Š He still felt every gaze when he started walking away from his car. He wondered why everyone was staring at him as he went into the principal's office. "Excuse me sir, may I get in please?" The principal saw him and said, "Oh come in Abhay. I was waiting for you. Long time no see son", he said affectionately. Mr.Praveen who was the principal was a close friend of Chand who knew Abhay since childhood days. Abhay went to him to give a warm hug. Abhay said, "Sir I guess dad would have talked to you already about my course details." Praveen replied, "Yes of course. He also told you should not be recognised as my ward as per your wish. So I haven't told anyone about us. So you can feel free here without any vigilance for your pranks."๐Ÿ˜› Abhay smiled and said, "No sir I didn't mean any offence but you know even the students would show difference. Not all will be ready to mingle with me. I want to be just as Abhay and not the principal's favourite boy forget about mischieves." ๐Ÿ˜ŠPraveen chucked and said, "That is what I love about you Abhay. Always the one who seeks for individuality rather than fame or pampered. You can now go to your classes. All the best". Abhay grinned and thanked him before taking leave.

Abhay came out and went in search of his class hoping he was not late on his very first day.  Again the 2 foggy figures saw him from distance and smiled as they knew their long wait was coming to an end. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

SO HERE GOES MY 2ND UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜Š HOPE I VE RECTIFIED SOME OF UR DOUBTS REGARDING ABHAY'S IDENTITY๐Ÿ˜Š DO TEMME UR VIEWS๐Ÿ˜Š 
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yay i am the first one to comment
nice update
update soon 
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update๐Ÿ‘
ohk...I thought abhay was a supernatural...!!
waiting for abhiya meeting๐Ÿ˜ณ
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
continu soon
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
accha so dono foggy figures are related to abhay and pia's past ...m so much excited for abhiya's meet
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update. Abhay is funny n a happy go lucky person here. Waiting 4 dat person's prophecy 2 come true๐Ÿ˜‰.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum update. Who were those ppl lukin at pia & abhay?m already hooked to this ff of ur's.
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
...Seema... thumbnail
great going.keep it up.thanx for pm and continue soon