Posted: 11 years ago
Those of you who know me know that usually I do not like to delve into serious matters because this forum is suppose to be fun but if I HAVE to give my opinion then I can only say the following

What Sanjay did was wrong . I do not know the basics but apparently he held firearms and guns for terrorists . Terrorists who went on to commit most heinous act in Mumbai history.  Okay that is wrong and he should be punished but the guy is 53 years old. What debt to society can he pay at this age. Take his income, tax him up the wazau , put him on house arrest or something. What good can come from a 53 year old man in prison . At least he never skipped bailed or tried to get out of the country. He never tried to pin it on anyone else. There are going to people in Bollywood as well as this forum who support him and who loathe him. It doesn't make them suck ups or ass kissers. They just wanna show their support.  Alot of blame goes to Justice system of India which is just terrible. Can you blame Dutt for taking advantage of lousy system.

I personally think we all have to pay for our sins and he should to but I am pulling for him to get out early cause he has 2 kids to raise .

Okay well that is all folks bookmark ,quote , or report IDC I will never be this serious again πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

Those of you who know me know that usually I do not like to delve into serious matters because this forum is suppose to be fun but if I HAVE to give my opinion then I can only say the following

What Sanjay did was wrong . I do not know the basics but apparently he held firearms and guns for terrorists . Terrorists who went on to commit most heinous act in Mumbai history.  Okay that is wrong and he should be punished but the guy is 53 years old. What debt to society can he pay at this age. Take his income, tax him up the wazau , put him on house arrest or something. What good can come from a 53 year old man in prison . At least he never skipped bailed or tried to get out of the country. He never tried to pin it on anyone else. There are going to people in Bollywood as well as this forum who support him and who loathe him. It doesn't make them suck ups or ass kissers. They just wanna show their support.  Alot of blame goes to Justice system of India which is just terrible. Can you blame Dutt for taking advantage of lousy system.

I personally think we all have to pay for our sins and he should to but I am pulling for him to get out early cause he has 2 kids to raise .

Okay well that is all folks bookmark ,quote , or report IDC I will never be this serious again πŸ˜‰

@bold...is Manyata also going to jail with Sanjay Dutt?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I guess by 2043 we all will be pleading that Nirbhaya's poor rapists are also let off.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
See its NOT about what good can come by putting a 53 year old man behind jail...the thing is justice needs to be served and served equally for all...irrespective of your income, your connections or your stature in society.

When laws are made for crimes in society...there's NO exception rule with it saying oh yea baring celebrities everyone should be punished severely...than why do all countries say law is equal for everybody??

When ppl tell me he suffered in those 20 years...I don't know what suffering ppl are talking about...I mean yes initially he was probably ashamed...but still in these 20 years...he lived a life of luxury in the comfort of his house, was offered movies, made loads of money...so NO he hasn't paid for the crime just by doing those 1.5 years.

You are complaining about his 3.5 years left to be completed...imagine if TADA law was still applicable...Sanjay most probably would have got life imprisonment...but since that law is abolished...thanks to Sanjay's dad who sucked up to Congress for removing the law...he got a sentence based on Arm's act only

It's surprising how all his allies who helped him destroy the weapons...are all punished under TADA law yet Sanjay is spared...why...simple he is a celebrity with connections

See regarding his kids...he should have known that the cases are still pending and Manyata knew what she is getting into by knowing his past...that's why I like Salman who said he won't marry until court cases are done cz of he gets sentenced too...it would have impacted his familyEdited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

The ones who died? They had kids to raise as well. He didn't think about them back then, did he? And he'll be back to his kids after 3 years but those people who died in those blasts? NEVER.  
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Manyata will be relieved that she doesn't have to sleep with Dutt for another 3.5 yrs. πŸ‘πŸΌ She will look after her kids very well with 5 nannys ,2 cooks, 2 drivers, 2 servants, millions of dollars in bank. 
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
5 years is less punishment for Sanjay Dutt.. he deserved full quota of life imprisonment under TADA.. wo to Bal Thackerey ne bacha liya isko.. sanju ke papa pairon pe pad gaye the jaake bal thackerey ke...

justice delayed is justice denied..

and here the full justice hasn't be served yet...

5yrs was minimum imprisonment under Arms act.. itna bi nahi dega kya Supreme Court ka judge???

to hell with people who are sympathizing with Sanjay..
SingularlyGood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Roman Polanski is 80 years old and still US is hunting him down from Switzerland for a sex abuse case. Hungary and Poland are still tracking down Nazi war criminals all over the world.. people who are almost 100 years old. If the criterion we hold for wiping the slate clean for criminals is how old they are  or whether his family needs him then the whole Justice system will collapse.  
 Do you think a common man who was caught with 3 AK56 rifles during a terror attack would be accorded the same level of empathy from the public? They would be put in jail and forgotten. Just because Sanjay Dutt is famous does not mean that he has a higher threshold by which his unlawful activities would be judged. Although, he is in reality getting a sweetheart deal.. If he was charged under TADA, he would have been spending the rest of his life in jail probably.

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

I think Manyata will be relieved that she doesn't have to sleep with Dutt for another 3.5 yrs. πŸ‘πŸΌ She will look after her kids very well with 5 nannys ,2 cooks, 2 drivers, 2 servants, millions of dollars in bank. 

that's the first thing came to my mind when i heard the newsπŸ˜›
bhai agar crime proved ha to saza to milne ha so its all fair