SS ~ The Rejected Wife #1

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

-p r o l o g u e-

"19 year old girl found in a sex racket! The girl was found in Arabian Prince Khalid's bedroom! She was sold for 10 crore to the Prince. But before he could spend the night with her, they were caught. The girl's name is Khushi..who is said to be the wife of Indian billionaire, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, who is the CEO of the most successful fashion company 'AR' in the Asian continent. Stay tuned for more news, reporting live from---"

Arnav banged his fist against the glass table, making a crack break through it as he saw this news for the 1000th time.

"Where the f*ck is she?! What's taking you idiots so long?!! Are you so desperate to get fired, Aman?" he angrily yelled at his phone, making his assistant shudder at his boss's angry tone.

"She-sh-she's with me, do you wanna talk to her- she is crying so much, sir, she-"

"Get her here. As soon as possible. I don't care how much the jet costs, Get. Her. Infront. Of. My. Eyes. RIGHT NOW!" Arnav barked the orders before disconnecting, not even listening to another word of his assistant...

~Few hours later~

"Arnavji?"

Arnav's eyes opened slowly as he heard the softest voice reach his ears. He looked around to find the early rays of the sun pouring inside the glass farmhouse he was in which was surrounded by the quietness of a sea.

"Look who's here, my lovely 'wife'.." he spoke sarcastically, stressing on 'wife' as he got up, taking off his coat.

"Arnavji.." Khushi looked down at the floor as always whenever she talked to him. It was like she talked to his reflection on the floor rather than him, always. Her eyelashes were downwards notifying how shy she is infront of him.

Nothing has changed...neither her, nor him.

"Oh please. Don't try to act so innocent, Khushi." Arnav's jaw clenched seeing her being shy and then he rolled his eyes. "Where was all this innocence of yours when you climbed into bed with a rich prince, huh?!"

Khushi looked at him with widened tearful eyes. "But I-I didn't-I was-"

She gasped when suddenly Arnav stormed towards her and pushed her to the wall, pinning her wrist with his palm against the wall.

"Seriously?!?!! If you were so thirsty for money you could have given me one call, Khushi. One call. I would have sent you whatever amount of money that you want. You really don't have to sell your body and risk my reputation. Your worthless middle-class name is joined with mine even now because we were once married, even if we don't live together as a married couple. Apni izzat ka koi khayal nahi toh atleast meri izzat ke baare mei soch liya karo." he coldly spat.

"You only care about your reputation? You don't care about me, Arnavji?" Khushi asked with a hopeful stare.

"Why the hell should I care about a girl who willingly decided to give herself away for some bundles of cash? You thought one night's stay with a prince will get you crores that you can enjoy for a long time?! Listen, Khushi: he would have raped you, abused you, used your body in ways you can't even imagine-"

"STOP IT!" Khushi's hand raised to slap him but he caught it before it could strike his cheek. A wide mocking smirk spread across his lips.

"Oh? So you have grown guts to try this..I see." he smirked wider. Khushi shivered and fell down on the floor, folding her knees and hiding her face in them.

"You are so heartless..you didn't change..I hate you! I hate you so much! You left me, you are my husband..all I wanted was you in my life.." Khushi sobbed loudly. Arnav and Khushi were married since childhood by his very traditional grandmother. Arnav was 7 years elder to Khushi. He was told to bring Khushi to his home when Khushi turned 18 to live with her as a married couple - Arnav flatly rejected Khushi as a bride, he didn't believe in marriages and didn't think that marriage has any value and he didn't like Khushi anyway, she was too different than him so he told her to stay away from him but his family didn't let him divorce her neither did her family so they just stayed married but apart, always. His sister and grandmother always thought that one day Arnav will realize the value of marriage and will bring Khushi as his bride, so they convinced him to not divorce Khushi by saying that her being divorced at such a young age will be really bad for her, so Arnav let it be like this. 

Khushi grew up just admiring Arnav as her husband..it broke her heart how easily he threw her out of his life especially when her stepparents treat her so badly. She was sold to that prince by her stepparents forcefully who said that they desperately needed that money for some illness her stepfather was going through. 

When this news spread, a part of her felt so bad for Arnav's reputation but another part was glad that he could finally see how him leaving her has negatively impacted her life. She was glad that he finally noticed her. Finally paid attention to her. And when she was brought here by Aman she readily came, she craved anything Arnav would give to her..even if it is just him scolding her.

She looked at his fists that were clenched before hesitantly touching his fist and trying to open it. But he jerked her hand away.

"Do you want me to leave?" She looked at his pissed expressions and commented as hoarse cries escaped her mouth. 

Arnav scoffed mockingly. "Leave so that you can go and jump into bed with someone again? No, Mrs Raizada, I am not letting you leave anytime soon."

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

[Part 3]

[Part 4]

[Part 5]

[Part 6]

[Part 7]

[Part 8]

[Part 9]

THREAD 2

Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
zayn is so cute :/

<3 <3 <3 my sunshinebaby 
Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago
claucrispop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
sounds interesting...
i cant wait to see what happen next...
please continue soon...
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow nw one 
Alrdy luving it
nandrajogdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb awesome luv u my dear my fav writer my best friend it touch my heart really u made me speechless luv u my fav writer u r best
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sound interesting
Do continue
sanasahel thumbnail
Awesome start. Please continue.
huma12. thumbnail
OMG lovely start I love this type of concepts awsssmmm start and We r with u vani if anyone say any bad thing about ur story we will kick their ASS
arshi2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting  story...loved it...update next...thanks for  pm.take care . ..
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
continueee soon...