I want more of it
Angeline124 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice update
Kushi should tell Arnav the truth
continue soon
sanasahel thumbnail
Beautiful update. Arnav started softening towards khushi.
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love is in the air.
Beautiiiful.
How innocent she is.
Loved it.
Arnav heart is also melting.
Tfpm.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
looking forward to the update for this - merry Christmas! 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jagrutid

looking forward to the update for this - merry Christmas! 

merry christmas doll! 🤗
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story
Update soon
nehaT1512 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DO DO CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE! 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

[Part 6]

"Aap aa gaye?" Khushi asked rubbing her eyes sleepily as Arnav came home in the evening. She had fallen asleep on the couch.

"It's good that you don't sleep on my bed and you know your place by sleeping on the couch. You are not my wife." he said arrogantly.

"Well, I am your wife..aap kitna bhi bolo that I'm not.. a fact is a fact." Khushi shot before Arnav came towards her and slammed his hands on either sides of her waist, leaning against her as she pressed up against the couch, gasping.

"You wanna talk about facts? Fact is that you're only here because I don't want you to run back to that prince's bed." he scoffed against her face while chills ran down her spine feeling his hot breath against her skin. His breath was of peppermint and coffee, a perfect mixture.

"Why do you not want me to go to that prince's bed? Why do you care so much who I will spend my nights with?" Khushi snapped again and then looked as Arnav's fingers got scrunched up into his fist as he tightened his hand.

He looked...possessive?

"YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO SPEND YOUR NIGHTS WITH A PRINCE, BEING HIS SLAVE, YOU GOT THAT?!!! I am sure you will enjoy it a lot and I'm a huge convenience in your pleasure but-"

"You mean kabaab me haddi? Raaste ka kaataa? Yes you are." Khushi smiled playfully, provoking him. She loved seeing him get so bothered and restless and possessive over her. 

"I know, I know I am. I'll not let you go and do all that, your name is attached to mine because of our stupid childhood marriage. I am the unluckiest man in the world that my name is attached to a girl who wants to spend her life being a prince's sex-toy." His words really hurt.

She gulped and looked away from him, making him move away from her. 

"You know all this must not have happened with me if you had just accepted me as your wife. But no, you left me all alone with my stepparents. You are the worst husband." Khushi accused.

Arnav shrugged as he turned away from her and started eating his lunch. It hurt her how he did not care at all, how can someone be SO casual? Does his heart not feel anything? Is he made out of rocks?

Khushi wondered innocently before getting up and touching his arm. Arnav stopped biting on his bread and looked at the way Khushi was touching his hand.

"What the? What are you doing?" he asked while she checked his pulse.

"Just checking.. if you are human or made out of rocks? You are the most heartless man in the whole world who leaves his wife all alone with her stepparents for her whole life, and only contacted her when he found out in the news that she is with a prince!" Khushi spoke angrily.

Arnav jerked his hand out of Khushi's hold. "Shut up. You need to stay in your limits. I don't like how you keep insulting me and you even slapped me! Stop your nonsense or else-"

"Or else what?!" Khushi screamed so loudly that Arnav was shocked such a loud voice can come out of her petite body. "What will you do? Leave me alone again? Put me in a car with a driver and let him take me far away from you like you did years ago?"

Arnav cocked his head to the side. "I'll teach you how to behave, so-called Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada."

"What?" Khushi's mouth formed into an 'o'.

He stepped towards her and grabbed her by his both hands on her hips. 

He touched her earlobe with his lips. "If you don't stop your nonsense, I'll f**k you until you are crying... and screaming my name."

Khushi hyperventilated and pushed him away, running out of the room while Arnav sighed before chuckling. Works every single time - talk sexually to Khushi and that always makes her embarrassed, shut up, and run away.

Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago
Deepam.Shetty.3 thumbnail
awesome...
wen wil arnav cm to knw about real things...
huh can't wait...
continue soon...