Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm and sorry for late reply my internet was down got it fixed today.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Buddy me for PMs 

[Part 4]

Arnav held his stinging cheek after Khushi had slapped him and he felt SO frigging angry. No one had ever dared to raise their hand on him.

"What the f**k Khushi?! How f**king dare you?!" He was absolutely maddeningly angry. He held her shoulder tightly making her cry out in pain cos she had a bruise there from her mother hitting her..

"Ah! Chodiye humey!" Khushi cried out and he let go of her shoulder when he saw her eyes fill with tears. 

"Why do you act so innocent, Khushi? You don't want me to see you without clothes but you were so ready to go and lay into some prince's bed for money, huh? Are you only willing to take off your clothes if a man gives you lots of money?" His words were so hurtful but she felt like she's at fault cos she had hit him and it's never right to hit another person no matter whether they are a guy or a girl. 

Arnav gave her a disgusted look as if he thought she is so pathetic before he left the room.

~

Khushi came downstairs later dressed into the sari and jewelry that the Raizadas had given her. When Arnav saw her coming down he was breathless cos she looked gorgeous. She was so elegantly dressed, making her look every bit like the Mrs ASR that she is.

"Wow Khushi! You look amazing!" Anjali said before pulling her towards the dining table as they all began to eat. Khushi went and sat beside him but he was not talking to her and there was still a bruise on his cheek from her slap.

"I'm not hungry." Arnav said when Nani tried to serve him the lunch. He got up and headed off to work. 

"Offo! Ye chote bhi na... I don't know why he is angry but he should not take out his anger on food. He is diabetic." Anjali said making Khushi concerned. She knew that Arnav did not eat as he was angry cos of her and so she decided to go after him to give him the food.

She packed the food into a tiffin box before telling Anjali and Nani that she is going to Arnav's office.

~

The driver drove Khushi to Arnav's office but when Khushi went inside his office she was shocked seeing Arnav standing infront of Prince Khalid who she was sold to by her stepparents...

"I heard that you have my slave with you?! I paid 10 crores for her, Mr ASR, I want her back." the prince spoke making Arnav's jaw clench.

"Your 'slave'? You can't make a human to be your 'slave' Mr Khalid." Arnav shot.

"Ofcourse Khushi is going to be my sex-slave, I paid 10 crores for her-"

"I will give you 100 crores, just get the hell outta here and don't ever take Khushi's name from your mouth." Arnav angrily spat before his gaze fell on Khushi who was standing at the door.

The prince noticed her too. "Oh, she is here. Khushi. You are such a sexy beauty. I-" the prince tried to hold Khushi's hand before Arnav came inbetween and punched the prince hard.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER, AND SHE IS NOT JUST KHUSHI. SHE IS MY WIFE!" Arnav roared while Khushi's heart fluttered at what Arnav just said...

Please hit like to show if you want this story to be continued :)

Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago
DreamDesignz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha Arnav is too much
he literally scared Khushi
DreamDesignz thumbnail
ohhh no
I so Khushi wid have told him instead of slapping
so scared now
update soonishhh Vani
DreamDesignz thumbnail
superb
u deserve dat stupid Khalid
I so wish Khushi tell him everything instead of bearing his harshness
continue soonishhh
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Khushi is happy that Arnav called her his wife 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
blackkitty thumbnail
so he accept her his wife.lets see what happen next.udate soon.
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
Arnav fight with that prince 
Thanks for the pm dear 
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super update dear please update soon
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well he agreed her to be his wife in front of his office.. good.. nice update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š