Arhi FF:JUST 4 HIM,Ch 1-3, #2link pg 1

rotten.tomato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
~Prologue~

I stepped out of the taxi just to be embraced by the scrotching heat of delhi's summers and glanced up at the building infront of me.

RAIZADA CORPORATIONS.

The massive & magnificient building was mocking on my face.The bold letters RC were itself telling their own success story to the world. I had to literally crane my neck at an rather awkward angle to capture its full height.

The grandness of the building was enough to make me nervous as i stepped inside it.My manila folder was clutched tightly to my chest.My only pillar of support in this entire building. The sudden chillness of air caused a shiver to ran through my entire body.

YES!
I've to DO IT.

I've come so far,i can do it..slight bit of nervousness cannot hamper my success at any cost.

Hell,i'll NOT let that happen.

I want this JOB !

Its a dream for any professional to work with this company and I was lucky enough to get an interview call from Raizada Corporations and today i'm finally here after passing through the toughest 3 rounds of telephonic interviews.

Hell, that was surely the toughest interviews of my life ever..and if you can pass that, damn sure Khushi you are not gonna back out now,AT ANY COST !

I was so buzy in giving myself the pep talk that i came to senses only after being BUMPED into an hard, v hard n solid chest.

ooouuucchhh!

i lost my balance completely n the next second i found myself on the floor with a loud thud.

SHIT SHIT !!!!

aarrgghhh..my documents scattered everywhere.I can feel people stopping
to look at me..i can even hear some giggling female voices too. n my face was slowly acquiring a shade of red.

or rather an Embarrassing shade of RED.

Shit...without glancing up,i mumbled a quick sorry to the person infront of me or more specifically,to a pair of feet, clad in an expensive hand stitched leather shoes,that in turn were attatched to a solid pair of legs clad in an expensive,armani trouser n started collecting my documents.

I sincerely hoped,the person doesnt take offense at my behavior..but i just couldnt glanced up when i knew,I have made a COMPLETE FOOL of myself within 5 minutes of entering this building and that too infront of all the people.

My self confidence sank further low..i dont wanna give this interview..i pleaded to my almighty to erase these last 5 minutes from this day.

I was collecting the last of my loose documents when those legs,started moving forward.

CLOSER.

Very Closer, Embarrassingly closer!

Cuz with my position,my head was just in the line of his crotch.

NO..what the HELL..i dont wanna my day to start like this

still, i kept my eyes low..pretending to collect my documents..placing my wayward curls behind my ears,every now n then. I tugged at the document that was beneath his feet.

NO response.

i panicked but still i tried again

Still, those legs dint budge an inch.

Okay, today is JUST NOT MY DAY !

i just wanna threw up my hands in surrender n wanna go back to my apartment, in my bed, with my chocolate bars.

YES! thats what my mind needed the most.

i panicked n chewed by bottom lip,first n foremost sign of my nervousness n helplessness.

closing my eyes briefly, i glanced up to found a pair of eyes that were

SHIT !

the most lovely pair of eyes i've ever seen.

A pair of green eyes, a different shade of green.

An  attractive yet dangerous shade of GREEN!

i havent been thrilled n attracted at the same time to any thing, so strange

DANGER !

Yes,Thats what was oozing from the person infront of me..a danger that was slowly gripping me towards it.

i couldnt concentrate on anything else beyond those hazel green orbs and my breath hitched in my throat, when in the next instant he brushed his thumb across my lip,

slowly n seductively and pulled my lip from between my teeths.

My heart was literally in my THROAT!!

Those orbs,still locked to mine.

He caressed my lip one more time with the pad of his thumb, then turned on his feets n strolled away into the elevator at the far end.

I came to my senses only after the doors slid closed.

My head was still spinning n i touched my lip,still dumbfounded, exactly where he had touched. They were still trembling..as if competing with my wild heartbeat.

only after a minute, when i found myself capable of speaking,i could barely utter,

WHAT THE HELL DID JUST HAPPENED???

xx

For Index n to get notified, follow the next 2 posts!😳

Stay Blessed!
Love 4m Rotten!❀️

Edited by rotten.tomato - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rotten.tomato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Edited by rotten.tomato - 10 years ago
rotten_pm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To get notified thru FB, join this
Rotten's Work

To read more of my rotten work,its here
Rotten's Gallery

For Pms, buddy this πŸ˜³

Happie reading.
Love,Rotten😳

Edited by rotten_pm - 11 years ago
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
brilliant!!!

hope it Is light thru out :)
sarunsashasingh thumbnail

Intresting concept, 1st meet and this happened, i wonder wat will happen next??πŸ˜‰

Anamikarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The person was Arnav...i'm damn sure!!!
loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the pm!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the hell just happened indeed...will love to read further
luv.u.rubletin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!
It was just too good!!😊
Continue soon!
Do pm me!
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ok now, thats  something!!
i never , until now, have read a prologue like this...πŸ˜‰

though there r many questions arising in my head...but will surely be waiting for u to update at least the character sketch to make the plot easier to understand!!

thanx for the pm!πŸ˜ƒ(frankly speaking, i did not expect one from u 2day it self,,,,)

and i dont remember posting any comment on ur other works...(as i was busy reading the whole thing in 1 go..) so, here u go _ u r talented( as if u dont noe that..lol)πŸ˜† , and ur work is awesome too!!
no wonder y appy suggested ur work!!😳
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohk my initial thought about ur pm was
is she sure of this, can she manage all three. 
obviously i had to give it a try because of it being ur ff :)

green ahan nice change from the chocolaty brown everyone keeps writing abt provided tht green eyed devil actually is arnav (fingers crossed).

he actually did that !!!!! omg my cheeks are red