Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Dii, πŸ€— πŸ€—
U back with another OS... πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š I was dancing when I got the pm... πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 
Cuz u know, I like reading your works... πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
And btw wwhy pms late..?? πŸ˜• I wanted to be the first to comment... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This was a super-cute OS. I have always loved the Shekhawat Family concept..
Married SwaRon are always cute. The flow of the OS plus ur words are always a treat. The morning waking up fiasco is amazing to read.

Then, SwaRon teasing each other. Sharon's contentment was clearly seen.
I wud quote ur words.

Lying on his chest, the cosy feel of being in sync with her soulmate, the fulfilment of being his the envelope of her husband's care making her feel like a queen ...the rhythm of a happy married life...the aroma of togetherness as she lay cocooned in his embrace...the comfort of a sure love  settled upon her eyelids.

Then, thier daughter is as cute as her name.
Aww,, she had worn outfit similar to her doll... ( though I hate such too girlie stuff with pink color all the way round and dolls.. Gosh, I hate dolls, but I can imagine that)
How adorable she must be looking. πŸ˜³ 

And then, kal aadhi raat .. wala part was hilarious...  β˜ΊοΈ
Swayam is smartypant .. He managed so well I must say..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Fun with their daughter is adorable.
And then at last,
I once again loved ur these lines

Sharon felt peaceful...this was the best moment of her entire week...watching her swayam and her baby nuzzling each other, her baby grinning in her father's lap...their features lighting up identically in their contented hour of bonding. She felt ...so happy...proud wife of india's most successful freestyle dancer swayam shekhawat...and the proud mother of their tiny bundle.

Its really, a treat to watch ur own family with you in such way enjoying
And then, yes definitely what else wud Swayam want.. when his world is with him in the form of his angels.
And thats what is called, as the , title suggests HAPPINESS.

Dii, keep writing... (I know ye roj ka dialogue ho gaya hai... πŸ˜ƒ)
Coz I really find ur works a reading treat.

Love,
Ria.

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ria_SwaRon

Dii, πŸ€— πŸ€—

U back with another OS... πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š I was dancing when I got the pm... πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 
Cuz u know, I like reading your works... πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
And btw wwhy pms late..?? πŸ˜• I wanted to be the first to comment... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This was a super-cute OS. I have always loved the Shekhawat Family concept..
Married SwaRon are always cute. The flow of the OS plus ur words are always a treat. The morning waking up fiasco is amazing to read.

Then, SwaRon teasing each other. Sharon's contentment was clearly seen.
I wud quote ur words.

Lying on his chest, the cosy feel of being in sync with her soulmate, the fulfilment of being his the envelope of her husband's care making her feel like a queen ...the rhythm of a happy married life...the aroma of togetherness as she lay cocooned in his embrace...the comfort of a sure love  settled upon her eyelids.

Then, thier daughter is as cute as her name.
Aww,, she had worn outfit similar to her doll... ( though I hate such too girlie stuff with pink color all the way round and dolls.. Gosh, I hate dolls, but I can imagine that)
How adorable she must be looking. πŸ˜³ 

And then, kal aadhi raat .. wala part was hilarious...  β˜ΊοΈ
Swayam is smartypant .. He managed so well I must say..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Fun with their daughter is adorable.
And then at last,
I once again loved ur these lines

Sharon felt peaceful...this was the best moment of her entire week...watching her swayam and her baby nuzzling each other, her baby grinning in her father's lap...their features lighting up identically in their contented hour of bonding. She felt ...so happy...proud wife of india's most successful freestyle dancer swayam shekhawat...and the proud mother of their tiny bundle.

Its really, a treat to watch ur own family with you in such way enjoying
And then, yes definitely what else wud Swayam want.. when his world is with him in the form of his angels.
And thats what is called, as the , title suggests HAPPINESS.

Dii, keep writing... (I know ye roj ka dialogue ho gaya hai... πŸ˜ƒ)
Coz I really find ur works a reading treat.

Love,
Ria.

sorry ria...but kal raat...i was just dropping off by the time i got this posted. i am glad u loved the os...and the girly stuff i know...i used to be such a tomboy...but a lot of my friends, especially my bff...named savera btwπŸ˜‰ used to be like this...and my mom always found that kinda cute...so i put it in to make savi  super cutie.thanks for ur lovely feedback dear...i look forward to reading your comments and also...apne exams ke baad..plzzz khud bhi likhna...i love ur write ups.
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was a treat after coming back from school ( exams ) and I think isse accha stress buster was not possible πŸ˜ƒ
First that" understanding " and now " happiness " you giving back to back super se uper wake OS's . πŸ˜‰

Coming back to this OS as always I loved the style of your writing , choice of your words ... It was written down beautifully .. 😎 i love ur write - ups

SWARON'S morning scene and convo was too sweet and cute 😳 and the special appearance of their little angel was cherry on the cake 😊 loved savera how she enquired about ahem ahem πŸ˜† Loved their perfect family picture 😊
after reading this OS I'm all gone to swaronland
Edited by swaron_pk - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This was simply beautiful Medha. :D
Ria_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: medhasarkar

sorry ria...but kal raat...i was just dropping off by the time i got this posted. i am glad u loved the os...and the girly stuff i know...i used to be such a tomboy...but a lot of my friends, especially my bff...named savera btwπŸ˜‰ used to be like this...and my mom always found that kinda cute...so i put it in to make savi  super cutie.thanks for ur lovely feedback dear...i look forward to reading your comments and also...apne exams ke baad..plzzz khud bhi likhna...i love ur write ups.

Its ohk dii.. sorry mat bolo plz...
And me too tomboy... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And hehehe, U waiting for me to write...??  main bilkul bhi accha nahi likhti... 
thanku btw... :)
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED THE OS MEDHA😳

U are an amazing writer dear...i just love the flow in ur writing..

The certain use of language adds to its charm...

This OS was a perfect blend of romance,naughtiness,comic and cute moments...

A simple concept..SWARON happily married...

madly in love with each other...with their bundle of joy ..

But the way of execution and presentation was just beautiful...

Ur writing style is fresh..n pleasant ...LOVING IT...

U made me smile after a really bad and stressful day..thanx for this beautiful OS dear..

Luv
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
ToujoursPur thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

LOVED THE OS MEDHA😳

U are an amazing writer dear...i just love the flow in ur writing..

The certain use of language adds to its charm...

This OS was a perfect blend of romance,naughtiness,comic and cute moments...

A simple concept..SWARON happily married...

madly in love with each other...with their bundle of joy ..

But the way of execution and presentation was just beautiful...

Ur writing style is fresh..n pleasant ...LOVING IT...

U made me smile after a really bad and stressful day..thanx for this beautiful OS dear..

Luv
Deep

i know deepika,...when bad days hit, the forum has always made me smile...you know like a giant storybook kinda thing and my buddies creativity...πŸ˜ƒ;glad my os was a stress buster, and thanks for letting me know that, its ,lovely to hear that my friends on the forum liked my effort
pehlanasha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: medhasarkar

thank you marium...itz amazing to hear praise from your buddies.πŸ˜›

You write so beautifully that we had to praise you! πŸ˜†
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
seems like a beautiful fairy tale πŸ˜Š
ToujoursPur thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartypantstanu

seems like a beautiful fairy tale πŸ˜Š

yeah...waisa feel dene ki koshish kiya tha...glad you got that impression. thnx for feedvack