ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
happiness

"swayam...uttho..der ho rahi hai...get up, its 8:30 already" Sharon shekhawat tried to push her husband's sleeping form tangled with hers.

"hmm..."was all she got out of him. He just rolled over...taking Sharon with him.

"swayam" she lightly slapped his back, "aaj humare woh movie wale dance ki choreography karni hai...remember? chalo late ho jayegi."

A grunt from her half asleep husband...who just pulled her flush against him...and pouted, with closed eyes..." aapko kaun chod raha hai...mrs.shekhawat?

Oh god help her, her swayam sleepily hunkered down and pulled her face into the crook of his neck...locking her in his arms. The sunlight fell on his face, brightening up the face of her most beloved person on earth...her husband, her everything

Lying on his chest, the cosy feel of being in sync with her soulmate, the fulfilment of being his the envelope of her husband's care making her feel like a queen ...the rhythm of a happy married life...the aroma of togetherness as she lay cocooned in his embrace...the comfort of a sure love  settled upon her eyelids...and her lips automatically moved to kiss his cute pout. Their lips met . held. They danced together in their mouths.

Swayam smiled, eyes still shut...she loved that smile. But it was getting late. "ab toh chodo sleepyhead...chalo tumhe good morning kiss bhi de diya" Sharon teased him lovingly.

"oh toh mujhe kiss karke bribe de rahi thi madam...nahi chodunga" swayam decided.

"nahi " "nahi?"

"un-huh, jo chahe karo, pati hu tumhara...nahi chodunga"

Oh he was freaking darn adorable, as he seduced his wife...smothering her face with kisses...and breathing in her fragrance...nudging her softly, and pulling her even closer, barring her with his look that had her wanting to be here...all day. With him.

"nahi chodoge?" she inquired her voice husky from his fondling, "kaha na nahi, kya karogi" he challenged.

"ok mat chodna..." she buried her face into his chest, breathing his clean musk in...and soaking his warmth. He cuddled her. And then suddenly he sprang apart...sharon had tickled him hard."Sharon!" he glared at her in fake anger.

She giggled..and pushed him..."chalo chalo uttho..."

Her husband opened a bleary eye...and enquired "itna energy kaha se aati hain tumhe Sharon? Kal adhi raat toh.."😉

"kal adhi raat tak kya kar rahe the aap papa?" the interested query came from near the door...where a small form, wearing a pink nightdress with her doll dressed in an identical suit dangling from her arms stood .

Sharon turned and saw her daughter.😲 "savi, beta, aap nahane jao...school ki der ho jayegi nah? get ready.."

Six year old savera, pouted her cute mouth, scrunched her nose up and countered "mumma...today is Sunday ; par apne nahi bola, ki aap dono kal adhi raat tak kya kar rahe the?"

The child was a dog with a bone. Her mumma thought. She had inherited the perseverance of her daddy and the obstinacy of her momma. On Sundays, normally the shekhawat dance academy remained closed and Sharon and swayam went for the d3 group show choreography with the team...but not before noon. It was savera's custom to get up and burrow into her parents bed...where they remained until 10 o'clock or so, frolicking with their angel. later, after work, they went out or taani and rey and their other friends came over...or swayam and sharon coached savi in dance.

Savera plopped herself down between her parents, clambering over her mother and dumping herself onto her father's lap. The father daughter duo high fived and hugged.

Sharon felt peaceful...this was the best moment of her entire week...watching her swayam and her baby nuzzling each other, her baby grinning in her father's lap...their features lighting up identically in their contented hour of bonding. She felt ...so happy...proud wife of india's most successful freestyle dancer swayam shekhawat...and the proud mother of their tiny bundle.

Savi did not have favourites. She transferred herself onto her mumma's lap soon...and then repeated her question.

"par aap dono.." seeing her mumma at a loss for words,

This time her father answered..."savi ko kya karna sabse accha lagta hai?"

'dance"she answered simply.

"mumma papa ko bhi...right? vo hi kar rahe the angel.."

"oh" savi smiled...satisfied. nice save...sharon gestured at her hubby. Swayam winked. He could always manage them both...his Sharon and their baby girl. Now savi was trapezing in her mother's lap...and he watched as Sharon...sharon raiprakash the shrew of the college once, the volcano, playing and frisking with their daughter ...the sunlight falling on her face making her seem more beautiful...or was it the light of motherhood? Swayam did not know. He only knew that this Sharon, won after years of patient waiting, disappointments...and wrenching separations...was his...wife forever. the mother of his darling. Their baby girl was there...perfect..safe and protected and happy. What more could he want?

His world, their world was at peace...and his family was happy. This was happiness.

this came out a bit long...and random. hope you like it and plzzz let me know if you do. its very discouraging for a writer if their efforts are not responded to. PMs later.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToujoursPur thumbnail
this was sooo bad that you guys did not bother to reply even?
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was sooo cute!!!! and then their daughter showed up i was like...whoops...didnt see that comin...really nice job ..it was short and sweet...do pm me when you write more stuff...
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Edited.

Wow, Medha you are an amazing writer i must say! ❤️
I have read your SS but i just love this one too! 😊

The start was beautiful and dreamy, Sharon in Swayam's arm and married! I always love this Swaron married thingy and i use this a lot in my works too! So really felt nice to read it here as well!

Savera's entry description was so cute! 😆 I always admired the chotu packet of Swaron in Swaon writes up and always loved that! So you got that point right! 😉

Wesai kya karrahe thai Swayam and Sharon adhi raat tak? 🤣

Really loved this OS! I am proud that you started writing and is an amazing writer too! 🤗

Lots of Love

-Marium
Edited by -Marium- - 11 years ago
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Wow medha...it waas so luvely...shekhawat family s so cute
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was soo cute.
Perfect shekhawat family.
Loved it
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww cute story..
Awsm..
I love reading this kind of story expressing happiness..
Swayam sharon togather forever.
ToujoursPur thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Marium-

Edited.

Wow, Medha you are an amazing writer i must say! ❤️
I have read your SS but i just love this one too! 😊

The start was beautiful and dreamy, Sharon in Swayam's arm and married! I always love this Swaron married thingy and i use this a lot in my works too! So really felt nice to read it here as well!

Savera's entry description was so cute! 😆 I always admired the chotu packet of Swaron in Swaon writes up and always loved that! So you got that point right! 😉

Wesai kya karrahe thai Swayam and Sharon adhi raat tak? 🤣

Really loved this OS! I am proud that you started writing and is an amazing writer too! 🤗

Lots of Love

-Marium

thank you marium...itz amazing to hear praise from your buddies.😛
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was short in sweet os.. really loved it.. 😊😊😊
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was a awesome os
in this os
how swaron happy after their marriage nd they had daughter name savera
swaron morning lovely dovely session was fab
nd their daughter enquiry was superb
sharon happy as she being mother nd watching father-daughter duo
she happy to feel of motherhood
swaron daughter also love to dance
swayam happy to how much he struggled to get sharon in his life nd blessed with the mother n child eternal love view in front of him