Frequent Posters

Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations :-)
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic story...congrats on thread 2 ...continue soon...
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heartiest congrats for thread 2! Thanks a lot for the blog invite. Liked chap 12 very much.

Arnav just cannot express in words right? Khushi understands it completely and doesn't push him! When will he understand that she is a necessity for him and give her due respect? I dont think anybody not even Anjali has had the calming effect and given peace that Khushi brings to Arnav.
Waiting eagerly for next part.
Edited by shree10 - 11 years ago
sruthiif thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sruthiif thumbnail
Note

Thank you for all your comments...
This chapter is for those who missed Aman in last update...
Flashbacks won't be continuous. I mean here I started after 2 weeks... so I'll be just mention the time period... and the progress in their relationship during the period. It'll be like I'll be mentioning only important things happened in the past year.
Next flash back will mostly be the fulfilling of Khushi's end of bargain...if you know what I mean...
Another update in this week for sure.

~~
Coming to the update and common doubts...

I guess I have to clear a bit about the comfort they share in their relationship. Give me some time... you'll understand why Khushi respects him... spending time with him gives her a undrstanding of his character...

And coming to Arnav, no matter how much you hate him as of now, you'll like him after few updates... There will be incidents in this past year which will make you want to kill you with bare hands and at the same time there will be incidents you'll love him... he is a complex person... don't expect him to change his complete beliefs of his entire life within a year... But I'll tell you this, at present he treats her properly.

~~
Pls do read the note regarding blog before sending me a request for blog link.

Sruthi...
Edited by sruthiif.1710 - 11 years ago
savi_malvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update and really liked Aman and Khushi's conversation. U r a good writer.
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. Its awesome
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
ASR is giving time to Khushi... so that she is comfortable... Hope their relation proceeds further and he falls in love with her...
Waiting for the next update
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love the way your narrating this story...like going back and forth in the past and present and connecting all the dots !!
Mathur and Jerry !! So now we know how they came up with these names !!😆

nishi22 thumbnail
Hey dear read ua ff today..i read abt ua blog invited..i will send my id through pm..are u still adding people to blog..plz reply me through pm..