UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
I disagree withu regarding jay-mahi... Jay-mahi r very desrving couple as well as ravi-sargun... Its not mentioned anywhere that the participants should be doing shows...so if dont do any show n r practicising for more time its not a fault...may be jay-mahi performance was not the best one today but they r the best performers as well as ravi-sargun...i find these two couples very deserving as they tried different dance styles with different concepts n were successful in that...in this matter i dont think arvind-neelu, suhasi-jaisheel r successful...suhasi-jaisheel had given some good performances but still they dont maintain that...
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I truly think Ravi Sargun deserve to win this competition. They've come the furthest amongst all the jodis. Having said that, I still think Suhasi and Jaisheel are the only ones besides RaviSargun who I'd like to see win. I used to love Jay and Mahi until this show started and I'm honestly sick of them, if cause of SP they are chosen to win they'd be the worst winners of all 5 seasons. 
Sarah-TaSha thumbnail
i think u all r really crazy... jaymahhi's todays perfrmnc ..only todays was average.. n what abt other weeks perfrmnces? when even ull wre also praising them... now what hppen? ravi sargun only gave few perfmnc gud, not al of there perfmnc ws good enough to make them winners...
i think u al r being jealous may be...👎🏼
Sarah-TaSha thumbnail
woh jori jo har week achay perfrmnc dey rahi hai, how cn u say that they dont deserv...no body said that u also have to work 24 hours shooting... for ur serials... y r they doing it? thats not a reason to critisiz jaymahhi...
y do u think ur rvisrgun desrves to win haan? 2/4 achi prfrmnc dene se koi desrving nahi hojata..!! n there shoulder act was copied frm zara zara nach ke dikha and dance india dance...thy also r copy cats!
pehle dekho phir bolo! Huh!!! n dsnt matter what ever who ever gona win..ur rvisrgun or my JayMahhi...
JayMahhi  alredy r winners
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 416905

I truly think Ravi Sargun deserve to win this competition. They've come the furthest amongst all the jodis. Having said that, I still think Suhasi and Jaisheel are the only ones besides RaviSargun who I'd like to see win. I used to love Jay and Mahi until this show started and I'm honestly sick of them, if cause of SP they are chosen to win they'd be the worst winners of all 5 seasons. 

Thanks so much for sharing your comments ! Somehow Suhasi-Jaisheel and Ravi-Sargun are constantly under-rated. I honestly feel that Ravi Sargun are the most consistent jodi so far and the ones who have been challenging themselves in every subsequent week. Each time I see Saravi performance, I can feel the love between them as well as a very good dance performance. I can't put my finger on this but there's something very fake about Jai-Mahi. Their constant harping on the loan issue makes them come across as a very petty couple. Am trying really hard to see what sets them apart because all of their concepts have the same kind of dance, just a different get-up.  Even Neelu-Arvind are doing so well, despite their age. If this is truly an audience show, then one jodi alone cannot get hyped so much. All other jodis are doing quite well and am hoping that the best dancing jodi win. But I somehow have not seen any performance of Jai-Mahi which has had the wow factor for me to root them to win. 

The judges come across as very biased. They just need to do their jobs and let the audience decide.
Edited by newbie2011 - 11 years ago
LKJCBTR thumbnail
I agree with you... Sajid should not be a judge, he annoys the hell out of me...
polliee05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
judges r promoting jay n mahi??they r gud dancers we know bt judges r too partial with them i think...judges already decided their winner from 1st day itz jay n mahi??wht abt other contestants??today i really wonder ravi sargun were fabulous
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I do t have a problem with their home loan or that they r not doing any other show. Itsthe judges attitude that i have a problem with, not the contestants
jakther7 thumbnail
I really want to see Ravi-Sargun as Winner yeah Jai - Mahi too good dancer but they have been praised much by Sajid(if they perform bad) he said Neelu-Arvind r his fav jodi but i think not Neelu Arvind Jai-Mahi r his fav Jodi he want to see them as winner after seeing the whole epi i really have Scary about Nach Baliye 5 Trophy . i think Jai-Mahi they r good dancer as wellas they r good actor they know how to gain Sympathy from viewers .
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bips

I dont have a problem with their home loan or that they r not doing any other show. Itsthe judges attitude that i have a problem with, not the contestants