Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

NB..why dont u just hand over d trophy to jai-mahi

BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am disgusted today. The judges have decided they dont want Suhasi-Jaisheel on the show but cant kick them off as these 2  keep getting saved coz of fan votes.  

Jai and Mahi gave a very average performance today yet they were praised to the hilt. Suhasi-Jaisheel gave a better performance than them yet received  ungenerous comments from the judges. Why dont they just hand over the trophy to Jai-Mahi and be done with it.This couple puts up OK-good performances considering they have no shows on hand and thus can rehearse all day unlike the other couples of which at least one baliye is doing a daily show. None of their performances have had the wow factor like ravi-sargun's shoulder act, suhasi-jaisheel's mirror act and  neelu -arvindz govinda act or parag-shefali's aerial act. 

Its disgusting to watch the very obvious bias on this season of NB. And whats with this sajid K, who is so full of his own shit, shamelessly plugging his films ( which have mostly been direct copies of a couple of HW films) at every opportunity. Why is he found and allowed to say everywhere that jai-mahi shud win and are most deserving? Doesnt he have a gag being the judge? This is not being honest. This is being unethical.  Shilpa was a much better judge in JDJ and Terrence in DID. Here, both have been boring and shown zero personality. Terrence mostly sounds as if he is giving a dance class in a flat monotone. Shilpa sounds very rehearsed. 

The most boring, biased and unexciting season of NB -ever!!

P S: hope Suhasi-jaisheel win it based on Votes just to sock it to the intolerable sajid khan. Else, i want Ravi-sargun to win. Suhasheel win aint gonna happen, coz SP will jam their voting lines to ensure that the couple it has pre-decided will win. 

Edited by indepgal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
M Gonna Sum it up in 1 Line

I HATE SAJID

I dont find jay-Mahi or Suhasheel undeserving. I find Karan and Nisha undeserving! How the hell did they reach here! I have no clue.. their performances make me yawn. And I can't believe that because of them Amar-Charlie got out! Totally unjust.. 
I really like ravi-Sargun.. they have been consisten these days. Would love them to win! 

morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I understand u...!!! as supriya-ipkknd said I too put the blame on Sajid...!!!

sorry, par I feel Jay-Mahi are very deserving...!!!  dont think am against suhasi-jaisheel or sargun-ravi...!!!   I love their performance too...!!!!
 My heart goes out for these three couples and am happy with either of these 3 winning NB...!!!
          I personally dont like neelu-arvindh, never mind I too felt disgusted at the scores given to ravi-sargun and S-J last week...!!!

all in all I can say is, let any of these three couples win the show..they deserve it...!! par its provrd Sajid is the most undeserving  person to judge any show...!!!!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Regarding the post about Suhasheel's performance, i found it good. I feel that they were back with energy which was missing in the few previous episodes but their concept and execution this time was good and clean. Yet got not so good comments. Thank god no score card or they would have got below 30 or lowest.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I was just amazed how they went out of their way to avoid criticising jai mahi today for their extremely average performance. Its like they are treating them with gloved hands wrapped in cotton
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No problem.Km N Nisha they are out right
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope i can post here ðŸ˜³
I completely agree with your post , SP should just hand over the trophy to jai & mahi to pay off their loan & save us from their constant talk of loan.
I find them the most overrated couple , their dances are repetitive & most are copied.
I wont be surprised if they win..

Suhasi and jaisheel except for a couple of performances have been good and have always shown us something new..  They are the most underrated couple..

Sajid is the worst judge and the PH & SP are dumb enough to get some one like him to judge a dancing show.. 
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u .. jai and mahi 's performance was average today but they were praised. wheras suhasi and jaisheel wer not even praised for their dance.. there were some good movements ..
all that the judges could talk bout was the concept
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bips

I was just amazed how they went out of their way to avoid criticising jai mahi today for their extremely average performance. Its like they are treating them with gloved hands wrapped in cotton

tho Jay-Mahi'd been consistent but their perfs'dn't like sum1 said wow factor much. i m not saying that there was no such perf but not much. i really like them & even their dances but i always start feeling bit bored in their most of the perfs except 2-3 prfs.

but i agree 2day their perf was average & @ no. 3 & judges avoided criticising them. they shud b also criticised  like suhasi-jaysheel were criticised.
Edit -i want sargun-Ravi  2win but still i won't mind if jay-mahi  win. atleast they r not undeserving .
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jai  is talking of loans for sympathy vote.I don't want jai amhi to win.

Ravi sargun should win.

SP must have decided to whom to hand over the trouphy.