14|03|13 WU : Saras sees Kumud's face.

Posted: 11 years ago

Episode # 14
14th March,2013

Vidyachatur calling loud for Kumud. He asks her to come to him. She hides behind kusum and comes. Saras is still struggling to see her face. Yash tells Kumud to be careful as Vishwa kite is flying in the air. Kusum says did his kite came? All of them look at the sky. Vidyachatur tells Saras that this kite belongs to some bad guy of this area and Kumud cuts his kite. Everybody is clapping for appreciating Kumud. Kumud comes infront and fly the kite but Saras takes the kite's thread in his hand and starts flying the kite to everyone surprise and cuts that bad guy kite with great confidence. Everybody praises him. Kumud is left speechless.
Saras asks Kumud that did she trust him. Kumud feels jealous and says that she will cut the opponent's kite and not him. Kumud's kite cuts by the opponent. Everybody asks what happened to her. Yash tells her that jijaji must have fly the kite. She says what if the kite being cut. I will not let him touch my kite.
She runs from there to get the kite which is being cut and Saras follows her. They run very far and storming air comes and Saras tells her to Stop as they have come very far. She says I will take my kite. Her dupatta gets struck in some tree and she stops. Saras smiles and comes to her while the word music Piya re is playing in the BG. Just then she takes out the dupatta from the tree and starts running. She smiles and run towards the kite and finally she holds the kite thread and Saras too holds that thread and she turns to see him and finally Saras sees Kumud with a smile on his face while the song is playing Kuch na Kahe.

Saras and Kumud hand's in each other hands. They smiles and they eyelock. Kumud tries to leave but Saras doesnt allow her to go and says your voice attract me here and your face'. He then tells her that I told you naa that before uttarayan sun drown I will see your face. He leaves her hand and she says you cut the kite. Kumud starts running for kite again and she sees her kite near the pond. Some village people are coming near them and she heard their voice and asks Saras to go and get her kite. Saras gets some flashbacks.
She tells him that he cant get even one kite. She comes to him, smiles and says what happened, are you feared? She says after seeing my face you would not gain my trust. you cant bring my kite. you have failed. you failed in trust's exam. you cant be with somebody. you are a coward. She instigates him to go and get the kite. Saras does n't say anything and goes in the water to get the kite. He gets the FB scene when his mother was drown in the same pond. Kumari and Kusum comes there and says why jijaji in the water. Kumud says to get him some coldness. They leave for home. Saras still in the FB and he hears his cries and his mother voice persuading him to return home and he sees the images of his mother being drowning in the pond.
Kumud comes back home with Kusum and Kumari and laughs at Saras that she challenge him to go and get the kite. Badi maa asks about Saras. She replies that he went to the pond near her school to get her kite. Badi shocked and runs to save Saras. He comes in the middle of the pond and he hears his voice asking his mother where is she going? His mother says I will return and asks him to return home. Then he hears the villagers voice. He then hears her mother asking him to take care of his father. He gets the kite from the tree branch. and he gets the images of his mother saree taken out by him. He shouts maa maa. He sees his mother completing drowning in water and he shouts Maa maa and starts crying and is getting drown in water. Just in time Badi maa comes there with two men and saves Saras from being drown. Saras hugs her.
He sees the same flashback when Badi maa saves him in his childhood when his mother drown in water.
Badi maa takes care of him. He looks at her. She kiss him on his forehead. He hugs him and they cry. Saras sees the kite in his hand and remembers Kumud words.

Saras leaves from there. Badi maa tells Saraswati to take care of chandra.
Vidyachatur yells at Kumud why did you send him to that pond. Her mother also says the same. Vidyachatur rushes out to get Saras.

Badi maa comes back home and asks Kumud's mother. Where is Kumud. Kumud asks what happened? Badi maa tells her that if she did not reach on time, then Saras would have drown completely. He was not in his senses. Kumud's mother says that she dont know anything. Badi maa says why you did this? I should have slap if Kusum or Kumari did this. Kumud mother says Even Vidyachatur did not like this. Kumud asks Badi maa what she did? Badi maa informs her that his mother had suicide in that pond and was drown and at that time too she takes Saras out of the pond. She says He cried loud today also. Badi maa asks Kumud to asks for forgivesness from Saras.

Precap:
Kumud goes to Saras to ask for forgiveness and says today because of me' He closes the door on her face with angry looks.

Hi All,
Thirsday is here, so here I am, but a little late as I was all caught with my mess up life😕😆
Sorry Dearies...

Anyways, Do enjoy the update.
Until Next Thursday
Toddles All SaraswatiChandra-ians

Regards
-Amanda-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have choose to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITE, THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.
Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah finally it happened. he saw kumud face. But i think that should have been the worst timings when they looked at each other. 

Hindi mein kahawat hein na..pata nahi kaun si manhoos ghadi mein tumhara chehra dekha..bas zindagi mein hamesha usko lekar dukh hi dukh dekhne ko mile.

-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnk u so much for the update ... it was a great epi 
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update loved the epi <3
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE WU
loved the episode today
felt bad for Saras <3

You Guys are welome😃...

Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago
Jpsyalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG todays Saras was so cute when he gives that grin and smile. on the other hand it was a tear jerker episode. i just cried my eyes out when he cries maa maa maa in the pond and then badi maa comes and handles him. This time he had the right to get angry at Kumud. This was very selfish of her. I just cant believe that she did this. I felt so sorry for Saras. In the precap she realizes she has made a mistake and goes to apologize but Saras closes the door on her face which she deserved from the very beginning.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Lovely episode. 
Mullai_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... :)