Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manikka thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
res for now...

unres...

fantastic update...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

the question of wht did i do? was more heavier thn wht ifs...??.but back tht time khushi didn't realize the gravity of her decision an the consequences of tht decision now are unbearable for her...
arnav asked her to wait...but now she is hanging over the cliff...on arnav's decision to accept her back or to reject...
it was true tht when she was lost in her problems she forget tht other persons will also be affected with tht decision...now there is nothing gonna undo with regret...
continue soon...
Edited by manikka - 11 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
very heavy! i did not understand the depth but i could feel his raw pain.
i agree with the line " pain does not make people stronger" !

thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that letter twisted my insides man a week ok il try to make up scenarios till then in my head until u show us the real way
Aksxxx12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!Edited by Aksxxx12 - 11 years ago
anabiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all parts in one go n its super good ...
Plz pm me tooo...
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I an glad Arnav finally got a chance to have his say and make his own decision! I am glad he took the one he did.. However long the break is... Even if they do or don't get back together.. I just want them both to heal.. Mostly Arnav...
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have no words. Arnav pain is tangible I feel his pain. wow. He is so hurt by what she did he is ready to go to seclusion.damn a week can't come faster.
aveeshakiran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! itz simply amazing...thanks for the wonderful update...loved your writing styleπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
crazymg.04 thumbnail
beautifully written...πŸ‘
I feel sad for ARNAV but i know he just deserves himself now...to take things clearly...he will be back with a bang for sure...with khushi waiting for him😊
nightfury thumbnail
that was one very emotional update πŸ˜­