Posted: 19 years ago

Piya ka ghar is the story of Rimjhim -Twenty-one, pretty, graceful, soft-spoken but quick-witted and full of fun. Rimjhim's being revolves around Avi-Avinash, her childhood friend -On a playful merry evening when Rimjhim was all of eight years old and Avinash, ten, the 'mock' wedding between their Gudda-Gudiya had lead to another occasion. Their respective families close and bonded had betrothed Rimjhim and Avi. Avi's family had subsequently shifted away from that small laid -back town. But memories remained. Years of separation lay between Rimjhim and Avi. Today, Rimjhim has come to Mumbai, to claim Avinash - her only bond with life and love. She is a stranger in this house. Even Avinash does not recognize and remember her. Will Rimjhim give up and return to her native place? Would she abandon Avi? Or is she going to lay her claim? Silently strive for her love? 'PIYA KA GHAR' is about all this and much more. The Story is a bond natured since childhood. A beautiful love story of beautiful girl who was homeless-but did have 'Piya ka Ghar'...

Sorry guys I am behind on Piya ka ghar, are avinash and malani married?

Yep unfortunetly!

Abhalla😉

interesting... i didn't know that avinash and rimjim were childhood friends... aww thats so cute. 😛
the short form for Piya Ka Ghar Pkg I keep on reading it as Package....

hihihihi I thought I should share this with your guys
So far in da drama all i saw is when they think  avi does and then they find him and he claims hiz name is Anand Saxena and he tries to buy sukh Shanti Sudan...and he hates his own family becuz he lost his mind...does anyone know wat happens next??
Piya Ghar is cool and somtimes borin!
Posted: 18 years ago

i haead avanish gets his memory back and he hates malini and the other chick

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi

Can anybody help me?  How did Malini come into play?  I'm from Mauritius and we are pretty far behind, where Kaveri is joining politics and Pratik is against.

Thanks

Mime