Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont get me started on that article! It was so demeaning to both its leads, for what purpose to support their latest entry! If he is really good, they wouldn't have to stoop to such levels to promote him in the first place! 
Amrithas this show he is not that gud. Heve u seen his one expression he gives. Wow what a gr8 actor his last show was a flop
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if you mean the 6 reason for sultaan article then, count me in. that was insulting to MB directly & by extension RK
?????????????
😡
What?
all things wrong with sultan are being shoved down the viewers throat much like the NO REASON revenge. I dont know how much more of this no-questions-asked plot I can take. My patience is dying out.
duaa92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That article just sucks deepak macho man grrr looking someone with zero IQ wrote it

Originally posted by: iiDona

if you mean the 6 reason for sultaan article then, count me in. that was insulting to MB directly & byextensionRK

?????????????
😡
What?
all things wrong with sultan are being shoved down the viewers throat much like the NO REASON revenge. I dont know how much more of this no-questions-asked plot I can take. My patience is dying out.

have u seen new article of madhu marrying sultaan. I will quit this crap show will move to new place
deepa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whats in the article ?
colors site is not opening today on my comp ... dont know why

Originally posted by: duaa92

That article just sucks deepak macho man grrr looking someone with zero IQ wrote it

he just guves one expression lol. Rk saved madhu from ballu i think that was a macho man thing
Deepa they insulted rk n madhu to glorify sultaan
duaa92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

Dont get me started on that article! It was so demeaning to both its leads, for what purpose to support their latest entry! If he is really good, they wouldn't have to stoop to such levels to promote him in the first place!

what a ridiculous effort
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is the marrying off article also from colors