Colours channel a channel to demean ur own leads

Posted: 11 years ago
What a channel. Waht type of questions they have put by demeaning the leads. Wow colours channel wow. Hope ir trp rreached new heights is negative direction. I really think colores need to learn meaning of macho man. And wow madhu can trust sulraan of his past. I think she trusted rk and paid. Now she can trust sultaan. Wow wow
Yea I honestly didn't like the wording of the article. Don't know if it was intentional or if someone didn't word it properly. It put both RK and Madhu in bad light. Not sure what the point of it was?Edited by desigrl414 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by desigrl414

Yea I honestly didn't like the wording of the article. Don't know if it was intentional or if someone didn't word it properly. It put both RK and Madhu in bad light. Not sure what the point of it was?
they are getting gud ratings olby rishbala and demeaning them. Hope they get bad now
yes i m also not happy with some of the wordings
Originally posted by ishanthi2005

yes i m also not happy with some of the wordings
article was pure ,mess
I also not Like...not happy with some of the wordings
Originally posted by ananya2000

I also not Like...not happy with some of the wordings
the whole article was crap
WOW!! what a way of promoting sultan.🤢 the words, the writting..🤢
I felt as if that article was really trying to show rk in a negative light. Yes i like sultan as a villian. But i ship rishbala and its sad seeing what rk has been reduced to in his own show. He is the lead and i personally think that AR has a better wardrobe than VD at  the moment. I remember the beginning of the show when his cloths used to look damn good and now its really bad, he has to wear ripped coats and ugly gray coat that has sewing lines in the front. Get rk better cloths please he is a superstar.

Sorry for going off on a tangent deepak but i was really pissed off the the makers on rk's cloths. i wanted to make a vd siggy but his cloths were looking so unflattering, i had to drop the idea.
Ashu seriously what a way to promote by demeaning leads