Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
deepak bro..ur talkng abt which article...if its frm Colors...then i sincerely apologise frm der side.. dnt wry MB is all abt rk nd madhu so no third person will come in btwn...also i wud request u nt to call avinesh an actor who gave a flop show...the cvs ruined that show also.audience like saas bahu drama.thats y the show was a flop...nd once again i m sry

Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

deepak bro..ur talkng abt which article...if its frm Colors...then i sincerely apologise frm der side.. dnt wry MB is all abt rk nd madhu so no third person will come in btwn...also i wud request u nt to call avinesh an actor who gave a flop show...the cvs ruined that show also.audience like saas bahu drama.thats y the show was a flop...nd once again i m sry

no need to be sorry. We vd and dd fabs were hurted after reading that article so i said abt avinesh. I hve nthng against him. R u part of colours team colour site is getting full hate messages from rishbala fans and all r hating avinesh
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
dnt wry...dnt pay heed to that article...i will try to find out who wrote that article...was it on fb or colors website...also bro i m sry bt its Colors
dreams-reality thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not happy at all with the article 
Clolours main site. They asked 6 questions and bashed rk n madhu to core for glorifying sultaan. No need to apologise. R u part of colours team u give them feedback ahaan. Plz tell then no rishbala no mb for us
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
ok...i wil pass the feedback...right nw i m nt part of der team bcz currently i m giving my 12th boards... bt my aim is to become ther programmng head... i promoted ther shows frm oct 2010 to june 2012 in Delhi NCR...so i hve contacts wid dem