Gurh Naal Ishq Mitha - Video Teaser - I love NY

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
When I was kid. I always thought thry say "gore nal" haha🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

24

Views

1.5k

Users

6

Likes

19

Frequent Posters

608175 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Sunny Paaji is back 2 rock... durrrahhh 🥳
Meera1101 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#3

PC's pic in someone's avi dabba 😲

^ Ha ha ignore karle, waise bhi m sure, ur not gonna reply me back >_<
On topic, TFS the video!
608175 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera

PC's pic in someone's avi dabba 😲

^ Ha ha ignore karle, waise bhi m sure, ur not gonna reply me back >_<
On topic, TFS the video!


Hello, i am new here... My Name is Vishal 😆
Meera1101 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: -Radhe-


Hello, i am new here... My Name is Vishal 😆

I don't know any radhe or vishal or anyone :/ lost my memory may be 😕
Meera1101 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
btw very unexpected, u did reply wow 😲 👏👏 I thought someone wont talk to me anymore
608175 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera

I don't know any radhe or vishal or anyone :/ lost my memory may be 😕


Talking you for the 1st time n u forgot memory...😆

Kamaal ka forum hai... is the way 2 treat new guy over here 😛
608175 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera

btw very unexpected, u did reply wow 😲 👏👏 I thought someone wont talk to me anymore


Mujhe Khudko nahi pata kitna kameena hoon main 😉😆😆
Meera1101 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: -Radhe-


Talking you for the 1st time n u forgot memory...😆

Kamaal ka forum hai... is the way 2 treat new guy over here 😛

ha toh aap kya karte ho? kiske fan ho? 😳 Mr. Khadush ho? 😃
608175 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera

ha toh aap kya karte ho? kiske fan ho? 😳 Mr. Khadush ho? 😃


I am Ranbir Kapoor fan, recently started liking Vidya balan, use to like 90's Srk 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://youtu.be/9N8A43mXhH4?si=NtgbzZ9mdw1Yi8Bv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8A43mXhH4
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: ZenIndian · 26 days ago

Hunkkaar teaser Deepika posted in story Ranveer commented

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcvNIIMy1Ut/?igsi=eGp1NGtkd2dmMTNk Deepika Padukone posted in her story.

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 27 days ago

"Hunkkaar" Trailer - JioHotstar release - Fatima Sana & Aneet Padda

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".