Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks you thank you thank you Riya πŸ€—
There was so much I wanted to write on AarYas first meeting and their cute little romance, but it was not possible to write it all in one chapter πŸ˜­. Maybe I'll try to use it in flashback scenes.
And regarding the reaction of the whole family, ( GAYATRI, Suraj, Manu and the married couple and of course Yash πŸ˜­) well we will have to wait for the next chapter.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ dont cry my friend wat can you do aarya make your mid run like horses hai naaπŸ˜†
rona toh mujhe chaiye the way you made aarti married to 😑P.. oh disgusting ... but then now wat ever you have thought is more than welcomed.. soon lkill him ,,, divorce him or wat and make my aarya hate  or love but be together.. this updates i just live with the hope.. u know wat i mean
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— a big jaddo ki jappi
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Hey! Thanks for the reply. I know there is something in the store that will come out in the upcoming parts, but that's my first reaction after reading. Hope you won't mind.

No Shashi I didn't mind at all. If I were in your place, I'd have felt the same πŸ˜­.
Your reaction proves that it really affected you as a reader πŸ˜Š
Your comments means a lot to me, as it gives encouragement to write further. πŸ˜›
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I loved it Nikki! Wish I could write more, but I'm at school... I want to know why Aarti married Prashant. Did she actually like Prashant? :O 

Concentrate in school πŸ˜‘.

Regarding Aarti's feelings towards Prashant, well you'll find about it in the next few chapters πŸ˜‰
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: negha

How could arti and prasanth no im very disappointed nikki...

Really poor yash how will he feelll...He will feel very bad...
but it was quite good..

Negha I'm also very disappointed in Aarti and Prashant.😑
Plus this is just the beginning for Yash's sufferings. He'll be completely shattered now πŸ˜­
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Maleena*

I loved it. Aarti and Yash's part was so good, aww Yash is in love with Aarti. Big twist and shock, how is Aarti getting married to Prashant? I am sure that Yash will stop the wedding. Thanks for the pm. I can't wait for your next update.  

Thanks Maleena.
But sorry to say this, Aarti and Prashant are already married now. No one can do anything about it πŸ˜­
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ dont cry my friend wat can you do aarya make your mid run like horses hai naaπŸ˜†
rona toh mujhe chaiye the way you made aarti married to 😑P.. oh disgusting ... but then now wat ever you have thought is more than welcomed.. soon lkill him ,,, divorce him or wat and make my aarya hate  or love but be together.. this updates i just live with the hope.. u know wat i mean
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— a big jaddo ki jappi

Kill Prashant or divorce him πŸ˜†. Well that's Aarti's decision not mine πŸ˜­. And sorry to disappoint you but you won't get any AarYa moments for a long time now πŸ˜­. And don't worry eventually AarYa will be together, much before the ending.

πŸ€—
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Kill Prashant or divorce him πŸ˜†. Well that's Aarti's decision not mine πŸ˜­. And sorry to disappoint you but you won't get any AarYa moments for a long time now πŸ˜­. And don't worry eventually AarYa will be together, much before the ending.

πŸ€—

niiki take you own tym sweet heart in torturing us aarla less moments i just told you know i am ready with all your updates with the hope in my heart jjust bring aarya back n then its not you but we will decide wat to do with youe ending if we approve😳 .. oki dokiπŸ˜‰
Surish thumbnail
Beautiful update dear! After sadness is joy! Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Beautiful update dear! After sadness is joy!

Thanks for the beautiful comment.

But that joy won't come for a very long time now πŸ˜­