Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RA17

Ok I'll scold you but only if and when you end up writing a one line comment πŸ˜‘, is it ok? πŸ˜‰
And come on yaar I completely understand that sometimes it's not possible to read and comment on every FF. even I've to read and comment on so many FF. 
and no he won't be hulk with princess Palak, but he'll be hulk with princess Aarti. 
And for all suspense to come out, you'll have to wait till last chapter. πŸ˜†

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

plak hope you r no turning out his dauther intoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hmm need not let me find by myself cya with ch9

lovely_nikki thumbnail

You'll know everything when you read chapter 9,10,11  πŸ˜‰

RA17 thumbnail

Nikki my darling i am back omg what a promot well aarti ka pv toh ha ii just wonder what you bring for yash as jungle billi which in turn will make yash also vivah to aarti as punar vivah

Promo mein hulk yash cute lag raha hai n making me relate to our very own yashji datofying prateik for SR arrangement as here yashji is doing to cute manu

Coming to ch9 wow wat a length hmm

Yash ji  his wife i mean aarti was pregnant with P child hayee nikkinh ek jhatka kafi nahi tha my mr bechara n you made him think thet 2 month back must be the same time he left n they did you...

N aarti my heroine still making yash clear her thoughts this time i dint get it y??? Kyun nikkin Y this kolaveri di???

You knw you are making my die with curiosity what she was thinking "The baby that was..."

Oh baba nikki pareshan ho gayi hu with aarti thoughts hope you soon focus on her rather making my yash mr bechara

Oh so you make manu call aarti bhabhi tn thne you n yash nevre let me heart abt my aarti

So prateik has pari n aman n aarti ke liye yahs n manu played the role of cupids thts so sweett i love tht portions very nicely written

The aman n manu interaction n then aman concern for yash n being his gf arpita too felt the yahs shud have someone but jungliee bille lets see who you will brought waise don mein sonia was pc character name

SO A2 settle n p2 will settle with aarya pv as promo hmm cool yash is back n wat aarti had really a tough time during her pregnancy n P let her continue jerk

N yes what a irony the news of aarti pregnancy to baby birth is what yash hera n feel aleays hmm palak aww how you use the name symbolizing yash love to aarti n her gorgeous eyes

You took my heart away n mind confused now as i am done with this ff will soon make my debut at thread 2 yay i am so happy for you n all excited

princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi, i have read this ff.. and really intrigued by the story.. was wondering if you were planning to continue the story? i am really hoping you continue..

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Nikki my darling i am back omg what a promot well aarti ka pv toh ha ii just wonder what you bring for yash as jungle billi which in turn will make yash also vivah to aarti as punar vivah

Promo mein hulk yash cute lag raha hai n making me relate to our very own yashji datofying prateik for SR arrangement as here yashji is doing to cute manu

Coming to ch9 wow wat a length hmm

Yash ji  his wife i mean aarti was pregnant with P child hayee nikkinh ek jhatka kafi nahi tha my mr bechara n you made him think thet 2 month back must be the same time he left n they did you...

N aarti my heroine still making yash clear her thoughts this time i dint get it y??? Kyun nikkin Y this kolaveri di???

You knw you are making my die with curiosity what she was thinking "The baby that was..."

Oh baba nikki pareshan ho gayi hu with aarti thoughts hope you soon focus on her rather making my yash mr bechara

Oh so you make manu call aarti bhabhi tn thne you n yash nevre let me heart abt my aarti

So prateik has pari n aman n aarti ke liye yahs n manu played the role of cupids thts so sweett i love tht portions very nicely written

The aman n manu interaction n then aman concern for yash n being his gf arpita too felt the yahs shud have someone but jungliee bille lets see who you will brought waise don mein sonia was pc character name

SO A2 settle n p2 will settle with aarya pv as promo hmm cool yash is back n wat aarti had really a tough time during her pregnancy n P let her continue jerk

N yes what a irony the news of aarti pregnancy to baby birth is what yash hera n feel aleays hmm palak aww how you use the name symbolizing yash love to aarti n her gorgeous eyes

You took my heart away n mind confused now as i am done with this ff will soon make my debut at thread 2 yay i am so happy for you n all excited

Riya as promised I'm here to comment on your comment.

Don't we all LOVE Our Hulk Yashji? Poor Aarti now married to hulk Yashji, will have to suffer more.

I loved the names you gave the characters A2 and P2 πŸ˜†
Yes P2 will get married along with YA in the same Mandap.

And Yash' is always the first one to hear news related to Palak, well this is what will strengthen their bonds.

Sorry for the short reply as I've moved so much ahead in the FF, that mind is in chapter 19 and not in chapter 9.
I hope you understand. β€οΈ

RA17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Riya as promised I'm here to comment on your comment.

Don't we all LOVE Our Hulk Yashji? Poor Aarti now married to hulk Yashji, will have to suffer more.

I loved the names you gave the characters A2 and P2 πŸ˜†
Yes P2 will get married along with YA in the same Mandap.

And Yash' is always the first one to hear news related to Palak, well this is what will strengthen their bonds.

Sorry for the short reply as I've moved so much ahead in the FF, that mind is in chapter 19 and not in chapter 9.
I hope you understand. β€οΈ

even i can re call musch rea s i move to ch15 n about to jump on 16πŸ˜†