Ravan - Impressive !!!

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all,

Since few episodes am loving our Ravan aka Sachin. He is getting  better episode by episode..today he showed the aggressive and arrogant nature so well..earlier i was little sceptical when we used to get tortured by ravan and shani's scene..but now i really feel ..he is really rocking as RAVAN...totally loved when he comes to kutiya to abduct sita..that avtaar was so cool..he looked amazing..i loved his expressions when he realised there is a line of protection drawn around the cottage. superb !!

I really wish Sachin's name is now included in the popular cast. It still shows the old cast from ayodhya times...
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa he is good πŸ‘ ...though i feel something is wrong with his accent but nevermind i will assume rakshas use to pronunce the words differently πŸ˜† so no issueπŸ˜†
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha ha ha same pinch neilu i was about to say tht ..πŸ˜†...today sachin impressed me...he is a perfect ravana and yaa sanjh i chose to be ignorant i believe demon spoke german hindiπŸ˜† 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, I think Sachin would have better suited the role of Indrajeet.  He looks rather young to be a Ravan.  I mean, Rama looks older than Ravan, which is not how it should look.

For Ravan, one needs a towering, dominating personality.  Sachin somehow seems to come short in delivering this.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
I do not feel Ram looks older than Ravan at all. Infact he looks age appropriate...i agree there are flaws  but overall he is able to bring out the aura of RAVAN..so am loving him as RAVAN as of  now.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well said Neilu!! Earlier with his lara lappa in Shani scenes,I was yawning all the time but off late Ravan /Sachin Tyagi has impressed me a lot.He not only looks PERFECT for the role but the leer on his face was BRILLIANT!! He is kinda growing up on me😳
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Actually, I think Sachin would have better suited the role of Indrajeet.  He looks rather young to be a Ravan.  I mean, Rama looks older than Ravan, which is not how it should look.

For Ravan, one needs a towering, dominating personality.  Sachin somehow seems to come short in delivering this.

i never felt this that what u told about age matter each and every actor is fully perfect for their respective role after passing many episode i think we should not talk on this meaningless matter of age 
gagan and sachin is good and nice in their roles...and in starting time sachin dint act well but now we can say he is improving in his acting.
see  gulshan rana as vibhisan looking nice ...so we hope that indrjeet also will be better .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I  agree .

The Ravan they have found this time is handsome , impressive and magnificent .

His get up is good . His age is perfect . Uptill now all the Ravans i saw failed to impress me .

He looks simply superb when he plays the veena with his hair loosely flowing around and i hope they build up his character and don't just show a hee hee haa haa rakshasa .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
Stalwart. thumbnail

Right the character Ravan must be included in the popular cast list!😊