sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update. waiting for the next part
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

RECAP

Geet held his both palms from her palm & softly started to kiss it.After few seconds Maan groaned & he pulled her inside his embrace & glared at her passionately.His eyes blazing..desires pool inside him'& in swift moment Geet was devoid of clothes.She stood in front of him totally naked & she shied seeing his passionate eyes.Maan bent down and kissed her toe and started sucking her toe fingers.Geet moaned and heat radiated from her body through veins heating her blood.Maan started to travel upwards slowly moving his lips on her ankle..and then back leg..and then her thigh..which he softly bit making her moan..and in swift movement Maan widened her legs to face her softness.Maan slowly blew the air on her softness making her fist her palm.Geet moaned,"Maan!"But he slowly inserted his index finger inside her softness to seduce her.Geet moaned once again when her eyes popped open when his other finger was inserted inside her softness...Maan started torturing her inserting his fingers one by one rubbing her softness'Geet moaned & immediately his finger was replaced by his tongue.Geet moaned,"Maan i want u now!"But Maan smirked & said,"Let me savour u jaan!"

PART 40 WARNING 18+ AS IT CONTAINS RAW PASSION

Maan bent down & started to lick the c*** of Geet's softness.Geet's blood was heated & he was heating it more.Geet panted,"Maan dont give me the tortures'i want u now!"Maan gave mischievous smile & started kissing her thighs.Geet fisted her hand wrinkling the sheet on which she was lying.Maan saw her face which was forming beads of sweat.Maan increased the AC temperature but Geet said,"Maan this heat is not gonna off if u wont love me'i want u now Maan!"Maan smiled mischivously not hearing her plea & slowly sthealthily he hovered on her just like tiger is hovering on its prey to eat.But Maan was kissing her exposed skin hovering on her slowly'

Maan slowly lifted his jaan in his strong arms & walked towards the bed.Geet saw him lovingly while his eyes were dark with desire.Geet saw that he's still wearing his all clothes & immediately started to jump from his arms.She thought he's gonna once again let her sleep & go away but Maan understood her turmoil & gently made her lie on the bed & he took her left hand & kept it on his shirt button & said,"Here..take off my clothes!"Geet was shocked & overwhelmed that her tears welled up & poured down which was kissed away by Maan who was frowning slightly.Geet took his lips pulling his head towards him.She started to do multitasking.She was kissing Maan & was slowly opening the buttons of his shirt.She started nibbling it sucking his honey sweet juice.

Geet's cheeks turned strawberry red feeling his rough lips.Today Geet was dominant & Maan let her to be like that as he was liking her way of claiming.Geet nibbled his rough lips relishing its juice while Maan gasped for breath.Maan parted his lips to breathe the air when her tongue entered inside his warm mouth exploring the hidden treasure inside his mouth.Geet's face were flushed as she was dominant while Maan's eyes dint leave her giving her mischievous smirk.Now it was Maan who was dominant & pressed her petal lips under his rough lips and warm blood once again rushed inside her veins making her face more warm and Maan gently left her lips licking it one last time.Her hand came into contact of his torso which had 6 packs.Maan groaned feeling her soft fingers & deepened his kiss.He was hovering on her & she felt his erection grinding her softness from the barrier & her cheeks turned red.While Maan gave a mischievous smirk to her.

Geet's fingers pushed his shirt & he immediately helped her by taking off from his gorgeous body.His muscles flexed when he took off his shirt & his 6 packs torso rubbed her soft fingers.One slight contact made him groan badly.His already heated blood were more heated due to desires which were coursing inside his veins.Geet who saw Maan writhe with desires giggled softly.Maan asked,"What is so funny Mrs.Khurana?"Geet giggled,"U!"Maan pouted,"Me..y am so funny?"Geet said suppressing her giggle,"U are very much distracting!"Her fingers lingered on his torso tickling him.Maan took a sharp breath & his eyes were luminous with desires but it changed with a smirk & said,"Well Mrs.Khurana when u r around then am so much distracted!"He softly pecked her swollen lips.Geet pouted cutely while Maan growled seeing her cute pout with oozing desires,"Enough of the talking!I want to here u moan Mrs.Khurana when am inside u!"Geet's eyes popped open hearing her hubby's seductive tone.She blushed furiously which made Maan to break one ounce of control.

Maan groaned & immediately took her swollen lips while his hand moved freely on her soft curves.He squeezed it hungrily & his erection grinded from the barrier.Geet said between that passionate beseeching kiss,"Maan..take off ur pants!"Maan groaned & bit her lips harshly and pulled himself from her.Maan slept beside her & was abt to unzip his pant zip when Geet stopped.Maan saw her desireful eyes & the look of I-want-to-do-it look & slept back on the bed.Geet slowly moved towards his pant zip rubbing her soft body making him groan with every slight brush.But he liked this torture.It was making him alive all the way.His heart has become cold when Geet was ill & today his heart is beating frantically with her every gesture.Her fingers slid on his pant zip & slowly lowered it.Maan lifted his bu** to make her slid the pant off.Geet slid his pant off & his boxers too.On that time Maan's heart want to sing & he starts the song surprising Geet.

Please listen to this song in this link-

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dmgpu3eRVDU[/YOUTUBE]

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera (x2)

Geet was overwhelmed with the words while her hands moved on his naked body slowly giving a slow assault to him.Maan's eyes closed feeling her fingers which were expertly moving on his naked body.Her lips dint leave her fingers following it & planting soft soft kisses on his naked body.Every sensual kiss made his muscles bunch & small grunt formed everytime when he felt her soft lips.His lips dint leave the lyrics of song.Maan's hands expertly moved on her soft curves kneading it squeezing it gently.He wanted this to be savoured in his memory.He wanted to mark her to be his forever.

Tujhse juda kar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

Hearing the next lyric Geet closed his lips giving a scared look.It was a silent emotions which made her scared.Geet glared his eyes x-raying his soul when his lips expertly kissed her palm.Geet blushed on that time only when her fingers lingered on his erection.Maan took a deep breath feeling her soft fingers.Maan thought,"So soft!"Geet's cheeks added more color but she dint took her hand back.She slowly lingered around his erection rounding it kneading it in her expert hands.Maan inhaled deeper & his assualt started while his expert fingers moved on her soft thighs.His toe started to move on her legs giving an sensual assualt.Geet's toe curled when she felt his toe fingers softly scratch her thighs.Geet moaned,"Maan!"Maan was smirking hearing her moan,"That's right baby..i want to hear ur name when am inside u!Only me!When u move legs tomorrow then u have to be reminded that i was inside u!Only me!"

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho

Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Geet saw his smirk & cutely pouted & she got idea seeing his erection.Geet never had done this before although Maan did tasted her softness numerous times but he never let Geet to taste his erection & it was first time to her that she immediately slid beneath his thighs & pulled his erection which was already erect due to desires.Maan was shocked & he stopped his song abruptly with wide eyes.Maan saw Geet sliding his erection inside her mouth & in the moment he felt heat course thru his veins.Maan groaned badly & was about to free his erection when Geet dint left it.Maan closed his eyes clentching his teeth while Geet started grinding his erection inside her mouth.Maan groaned & said,"Geet leave me!I want to be inside u not in ur mouth!"Geet's eyes popped open when he said that words as this was so sensual & seductive tone to make her wet once again.Taking oppurtunity of her popped eyes & stopped assualt of her,Maan took his erection from her mouth & immediately turned her & made her lie under him.Geet was shocked with the sudden movement & she cutely pouted not giving her oppurtunity to taste him.Maan smirked seeing her cute pout while he took her lips to another beseeching kiss.His hands expertly moved on her soft curves teasing the hard buds.His thumb played with the hard buds still not leaving the sweet lips.Geet moaned between his passionate kiss,"Maan i want to hear ur voice..it is very soothing to my ears..please sing Maan!"Maan gave an obliging smile & he started his song singing melodiously.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi

Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera

Geet's eyes welled up & she started to cry,Maan was shocked & asked,"Geet dint u like the song?Why are u crying dammit?"Geet said suppressing her sobs,"Its just..am overwhelmed Maan seeing ur love..am the lucky girl to get ur love after that fiasco..dat kidnap!I thought of dying on that time only when i was in ur arms..after that'that'Vikram'!"Geet hiccupped & Maan immediately hugged her tightly & kissed her forehead & asked,"Ready?"Geet saw him innocently when she felt his erection enter inside her.Geet was took with the surprise but she cant able to string the word as she was once again filled with pleasure which were building feeling his fullness inside her.Geet moaned,"Maan!"And her all insecurities,pain vanished into thin air & she felt bliss feeling his fullness.Maan was slow today so he was relishing & cherishing her.Maan dint sing further as he was busy 😉 so he switched on the MP3 player & the same song started to play from first.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho

Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Maan entered inside her with his manly assets once again and rubbed it continuously.Geet dug her nails inside his back flesh while he groaned feeling her nails.Maan rubbed his m*****d inside her assets passionately till she was totally exhausted.Maan took her swollen lips once again and ripped it passionately once again. Geet felt ripples of waves produce inside her body when her lips touched his lips and she shivered with passion.Geet said between their love making,"Maan'.I love you'!"Maan gave a wide grin to her & immediately gave another powerful thrust and this time it was so stronger.Maan rubbed her softness soothing her due to deep penetration.Geet moaned badly and his lips sealed on her one more time and kissed it passionately.He took off the scent which was spread like an poison ivy inside Geet by that Vikram.

Tumhi ho' Tumhi ho'
Tere liye hi jiya main

Khud ko jo yun de diya hai
Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..

Both Maaneet were breathing heavily as Maan was still inside her.Maan asked keeping his forehead on her forehead,"Satisfied Mrs.Khurana!"But Geet nodded no & said,"I want u once again!"Maan saw her with wide eyes but a smirk played on his lips & said,"U r insatiable Mrs.Khurana!"Geet giggled but blushed furiously.Maan warned,"Brace yourself!"Maan started once again and this time he was aggressive.He took her lips in swift moment and tasted every bit of it.Maan immediately licked her lower lips shivering her with desires and softly bit her upper lips.He then started sucking her bottom lips with urgency that she moaned between their kiss.His hungry palm was now caressing her soft curves.Geet moaned once again feeling his hungry palm on her curves.Maan immediately softly bit her lower lips and sucked her upper lip and Geet parted her lip when his tongue travelled inside her warm mouth and licked her mouth more hungrily.Maan's hands went towards her gorgeous curves and slowly squeezed it making her moan between those kisses.Maan sucked the sweet juice saliva which were collected inside her mouth and his mouth hungrily took it inside his mouth.When Geet whimpered for breath on that time he left her mouth licking it one last time.Both panted seeing each other's when Maan bent down to feast her neck.

Maan started feasting her soft slender neck whose milky skin invited him to devour it.Maan immediately bit her neck making her wince in pain while his hardness searched for his perfect fit.Geet's cheeks turned red feeling his hardness on her abdomen which tickled her making her giggle softly.Geet said not bearing his tortures,"Maan..i want u now'!"But Maan was no way to listen and went downwards and this time he attacked her soft curves.Geet moaned once again when Maan came to devour it.Maan licked her lips first slowly which made a current run down her spine.Geet clutched his muscular arms tightly feeling his tongue on her lips.Maan started nibbling her lower lip sucking it's honey sweet juice while desires towered inside him.Maan's hands went  and caressed her curves while Geet moaned between their kisses.Maan's hands were busy playing with her curves while Geet's hands went backwards scratching her nails on his skin.Maan's m*****d pressed on her abdomen making her blush furiously.Maan immediately hovered on her and teased her feminine parts with his manly assets.Geet moaned badly and she glared at him for teasing her sense.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho

Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho (x2)

Maan tortured her more while she was about to come when he inserted his hardness inside her softness and started rocking it kissing her thighs and feet passionately.Maan thursted deep inside her powerfully making her scream badly and took her swollen lips once again.Maan rocked backwards and forwards till Geet screamed more for it and they hit the climax.After several rounds of love making Geet slept on his bare chest totally exhausted and Maan more cocooned her inside his embrace.Geet was totally exhausted and she slept inside his arms more comfortably.Maan pecked her forehead lovingly and rubbed her back slowly to soothe her pain which was done by him passionately.Geet felt peace feeling his rubbing hands and she more snuggled inside him.

On that time a girl was screaming & she poured the petrol on her & lit herself & there was the scream of a boy,"Anjali!"And he got up sweating badly.Sameera who was sleeping in another room entered inside the room & switched on the light.There sat Angad Khanna sweating badly & breathing heavily.Sameera sat beside him & said  hugging him,"The usual nightmare?"Angad nodded snuggling inside her chest.Sameera took the glass of water from his bedside table & said,"Here drink some water!"Angad took the water & drank it silently.Sameera asked the umpteenth time,"Who's Anjali?What happened with her?"Angad said nothing while Sameera sighed thinking he's not gonna reveal it.Sameera stood & was about to exit his bedroom when she heard his voice,"She was my sister!"Sameera was shocked & turned facing Angad.

Precap-Maan revealing Geet about his past.

PART 41

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thebians thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey wow, yaar.

today i am first itne dino baad.

Very nice part, srir jee.

waise aap ka asli naam kya hain?

batana nai chahti to koi baat nai, hum ne bas yun hi pucha aap se.

aur aap karti kya hain training ke liye?

kabhi mauka mile to aap hum ko pm kar dijiyega.
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful..i really wanted to have this song on this couple...thanks!!
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update maneet passion maan past about to open

zariya123 thumbnail
the whole update is passionate
maan n geet romance is raw
really awesome
will be w8ing 4 next