Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

being independant in every sense of word before getting married would be an ideal situation..something that everyone should adopt.. but have lived in India all my life, it goes without saying that the situation is anything but ideal..the situation is changing at but only at snails pace and that too maybe only in cities...and its not just being independant before marriage..but even after it too an extent..because there are quite a few independant women who give it up as a compromise for a married life..

I understand, I have lived in India for sometime and I can safely say there are multiple dimensions to the nation.
I used to agrue with almost everything when I was a teen..especially the the cultural and society biases..I still often do..but I have become slightly cynical aswell to know that not everything can be unbiased and perfect

Cynicism is my protective shield also. I remember this Afghan woman saying the only way to change tradition is follow abide by it. Subtle critique is often the safer route when compared to straight up rebellion. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksuji

nice update...

ah m growing a big fan of bituji
and for RK and deepali...unke liye to kuch kehna hi bekar...both r of same type😡...who dont care for other's but just themselves...
I dont want RK to redeem...but want want madhu to make him regret and leave no way for his repentance and redemption

thank you. RK's redemption: I really have no idea if you are upset with RK or the one in the show or both😆 either way nimmi we will go with the flow. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Loved the update 😊

glad
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Once a person has cheated on another... how can he expect anyone to stay loyal to him.. He starts to view everyone especially the ones he cares about through the blurred glasses of a cheater...
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

thank you. RK's redemption: I really have no idea if you are upset with RK or the one in the show or both😆 either way nimmi we will go with the flow. 

m upset with both but m always satisfied with your ending so...I have faith on u for this one too
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvera

Once a person has cheated on another... how can he expect anyone to stay loyal to him.. He starts to view everyone especially the ones he cares about through the blurred glasses of a cheater...

👏 well said. must be horrible looking behind your back for a stabbing. but then again, he brought this upon himself.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RKS REALISATION AT D END DAT HE MADE A MSTAKE WHCH SHE CANNOT ERASE WAS SUPERB., Bituji really gv hm a reality check i lkd it... HA HE CANT SEE HERE WITH ANYONE OR NEITHER SHE CAN TOUCH ANY ONE ND HE CAN SLEEP WIT. . GREAT she gave her dreams for this guy and what he did errr.. ugh DEEPALI.. YEHI Q.. Nd what inhabitations? Means is he hieding sumthn? Nd the ans she gav hm was.. WOW. Owesome update jasu.. Contn soon
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desire6

RKS REALISATION AT D END DAT HE MADE A MSTAKE WHCH SHE CANNOT ERASE WAS SUPERB., Bituji really gv hm a reality check i lkd it... HA HE CANT SEE HERE WITH ANYONE OR NEITHER SHE CAN TOUCH ANY ONE ND HE CAN SLEEP WIT. . GREAT she gave her dreams for this guy and what he did errr.. ugh DEEPALI.. YEHI Q.. Nd what inhabitations? Means is he hieding sumthn? Nd the ans she gav hm was.. WOW. Owesome update jasu.. Contn soon

you deserve this for everything you said👏
msg1 thumbnail
Wonderful song. Will read the rest later. Going off to sleep.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: msg1

Wonderful song. Will read the rest later. Going off to sleep.

thank you. glad you decided to join the thread😊