Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Siri22

Cutie.. That's exactly what I've written in page 34. Whenever someone makes a post other than on RK Rk fans come and mock/instigate the TM so much and the post ends up getting closed. I want a rule against that.

Sorry you saying from one side so let me say it is from ddian and madbala fan side too. Recently I made a post on RK's possessivenes after long time and it was a simple post but fan from other side came and started going off topic pointing comments and instigating fight for some other post. They brought that frustation and commented on RK's ego and questioned on else comment. I felt bad and dishaeartened because I myself have to close my topic and even mod felt bad for it. After that I decided I will not make any episode analysis post.

So this is from that side too and you know what is mazze ki baat I don't go to their topic fighting or spoiling it but they came here.

So I will be grateful if you study things from both side before commenting and on one side only. Because we are facing trouble too.
Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
People face troubles from both the sides...

New members frm the other forums come to this forum and state opinions and inreturn they get mocked...is this a way to welcome new people?? Agree to disagree...how many people are doing like this??

Now PS is mandatory for each post stating this is my view and not bashing actors...but who will listen??

A clap doesnt happen with one hand...both the groups are equally responsible for this much chaos. 

Constructive criticism...how many are doing sincerely??? how  much ever they  do,some are other way they are favoring there own favorites.

Some one is liking new entry..then its there wish..if some one not liking den its der opinion. 
bt i see mocking everywer...be it Rk/Madhu/sultan.

There is no wer a rule that everyone likes just like them.

You are not commenting,mocking/taunting doesnt mean everyone are like that.
what surprises me the most people who say this is my post, if u agree then only comment..or else no need,type  of posts ppl comment on other ppl post.

Now what happened to their Moral rules?? dont they apply for them?? 

Y indirectly mocking?? recently a gal posted her comment stating her opinion...many thought its mocking...even i thought..but i asked her...she said that she is frustrated and wrote in tht way.
it as simple as that.

Mainly people should knw the differences between words because i see here everyone doesnt knw at all.
Requesting is Offending here.
Loyalty...now i see a new meaning to this word.

Real and Fake fans...hmm did they get into there brains and heart. that dis person is real fan..that person is fake fan!!!

Miss.emptyworld..sorry to intrude...just like ur post is getting closed...some other posts are closed...u just stated opinion...i respect it.

there is post stating how madhu is reacting to the current issues. not even one comment was mocking..or shall i put it like bashing. but mods closed it.

Okay..now i want to ask there is rule right not to bring other posts name and all...y i see today there is post...other posts r being discussed. 

Anyway...forum will never change...bcoz its people who will never change. Y to blame Mods.?? If people change their view automatic forum will change.

"A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise." -Gautama Buddha

PS: This is my rant/taunt/frustration comment on people. think as wish...because my comment doesnt change ur view!!! 
Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
just one thing be strict this time.. :)  forum will be in more chaos .. as the parallel lead is clicked very quickly .. 😃

i want to say my opinion but dont want some others running after me.. :)
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mods,if namecalling n bashing is allowed,it shud b 4 all da chars n if banned,again 4 all! No1 is a saint here,so if ppl want dat deir fav shudnt b bashed,mocked or called names,they shud do da same! N y is da blame game being played in dis thread wen clearly,its nt 1-sided? its nt only sultan who is being called a Gangster,i just saw a post wer RK is being called characterless n disgusting! dat shudnt b allowed either na?😳
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Mods,if namecalling n bashing is allowed,it shud b 4 all da chars n if banned,again 4 all! No1 is a saint here,so if ppl want dat deir fav shudnt b bashed,mocked or called names,they shud do da same! N y is da blame game being played in dis thread wen clearly,its nt 1-sided? its nt only sultan who is being called a Gangster,i just saw a post wer RK is being called characterless n disgusting! dat shudnt b allowed either na?😳

are you talking about my post? i never called him characterless.
PurpleOcean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

<font color="#0099ff">are you talking about my post? i never called him characterless.</font>

uff koyel! 🤣 Y wud i talk abt ur post unnecessarily? Pagli! 🤣
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptyworld

Sorry you saying from one side so let me say it is from ddian and madbala fan side too. Recently I made a post on RK's possessivenes after long time and it was a simple post but fan from other side came and started going off topic pointing comments and instigating fight for some other post. They brought that frustation and commented on RK's ego and questioned on else comment. I felt bad and dishaeartened because I myself have to close my topic and even mod felt bad for it. After that I decided I will not make any episode analysis post.

So this is from that side too and you know what is mazze ki baat I don't go to their topic fighting or spoiling it but they came here.

So I will be grateful if you study things from both side before commenting and on one side only. Because we are facing trouble too.

Hi... I wrote only a part of my post. I wrote that if RK fans make a topic defending RK then Madhu fans need not bother with it. My full post is on page 34.

I'm started to get annoyed with all these fandom wars. As such there a lot of AT.s  And even if someone makes a post defending their fav people who don't agree with it can stay out of it instead of making some smartass comments and getting the topic closed.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

uff koyel! 🤣 Y wud i talk abt ur post unnecessarily? Pagli! 🤣

kyun ki aaj kal sab meri ley rahey hai so iwas like phir se kya? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£
PurpleOcean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

<font color="#0099ff">kyun ki aaj kal sab meri ley rahey hai so iwas like phir se kya?😛😆🤣</font>

na re! 🤣 i knw u very well! u'll criticize RK,bt only wen required,nt just luk 4 a chance to bash him or anyone, 4 dat matter! 😳 😛
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RK DEFINES PERFECTION

RK DEFINES PERFECTION

RK DEFINES PERFECTION

RK DEFINES PERFECTION

RK DEFINES PERFECTION