RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
K, I know this isn't related to this topic, but it's towards the mods regarding this forum

Can we please have more Mods for this forum? Like Ahaaana & some others.

We only have 3 mods & I understand mods can't be online 24/7, but this is a big forum where many things happen & we need more mods please.

Many times fights & extreme posts are posted & damage is done already.

I have seen Geet & IPK used to have more mods, then can we also have more? Like at least 1-2 more?
We really need more. That's my pov & suggestion.
No offense to anyone.
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harshdb

ok.. i seriously feel sad for the mods of MB fourm... if the members dont like, they can leave the fourm but mods???

few days back the fourm was at peace. and when i heard about sultan's entry i thought the peace will be gone.. but did not expect this much. in result what i realized is the fourm can never be at peace even it does, it would be for little while. this fourm mods have full work. πŸ˜†

2 days back i have come across a post discussing about avinesh handsome? the TM became a reporter and asking DD and VD the same repeated question. the answers were funny... i really dont think either DD or VD would answer in such a way.  anyway the thread was reported and it was closed by a mod... then people started using "cheap" word for the mod... i really wonder what is the definition for cheap and which action makes cheap...

before people branding me as an avinesh/sultan fan, i would like to clear that i m neither.  i welcomed sultan character as i m hoping he would bring the main leads near.

i just would like to say we can criticism mods as we all share different opinions but do not use bad words against them.

I agree deepa garu. 

Words are The Dangerous weapons...before i used to see fun and discussion topics...but now all the posts i see is Mocking oops Taunting too...if some one finds a comment mock dey shud directly ask the person...dey will get cleared...NO..they dnt do tht...u think wat u like to think and tag them .

and even i see in some posts..seeing the frnds list they tag ppl!!! Ohhh dis is how u see the person..nd categorise them?? oops i dint knw tht...

Ppl say i hav no probs with watevr entry and all...but they only end up with making degrading post STATING FUN posts ...wowwwπŸ‘ ..is it so?? i dint knw that ...

criticising a char...chalo u r bashing RK/DD..watevr...u r his/her so cald fan...chalo u need not comment on this post...

Do before u preach!!! An appreciation post is made on any lead..chalo we will make our own appreciation post for our fav...dat sgud u make...but just bcoz some one made...u making it?? doesn't it intend to show who is dominant?? it kind of reflects it.

people frm other forum come...but in return those ppl r only getting hurt bcoz they stated their views?? this is how we welcome to the forum...
many ppl r restricting themselves to few posts..y?? bcoz der r getting frustrated or rather scared to get return tauntings!!!

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it." 

But i appreciate ur patience. w8ng for the MODIFIED rules...
Real eyes realise Real lies!!!! 

Oh ya...there is always a PS added at the end of the post saying this is my opinion...no bashing...but still end up with it. 
Thanks for this post!! 
Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Gurdi for this post...I actually watch this show pretty regularly and catch up on teh discussions but dont dare to post here...It seems like a danger zoneπŸ˜†And over the period of time I have seen actual discussion disappearing ...Sad ...The DT is the bravest for braving this tornado for so long...Lets just hope that the forum goes back to what it is supposed to be ...a discussion platform...not some battlefield😊
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was again n again saying that only with d leads we can not go too far.
we will need new entries for d story to move n have to accept them.at d end of d day leads r going to b together weather it is a happy ending or tragic ending. 
though it is a diff n dark love story toh jhatke bhi toh bade bade hi lagenge

-Deepali- thumbnail
I am satisfied  with all three Mods...they are doing their JOb very well in current sitution πŸ˜Š
i think No need for any new Mods here..3 mods enaugh at a forum😳
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey everyone,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I'm a bit caught up with a few deadlines so I won't get a chance to reply to the pending concerns until mid week :). Thought of leaving a note so you don't think this thread is being ignored.

Thank you for your patience.
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't watch this show religiously. Sometimes I stop watching it for weeks/months when the track is boring, but I started watching it again after RK took revenge. I actually find the new addition (Sultan) interesting and I really enjoy this new track.
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welll so many accusations n defence...πŸ˜†...Bt pls remember tht Nobody is a saint here...πŸ˜†...Abt sulatan being called...Dolphin...πŸ˜†...well its becoz his entry was like tht...πŸ˜†...Well who bashed Avinesh ... ??? I dnt like his character bt I liked his previous show...becoz his character was like my fav one ...This character doesnt click me...Is tht a crime...πŸ˜†...I didnt go for his body show...πŸ˜†...bt wht I look for is the character  n the effect tht it has on me as a veiwer...Same was with RK ...was nt  a fan of RK ...Bt of VD 's previous show...n just tried this show too...Bt his character was exactly opposite to wht we saw in his previously show...So I liked it ...A character needs...few episodes..to connect with the audience...N even after tht it I dnt like Sultan's character ...πŸ˜†...ABT Members being bashed...just now I saw a comment n a post which directly mocks...VD /Rishbala fans...Being called hypocrites...πŸ˜†...Really ...is this an opinion ... ??? RK A rapist...he raped...sultan's sister...Reallly do mods still think is an opinion...well If yes  thn I think nobody shld have a problem whn she is called Nanny (as she is baby sitting the kid ) ...n irresponsible(whn she lost she was busy in the kid thn informing abt her family ) If predictions as disgusting like this(being called a rapist ) is allowed...thn I think nobody shld mind whn somebody says tht Sultan is Uncle..It nt at all offensive...A forum which has changed meaning of words ...shld nt create hue n cry 4 such small things...tht somebody called their fav uncle ...nanny...πŸ˜†...Dolphin...πŸ˜†

Those who r saying ..tht Avinesh is bashed here...well from VD fans thr r many who like him ( the actor ) ...Besides I have seen many who come up with posts like Its an insult to a woman being called use n throw ...I fully agree with them ...Bt y the same people call a Lady...an actress a P*******...The way characters of Trish na...Roma were bashed here...do somebody remembers tht ...πŸ˜†... well I know this word is nt allowed  in IF bt this comment was remained in the post for a long time...The problem is thr is only 1 woman who is respected in this forum...Its MB/DD ..all the other characters ... who turn against MB will be bashed...πŸ˜†...Does only 1 woman deserves respect ????

I am nt supporting wht RK has done... bt tell me those who come up with such disgusting posts name calling him n others ...r thy saints... ???? For a fictional show u can degrade an individual ...use disgusting words...without understanding its implications ...wht sort of discussion is it ???

If u like a jodi ...fine...Great thy r nt real jodis ...πŸ˜†...Enjoy tht...Bt if u use it as a way to demean other characters ...Others  will retaliate ...thn accept tht too wholeheartedly ...πŸ˜†

To be honest I tried to be Rishbala fan bt sadly this forum never allows u to become one...πŸ˜†...

Thnks Gur 4 making this post...πŸ˜›

Edited by Acid_Queen - 11 years ago
Mods.

Is name calling allowed? Here mods said name calling isn't allowed for the characters even if they did it in the show
Then why are people still calling Sultan names. If it's allowed , then name calling for others shouldn't be a problem!

Another issue - Can there be a strict against those who mock other people's choices, opinions, posts etc?

Did SulBala fans ask others why people pair Madhu with RK even though he too is criminal, & more than just that!

Why are people attacked here. Is this forum for only some??

Everyday if people make an appreciation post about other characters than RishBala, all others come & start attacking the post saying stop making posts & how this show is only about RishBala.   πŸ€ͺ

Why can't people live & let live. Mods - Please do something regarding this .
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Mods.

Is name calling allowed? Here mods said name calling isn't allowed for the characters even if they did it in the show
Then why are people still calling Sultan names. If it's allowed , then name calling for others shouldn't be a problem!

Another issue - Can there be a strict against those who mock other people's choices, opinions, posts etc?

Did SulBala fans ask others why people pair Madhu with RK even though he too is criminal, & more than just that!

Why are people attacked here. Is this forum for only some??

Everyday if people make an appreciation post about other characters than RishBala, all others come & start attacking the post saying stop making posts & how this show is only about RishBala.   πŸ€ͺ

Why can't people live & let live. Mods - Please do something regarding this .

Cutie.. That's exactly what I've written in page 34. Whenever someone makes a post other than on RK Rk fans come and mock/instigate the TM so much and the post ends up getting closed. I want a rule against that.