Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
@Mods- I don't have any problem now with people shipping Rishbala or Sultubala. They can ship whoever they want.
I just have one problem and that is same as leela's. Why do you pay so much heed to stalkers' reports? If people have problem with members discussing RK more in Rishbala AT, then instead of giving us warnings, why don't you tell them to join in with Madhu's discussions rather than stalking. Same goes for my CCD thread. Before giving us warnings deal with the stalkers who have no life.
  . gk_09]@Mrs. ZSK: Thanks for explaining your idea. I like the idea of peace treaty but not sure how well the court idea will work. If everyone else agrees, I don't mind giving it try.

@ Coeur2PsychoFMS: Calling RK a rapist was banned nearly a month ago, when the term had started to circulate... so I'm not sure where this concern comes from. Name calling shouldn't be just to mock or instigate. If it is used in context and discussion in a civil manner, there's no issue but sadly in the forum, the latter is impossible. Mods don't mind if MB (note the character) is called a cry baby given it was used in good context. It is the fans who take offense and create a ruckus on the forum hence we are forced to close the topic.

@ PurpleHorizon: I think there is a misunderstanding here. We have never said don't talk about RK in the RKbala AT after all its an AT for both characters. I believe the note was due to the mocking and to give RK-MB equal space in the AT as some member felt that it was focused on RK. It was a request we received and it was forwarded to the AT. Likewise, the issue that was forwarded by the AT monitor has been conveyed over and the posts were edited. Please let me know if there is any more :)

@Escape.My.Love: As I mentioned before it was a decision went wrong. I apologize if RK fans felt that we had left it open so he would be bashed. It was not our intent. Have you reported the '1000000 posts' bashing RK? We deal with 100s of RPs everyday and may not necessarily get the chance to look at the forum topics. So kindly report them so they can be looked into.  Regarding the forum being divided, the DT has always made a point that we welcome everyone here. It's unfortunate that the various fandoms choose to club themselves into group rather than become one big forum. We cannot create another 'Madhuabala' forum as its one forum per show. However, you can choose forums like CC/CFC where you can express your appreciation.

@ CHAKKU_DAAYAN:  We are not the IPK forum. Here members choose to like RK-Deepali and Madhu-Sultan. We respect that as long as it abides by the forum rules.

*will be back with the rest *

So from my observations all I see is Sultan-MB fans are saying is the forum for RKbala only and RKbala fans are saying in the forum for Sultan-MB fans only...

At this point in time, I think the right thing to do is ban all name calling - used in the show or not. When the forum settles down (if it does), we'll bring back the rule of allowing name calling if it used in the show.

[/QUOTE]

To be honest I seriously don't care what kind of language people use here... I am used to it now... and I rarely visit the forum... but you are a mod and I don't expect unfairness from you... can you just imagine what you have said... You are allowing people to bash Dipali just because her character is like this... what about her fans then... they will keep quiet because after all its normal that people will call her like this... people in this forum use such bad words for the character, they want her out of the show, to get killed... and you think its normal... I don't like Madhu and if tomorrow I will make 100 topics on her like Madhu is that Madhu is this I want her to die I want her out of the show... I am sure people won't like it... so why do they think they are allowed to do some things that the rest of the forum arenot allowed ? and how come you as a mod you are giving them the permission... 

Thank God you banned the word rapist otherwise what are you doing here... better we don't have mods in the forum... so please don't answer me only about RK because if I am not wrong I was talking more about what you have said about Dipali... or you just want to avoid my real concern... because you know that what you have said is not fair for every fan group...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Before coming to IF all I knew was that shows are meant for entertainment ...but now I have come to know how they r not and rather are objects to fight and loose sleep over .

I have this one question why cant the ones who ship Sul-Bala and the ones who ship Rishbala coexist ...to each their own liking ...whats really wrong with that ...how does someone else not liking the couple I like matter to me ...and if people out here really think that its their likes and dislikes that ultimately run the course of this show well then they are totally mistaken cause this is showbiz  driven by trps and its that what will ultimately decide how this show goes not  fan grps on IF .And as for name calling well by calling another person/actor /actress names u dont add any value to the one u like or to yrself and u dont take away anything from the one u r name calling ...its as SIMPLE as that .

And why is it hard for people to ignore posts that dont suit their taste ...this is a free forum and all kinds of opinions shall flow ...ignore the ones that dont suit yr taste or battle it out intelligently and try and convince the other side to agree to yr view .

As for the MODS ...I cant believe the amount of effort they are putting into this forum despite them being accused time and again..Totally worthy of an applause

Fighting over FICTION ...How Intelligent 😆

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Appreciate ur efforts mods for this matter , i mean if you ask me i have no objection who people like but i love Rishbala and i know that end of serial they will be together... i mean i stay away from arguments in this forum as i hate fights but when it goes to far esp when it comes to bashing my fave can't take it ... name calling in the show hmm i think that is fine to me as i called dipali a despo coz she is despo after Rk , i am saying abt the character ... i don't have any objection to sultbala as everyone has their own opinions ...

If people think sultan is more handsome than Rk i don't mind as i know it is opinion but i don't like ppl bashing Rk calling him R word ,
hope in future ppl mend their ways and not get too involved with characters in serials ... chillax maro

In future wich post can't be digested should just be reported rather than replying , i want it to be peaceful place either...

Good Luck Mods with this 😊 Love Rishbala cutie scenes❤️
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mods.

I haven't gone through all the posts in this forum and if 'm repeating someone else'es opinion the n I'm sorry.

Can we have a rule where a certain fandom does not come and mock/rant/instigate the TM when a topic is made against that particular character?

VD/RK fandom is the biggest here (please lets not beat around the bush) and SOME (please note the word Some and not all) really can't differentiate between VD and RK and take it personally.

No doubt RK is extremely HOT and acts really well but as of now per story line many of us are angry at RK. And if someone make a post on how RK behaved with madhu RK fans come in packs and mock/instigate the TM until the topic gets closed. Can we please have a rule against that? And if someone make a post defending RK actions madhu fans need not bother with that post. It's impossible to freely express their opinion without getting ridiculed if it's not a topic praising RK.

If anyone wants to pair up Sultan with madhu it's their choice.

And to answer someone here Yes during ASR kidnapping days MANY people found the chemistry between Khushi and Shyam too good and actually rooted for them. I have been a very active member of IPK forum and I know this for a fact.

And I agree to some extent with Coeur2PsychoFMS. 

Please no character naming allowed. No exceptions. Rk should not be called  a rapist/sadist/something else madhu shouldn't be called dumbbala/stupidbala and Dips shouldn't be called Despo. Period.

Thanks..

Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I really appreciate the efforts the mods are taking to solve the problems on this forum. And I really really hope that a resolution can be worked out soon enough.

I would say I'm a silent spectator of what happens in the main forum, and I usually just stick to certain threads.
But by all means, I do feel that all fan groups can coexist if they can separate the actors from the characters. This is a forum where all types of discussions are meant to take place. Praises are constructive criticism are normal for any type of fiction, especially a show that runs 6 days a week. It's what keeps the drama going.

I'm a huge fan of DVD, both together and individually as well. But when I watch the show, I just watch it for RK and Madhu, not the actors who are playing them. Yeah, initially it is the actors/actresses that get me interested, but in the long run characterization is most important. For me, the show runs on the drama that is created by the equation between Rishbala. All supporting characters are there to just boost up the drama quotient even more.

We have a show here, with an interesting concept and never ending drama. The CVs are doing their best to explore many unexplored dimensions, while adding more shades to each character. With each shade, the character becomes more real to the audience. As a viewer, I sometimes find myself relating to RK, and sometimes to Madhu, and it keeps alternating like that.

Last but not least, we're provided with entertainment, and end of the day, that's the purpose of the show. So it's best to enjoy that, rather than getting into unnecessary arguments/conflicts because it's not worth it. 
Edited by supercool3 - 11 years ago
Rintin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I m watching MB for DVD only❤️ .  always welcome avinesh 😊.  No DVD No Madhubala👍🏼

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Gur. I am more than satisfied with your replies.
AMJflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really appreciate mods efforts . I know its a helluva job to make this errant child called MB forum to behave. I became an active member only  about 2 weeks ago. So i am rather new here.So i think being a new member i would be able express what a person who enters this forum for the first time might feel after surfing through 6 pages of views..ITS ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE!!!  Sheer intolerance for another persons opinion!And that too for the most trivial of things! Unhealthy would be an understatement for the kind of fights that go on here!  Just think what kind of an impression it might leave on new users.! Doesn't the real world have enough spite and hatred? Why make a place to coexist and be happy a place for gladiator fights and brawls?
A forum is not a battle zone.Its a place for discussions.A round table like King Arthur's ! The king and knights are all equal when they sit their . Their will be disagreements but dignified knights  respect each others opinions.Even in a debate competition you do not look at your opponent as an opinionated Jack***!! You address them as your worthy opponent. You need to learn to express your  views without degrading another person.  I am not saying that one should always have that tailor cut set of 'politically  correct 'answers and sentences.We just have to learn to stay at the limit.Just because you don't see the person whom your ill mouthing doesn't mean
 its ok to rebuke and that  its no big deal! IT IS A BIG DEAL!! WORDS TYPED OR MOUTHED, EITHER WAY IT HURTS A LOT!!You discuss to improve not mock and hurt others.Why should anyone waste their precious time to come and fight here when you could all have a perfect time here?Live and let live! 
Edited by AMJflora - 11 years ago
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx ... But now story is getting interesting...