Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAZIANISAR1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WHAT HAPPEND ...???IS EVERY THING OK...???HOW CAN U BACKOFF LIKE THAT...??
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 1
wowowooowowow awesome update yaar i m so touched with lines & emotions of Ram... what happen to Priya why she trying to push Ram away anything wrong????? well will get answer in next so going to read...
leena04 thumbnail
part 2

awww i loved the all lines & RaYa's love confession yaar its so amezing ... just mind blowing... there is some magic in ur hand in ur writing yaar u r too gud... u write so well i had tears hearing this... plz plz don't kill Priya make it it was just doctors scared Priya like BC track in BALH but nothing is happen to her plz... but over all its very nice update ... so update next part soon... waitinggg
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

oyw wat hpnd to u

did u get any warning from mod ?

not from Mod but we viewers made her life hell with request and repeated request, so finally madam ko manna para...am really happy, thank u
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii der that was fantastically written and beautiful potrayel of pRIYas emotions and fears ..Longingness towqards eachother .. loved to the bits ..why you thinking to stop this beautiful journey ...
Iknew it is sad but there will be some sad stories too ..whaevr also just continue wid your story ..plzzz doo update the next part ..eagerly waiting for it ..
thanks 4 d pm

aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
please hold me tightly

i love you ram i cant see u like this... ram
s hide his face in her crooks and weeping badly... plz priya say that u will never leave plz plz... u cant leave me alone u cant priya..priya hugs him tightly.. and let him cry his heart out... after several minute later priya broke the hug and cups his face.. ram is not able to looking at her eyes... tears rolling from his eyes... if it is god planned for them then why he tied them in a relationship??? why why?? now ram is totally shattered... the feeling of not see her anymore killing him... priya force him to look at her... she moves her head both side and say plz ram you r my strength if u break like this than who will give me hope to fight with the cancer... she pulls his face near her lips and wipes his tear by placing kisses into his tears...priya somehow manages to control her tears... ram raises his hand and cups her face... priya is looking at down...she is very tired because of crying...priya leans a side and keeps her head onto his crook...her both hands holding his back... ram puts his hand in the back side of her head and another hand rested on her waist... priya clutches his kurta tightly and tries to smell him...some times later priya murmurs "ram" "hmm" ram says... i love ram..will u promise me one thing?? priay says... ram tries to break the hug but priya holds him more tightly...ram promise me that if anything happens to me than  u will not punsh yourself... and u will again start a new life... ram life is too short now i realize that thats why i m saying that live it fully never waste a minute... it will never come back...i know it will be hard for me to disgust to see you with other women but believe me from the sky when i see you start a new life and happy with ur partner thats time i will be the happiest person on the sky...ram silently listening her words... now ram turns to say.. dont worry priya if anything happens to you than i will not give u the permission to leave me alone in this selffish world  i also come with you... and we will start a new life there..."ram" priya yell... this is the truth priya....without priya there is no meaning of ram... dont love me so much ram, it will hurt you..priya mumbles..ram helps her to lying on the bed...priya is lying beneath him... there is some drop of tears is visible into her cheek... ram leans and kisses above the drop of tear...ram raises his head and looks at priya... priya open her eyes she also looking at him...
Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera..
Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa...

priya lightly caresses his right cheek..ram closes his eyes and moves his head in the right side...her touch is soothing his heart ...ram places a kiss on her palm...
Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

ram lying beside her and puts his head between her breast... his hands encircle around her waist...priya rested her one hand above his head her finger running through his thick hair... and another hand holding his back side...his hot breath making her shivers... holding his head tightly priya presses against her body...
Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera
ram lips touches her neck..he starts to nuzzling her neck slowly...priya grip his hair tightly and pulls backward..ram sucks her neck hardly and leaves a red mark there... priya pulls his head...priya closes her eyes and parts her lip... ram leans and takes her lip into her mouth...he slowly and gently sucking her upper lip first than leaves it and suck her lower lip...now both r tasting each other nectar...the normal kiss converted into a passionate one... when both need the oxygen they separate from each other...ram touches and feels her every part of the body...after feeling his touches priya is feeling alive now... now she realizes what is missing from her life...ram makes her incomplete life complete...
Tumhi ho... Tumhi ho...
Tere liye hi jiya main
Khud ko jo yun de diya hai
Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..
Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho
they dont know what will bring tomorrow but they know that whatever the problem is they will face it together...nothing is impossible for human being...in this hope in the mind ram and priya ready to fight with problem... priya has the full faith into the ram that he will not let anything happens to her...
this is not the end of the story... the is the new beginning of ram priya s story from tomorrow they will fight for their love their life and we hope that they will able to over come from all the problem...

~~~~~~END~~~~~~~
thank u guyz for u love and support...
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
itni emotional πŸ˜­
jaanuu end mat karo abhi...next part do na 
awww poor priya
raya k liye bura lag raha h...
mujhe next part chahiye pleaseee
plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sss283 - 10 years ago
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update...
pr etni jaldi end kyun kiya...
pls continue kro naEdited by Mini1991 - 10 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
just  ...πŸ˜ƒnice ending
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too good yar πŸ‘..very emotional update...
Perfect ending.. ⭐️
Thanx for pm