Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ye kya tha??????? Phirse karanika??????? Jaate jaate ek aur 'surprise' dhamaka...n karan's bf was that gumrah guy na????
Minionite thumbnail
I'm most confused about that Season 2 part...does that mean Season 2 is confirmed?
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haan yaar ending was not good😒...
n when that voice said sab us k sath the jin k sath wo comfortable feel karte hain to karan kittu k pass kise gaya ...i mean un ka chapter to kab ka finish ho gaya tha na to phir show ko end karte hue phir se opn  kyun kiya???( i knw scene pehly ka tha)
n sab se bari baat...ACCIDENT...kis ka hua??? ROHAN???talli to wahi tha😕
n thnx to CV's tanni apne bf k sath chali gai...
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm guessing Rohan got in an accident I mean he was drunk and his friends to so maybe btw I can't wait for season 2 it's like a habit of watching the serial after school and homework butI didn't get the kk kittu thing too

Ps:hope karan and kittu are in the serial season 2 because last time meri hopes Toot gayi thi :( but hey there's alway YouTube so I can watch kmh
Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
In todays episode Karan said hopefully we will come back with season 2... Aur kal ki episode mein toh kaha gaya that ki baaki ki story season 2 mein dikhayenge😕...
Mere khayal se is serial ka naam "The Serial" nahi "The Confusion" hona chahiye tha..
kya bakwaas ending thi itne acche show ki...
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
VG ne jaate jaate bhi tangti talwar latka di😡

i think rohan ya soumya ka accident hua hoga...coz they were not only present at last
karan-kritika came as a shocker😲...it seemed karan was back to starting of show
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

VG ne jaate jaate bhi tangti talwar latka di😡

i think rohan ya soumya ka accident hua hoga...coz they were not only present at last
karan-kritika came as a shocker😲...it seemed karan was back to starting of show

yeah mujhy b yahi lagta hai k soumya ka accident hua hoga...😳
shibz thumbnail
karan-kritika's scene was from the initial epis/promos only.. and they dun even get a phone call like Pooja gets..someone there asks them to get up so they get up and run😆 seriously bakwas!! although i loved to see Karanika😳 Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
Samkadam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope KARNIKA will be part of TS-2..as real couple in reality...