What was that???

Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Karan ne Taani se apni dil ki baat nahi kaha(Thank God)... Phir woh apni boyfriend ke saath chali gayi... 
                                                               End of the chapter

Lekin uske baad jo hua woh meri samajh mein nahi aayi...
I mean serial ki ending part mein, the voice over says that everyone is with the person who makes them feel comfortable and they show Raj-Pooja , Sarah-Paras , Priya-Vikrant (this too was confusing) and... Karan-Krithika!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
But the scene shown was a flashback scene right? But then after that someone tells them something and they both run out in a rush!!๐Ÿ˜•... What was that?? I am totally confused!!!
And they said aage ki story season 2 mein dikhayenge?? So season 2 is already confirmed? Even more confusing๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jane_Doe thumbnail
Arrey yaar koyi toh meri confusion clear karo...
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ditto!!!..mera bhi kuch aisa hi haal hai!!.. when the narrator said ki chalo anyways abhi everyone is with the ones with whom they share their comfort level ..and they show raj pooja,vikrant priya ,sara paras..and then karan kritika! and i was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ!..and then ya it wasnt a flashback scene either coz when pooja got the news of accident kk2 also got the same and ran!..
so does that mean kritz is also a part of season 2? ..seriously main super confused ho gayi hun!๐Ÿ˜•..

and ya thank god karan ne tani ko apni 'dil ki baat ( jo kis vikas ki hogi๐Ÿ˜ก) woh nahi bataya ..i was literally scared when in the coming up they showed karan saying 'tani ruk ja'
-Olly- thumbnail
and accident i guess rohan ka hua hoga!
Jane_Doe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

ditto!!!..mera bhi kuch aisa hi haal hai!!.. when the narrator said ki chalo anyways abhi everyone is with the ones with whom they share their comfort level ..and they show raj pooja,vikrant priya ,sara paras..and then karan kritika! and i was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ!..and then ya it wasnt a flashback scene either coz when pooja got the news of accident kk2 also got the same and ran!..

so does that mean kritz is also a part of season 2? ..seriously main super confused ho gayi hun!๐Ÿ˜•..

and ya thank god karan ne tani ko apni 'dil ki baat ( jo kis vikas ki hogi๐Ÿ˜ก) woh nahi bataya ..i was literally scared when in the coming up they showed karan saying 'tani ruk ja'

But Krithika achanak wahan aayi kaise??? First they show Karan supressing his feelings for Taani๐Ÿคข and next minute he is sitting with Kittu! 
And lag toh aise raha hai ki Kittu bhi season 2 mein hogi but CVs ka koi bharosa nahi hai!
Jane_Doe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

and accident i guess rohan ka hua hoga!

Ya, me too feel so...
-Olly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha811

But Krithika achanak wahan aayi kaise??? First they show Karan supressing his feelings for Taani๐Ÿคข and next minute he is sitting with Kittu! 
And lag toh aise raha hai ki Kittu bhi season 2 mein hogi but CVs ka koi bharosa nahi hai!

i know!..even if they had showed some gap in btw still it wud have been ok but ekdum tabhi? iska jawab toh vikas hi de payega!!
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly yaar! Even I am confused. What exactly happened in the last part? From where Kritika came and why were they running? who got into accident?

I seriously can't gather it. If anyone can please tell me too.
Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 11 years ago
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
super confused aftr reading dis post ๐Ÿ˜• 
gonna watch d epi nw to get more confused ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Jane_Doe thumbnail

Originally posted by: nili_frkaranika

super confused aftr reading dis post ๐Ÿ˜• 
gonna watch d epi nw to get more confused ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Good luck!๐Ÿ˜›
And by the way if you happen to make some sense out of it ,plz do share it with us!๐Ÿ˜†