WU-6th March-Halke Halke AsYa Confess <3!!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

Epi starts with Asad entering and Zo in her Saree and they both laugh and talk their hearts out with Zo telling Asad how he is coldblooded and egoistic and the kind who doesnt care for his Ammi;s feelings and Asad says what do u know abt Ammi and Abbu as u dont have either and she calls hm mean and he calls her besharam and she says how she can kill anyone with her smile and the dimple that forms and continues to laugh and flash it and Asad is left feeling mesmerized and he walks up to her and the Bol Na Halke Halke seq starts with Asaad and Zoya playing with the rain and then looking at each other and then the songs flows with them close to each other looking into each others eyes and the pallu holding draping it around too happens😳

-Badi bee in her sleep mumbles about Razia taking foto's while the doll factory was on fire and Shireen here;s that but doesnt get it and calls for the doc and on his arrival tells how badi Bee was mumbling abt Razia taking foto's of the burning doll factory and abt torturing her and the doc is curious abt the torturing bit as the marks on Badi bee's foot indicate towards that and he tries to say so when Razia starts her drama saying how she is being insulted in her own house when Siddiqui saab says why is she so bothered when she didnt do anything and when all leave Badi bee smiles to herself

-Razia talking to someone on the phone and is asking for matters to be wrapped up soon and then the servant comes calling that Siddiqui is calling her and Razia comes to meet Mamujaan and spills the whole story abt the doll factory and the murder and abt torturing Badi B since she is becoming a pain and after sjje has spilled it all she finds out that she was talking to Badi bee all this while😆

-Asad gets a call saying that the car tyres have been fixed and AsYa are merrily laughing  but they both cant get out of the room as Ayaan has locked them inside as per the plan and Asad is wondering as to how the  place got locked and Zo talks abt it neing  her plan with Ayaan so that he doesnt reach the court and she is busy laughing while Asad keeps looking at her

-Zo says to Asad how she spoke her out to him today and so did he and Asad says u r so weird and batameez yet u have a certain attraction i cant deny and that why do u come as the light in my dark moments and why is that u break the silence all arnd me and Zo says the answer is simple its because you like me and the truth is  that I too like u 😳 and Asad is stunned but conts to laugh 😆

-Asad continues as to despite his feelings she isnt his ideal perfect match and how she isnt fit for him,his life or his family and how she isnt the ideal bahu or wife material and Zo says you are so mean Mr Khan and keeps repeating it  and falls asleep on Asad's shoulder and Asad too falls asleep keeping his head on her head,

Precap-Zo at accident sight c's Asad and stretches her arms but he whizzes by and hugs another woman leaving Zo stunned and hurt

The AsYa bits were really cool splly the confession  bit and the song Seq
-
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww thanks pooja for the update😃
xotiknishta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update, you rock Pooja ;)
scarletgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thankz for the update...v nice episode
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Todays epi was a blockbuster>3333. I Loved how AsYa said their feelings to each other. The song sequence was really nice. I loveed this epi . One of the best epi so far
Loved KAY EES GEE today^^
PaRud_AddicT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
tomorow is gonna be an heartbreaking episode
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick update pooja. Precap looks horrid. Can't bear to see asya separated
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update!!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much! ðŸ˜Š
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I missed today's episode...have to live with the written update(Thanks)... Have to wait till tomorrow noon to get a chance to watch it coz me gonna be busy till them :-(