Being Cupid:D (please read!!) Chapter 2 Updated

...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Zoya was confused. Very confused. Of what she had seen. Asad was hugging a girl. So tightly. The night before, those romantic moments they had spent with each other, had no meaning whatsoever. Zoya was just simply hurt. Maybe she deserved it. Did she?? She and Ayaan had to fool Asad, but Asad being Asad, had taken it the wrong way. He just couldn't understand why she and Ayaan had fooled him. She just wanted Phuphi to be worry free, about Rashid and his sentence. She wanted her Phuphi to be happy. Was that too much to ask for??

Ding.Dong. "Arre Zoya aap kaha thi??" Najma asked worriedly.

"Um, vo main..mujhe kuch kam tha..so'" Zoya replied sadly.

"Is everything alright??I mean bhaijaan aap ke saath tha, and we were just worried for you'" Najma told Zoya.

"Actually I was the one who told Mr. Khan to drop me at the Masjid..I had some work there'and I told him to go home..Did he come??" Zoya explained.

"Bhaijaan already came and'." Najma was about to say something when new face butted in between.

"Um Zoya, this is Tanveer, Bhaijaan's childhood friend'.Tanveer this is Zoya, our guest'" Najma introduced each other.

"Assalamwalkium" Tanveer greeted politely.

"Walikumassalam.." Zoya greeted back.

"Najma, Phuphi was calling you'come with me'" Tanveer said as she pulled Najma towards upstairs.

Friend. Childhood friend of Mr. Khan. When did he have friends?? And why did he have to hug her?? She wasn't attractive at all'Ugh men can be assholes sometimes, if they can't have one, then they go to another.

Zoya went to her room and freshened up. She was quite tired and thought of having some coffee. Maybe she should make some for Mr. Khan too' Zoya went to the kitchen and made black coffee for herself and her Mr. Khan. She poured into two mugs and added 2 tablespoons of sugar for herself, and none for Jahapanah Six Packs. She carried the tray with the two mugs and knocked on his door.

"Mr. Khan, please open the door, I have to talk to you'" Zoya said, and Asad opened the door abruptly.

"Miss Farooqi, mujhe aap se koi bath nahi kar ni, please let me get some sleep'" Asad said rudely.

"But Mr. Khan'I made you coffee..and I need to discuss with you why I did this all and'.." Zoya was cut off again.

"No Miss Farooqi, I don't want to hear anything, and anyways Tanveer already made my coffee'I don't need to drink one more cup'and please leave me alone'I don't want to hear anything about that man'just please.." Asad told her firmly and he shut the door.

Zoya was heartbroken. Why  Allah miyan had to punish her in such a cruel way?? Why he had to ruin things, when things were getting better?? And who was Tanveer to make Mr. Khan coffee?? Seriously this girl needs to leave!!

"Um excuse me, did Asad go to sleep??" Tanveer asked gently.

"Um Jahapanah..I mean Mr. Khan is asleep...vo jaldi so ja the hain'" Zoya replied rudely.

"Okay.." Tanveer left for her room.

Zoya went back to her room and just thought. Thought about all those moments she and Asad had spent with each other. How adorable he was'and how cute he looked when he smiled. "He should smile more," Zoya thought. Zoya felt like maybe this new Tanveer chick was okay. She wasn't that bad and was very polite with her. She wore a dupatta on her head and wore salwar kameez. "Just the way Asad would like," Zoya thought. Maybe it was time to start her cupid skills, to get these two together. And maybe one day Asad would forgive her through this'and while thinking this she dozed off.

The End!!

Hey guys!! This is my new OS on the upcoming track!! Hope this gives you positive vibes after seeing today's news segments!! Hope you all like it!! And Please, Please Hit Like and Comment!! I always feel bad when no one comments!! And also if you want this to be continued please feel free to give ideas, I would love to include them in this story!! Thanks again!!

Sammy❤️

Edited by gurmeet4me - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnjal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love your writing and your point of view!
all i've read since d news about d new girls entering, is that zoya will become jealous...but i dont want her to be jealous..i want her to be the zoya in your os! :D i hope they do this in the show!! please continue it!! 😃 pretty please! :D

...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
At last someone commented!! Please Comment!! I would love to see your views and opinions!😆😆
suchishah thumbnail
I liked urban POV ...I want u to continue today...plllzzz
samko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it 
continue with the next part 
i lov to read more 
Edited by samko - 11 years ago
misha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the story. I liked reading through Zoya's feelings. Though I think she should show more akad to Mr khan instead of him always being the one pushing her away. Please do continue :) and maybe read mine?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3467368
kdramafan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the way you wrote it.
I would love if you continue this one.
I want to know what Zoya does for Asad's forgiveness.
Zoya is already jealous of Tanveer.
If you wish to conitnue this, can you send me PMs?

Love,
Diya
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww I feel bad for Zoya but I mean with her and Ayaan lying about everything ...it was bound to happen. But you must continue. Otherwise I liked it alot! 
shan68 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes Zoya should be like this. She should not feel jealous. I want a strong zoya

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice...want Zoya to ignore him