Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Scene 30

Sweety slowly comes downstairs. She remembers how she reacted when Lucky said he wants to bring Bebe to their house. She sits down on the sofa.

Sweety: [in her mind] I was worried for the house but not for Bebe. How much I spoke rudely to Luckyji but he did not even say a word. He was calm. He wanted things to work between me and Bebe. But I never cooperated. My heart always wanted Bebe to leave. Luckyji is right. I never considered Bebe as my own mother. How could I shout at Bebe like that? Would I have done that to my mother?  Luckyji sent Bebe back for me, because I always doubted his love for me. How could I? Whatever happened in the house, I am responsible for it. I always shout at Luckyji but he listens to me patiently and makes me understand. That is what I should have done with Bebe. But...What can I do now? I can't face Luckyji for what I have done.

Sweety realises her mistake. She remembers how good it was playing with Bebe. She thinks of the good times she has had with Bebe in the years, how much Bebe has taught her. Sweety feels ashamed of herself for having ill treated Bebe like this. She have to correct her mistake.

Rocky: Why are you sitting here Ma? Is everything alright? Did Dad say something?

Sweety turns to find Rocky coming towards her. He sits near her.

Sweety: Nothing. I was not able to sleep that's why.

Rocky: I know Ma. Because of Dad right? But I still can't believe he sent Dadi back. [looks at Sweety] Ma..you know what? I will never do such things to you. You will always stay with me only. No one can stop you from staying with me. I love you. [hugs her]

Sweety remembers what Lucky said about him wanting to have his mother with him. She hugs Rocky back. She exactly knows what she has to do now to make things right. Sweety asks Rocky to get back to sleep and she goes upstairs.

Scene 31

Lucky is pretending to sleep. Sweety comes in and sees him asleep. She walks back and forth. She goes to wake Lucky.

Sweety: Luckyji! Please wake up? Luckyji!

Lucky: [slowing getting up] What happened now Sweetyji? I am very feeling sleepy.

Sweety: Luckyji! Get ready, we will go and bring Bebe back now.

Lucky: [shocked] What?

Sweety: I have realised my mistake Luckyji! Now please lets go.

Lucky: Sweetyji! Do you really think I am a fool? Is it written on my face? I am not going to bring Bebe back. She will never come back here again after what happened. Am I clear?

Sweety: Then you also hear Luckyji! I am going to bring Bebe back. She will stay with us only.

Lucky: [takes a deep breath] Look Sweetyji! I don't have strength to start another fight now. I went through a lot to solve the issue and now you...Sweetyji, I already told you, whatever you want only will happen in this house but for that if you want to bring Bebe back? Bring her back. I don't have any problem with that. But if you later have any complaints against her, DO NOT COME TO ME! Is that clear? You have to take care of it yourself.

Sweety: [happy] Ok. I will take care. So you don't have problem with Bebe coming here right?

Lucky: Did I ever have problem with that?  It was...

Sweety: Ya Ya, I know it was me. So it is set. I will bring Bebe back tomorrow. I have lots of preparations to do.

Sweety starts listing out. Lucky shakes his head and goes to sleep.

Scene 32

Sweety, Rocky and Ginny are standing in front of Bebe's house. Sweety is very embarrassed to go inside. The door is open. Sweety peeps in and finds Bebe reading a book. She signals Rocky and Ginny to go in first.

Ginny: Dadi!!

Bebe turns and is shocked to see Rocky and Ginny. Both takes her blessings and hugs her. Bebe is very happy.

Bebe: How come you both are here? [happily] Lucky has come?

Ginny: No Dadi! Ma has come.

Bebe: [surprised, little annoyed] Where is she?

Rocky: Waiting outside.

Bebe: Call her in.

Rocky and Ginny goes to Sweety and asks her to go in. Rocky signals Ginny and both go to look around the village. Sweety goes in, takes Bebe's blessings and sits on the seat adjacent to Bebe.

Sweety: How are you Bebe?

Bebe: [bluntly] Why are you here Sweety?

Sweety: I want you to come back home Bebe. Please?

Bebe: [surprised] No Sweety. Lucky is right. I disturb the peace of your house.

Sweety: Bebe! I am sorry for speaking rudely to you. I have realised my mistake. My greatest mistake was to think that house as "my" house. I forgot it was "our" house. Whatever happened was because of me. I have understood that.

Bebe: Sweety! Let me get this straight. Even if I come to your house, I cannot change myself totally. I am used to giving my ideas and views in house matters. We may again end up having fights.

Sweety: Bebe! You have all the right to interfere because it is your family also, it is your house. I have realised that. We will never have problems. But even if we get into fights..[importantly]  we have to take care of only one thing?

Bebe: [seriously] What is that?

Sweety: [sadly] We cannot go to Luckyji and ask him to be umpire.

Bebe: [shocked] What? How can we settle without him?

Sweety narrates what Lucky told her.

Sweety: Bebe! Luckyji loves you a lot. He shouted all those things at you because he was angry with me. Please do not mistake him.

Bebe: Sweety! Lucky is my son, even if he had meant whatever he said, I would not have mistaken him. I am his mother. [smiles]

Bebe suddenly becomes silent.

Sweety: What happened Bebe?

Bebe: I realise that even I am to be blamed for what happened. I have to know my limits too.[pauses] I always thought Lucky is unhappy living with you. I mean you keep ordering and blaming him, so I thought... But when Lucky decided to send me back I realised how much he loves you. And you are here to take me back now, that shows how much you love him. I am sorry for mistaking you Sweety.   

Sweety: Leave all that Bebe! You will come back right?

Bebe: [thinks] I cannot guarantee I will not fight with you? It is impossible for me. [laughs]

Sweety: I know it is impossible for me also [laughs] [thinks] We can still fight, but we cannot call Luckyji, that's it [winks]

Bebe: [laughs] [looks at Sweety] Sweety, we both were wrong. Because of our egos, we have troubled Lucky so much. But we will make it right this time. Let's forget what happened.

Sweety: Thank you Bebe for being so supportive. This time I will take care of you better than Luckyji, you will see. [pauses] Bebe! I am also sorry for..

Bebe: If you start apologising, then I will also have to start. The mistake we both do is we get into fighting directly. Things can be solved by talking also. [pauses] [looks at Sweety] Truth is I will do anything to come back to "our" house Sweety. I don't want to live alone anymore.   

Sweety and Bebe hug each other. Rocky and Ginny comes in exactly and are shocked. Rocky checks his watch.

Rocky: [teases] Conversation over? So soon? No crying, nothing???No No! You are going to start only now right? Ginny, you will referee or I will do?

Sweety: Keep quiet. Both go and pack Bebe's things.

Bebe: What packing? I never unpacked. [laughs]

Scene 33

Lucky comes back home from office and finds Bebe and Sweety having evening tea. Lucky comes in normally, takes blessings from Bebe and sits with them.

Lucky: Everything fine Bebe?

Bebe: Yes Lucky.

Sweety: Luckyji! I will bring tea for you. [leaves]

Lucky looks at Bebe. He feels bad for shouting at her that day.

Lucky: Bebe! I am sorry for shouting at you that day.

Bebe: Lucky! I and Sweety both have decided to forget whatever happened.

Lucky: [childishly] Easy for you both to say. I only had to suffer.

Bebe playfully hits him. Sweety brings tea for Lucky.

Bebe: I am feeling little tired.  I am going to my room now.

Sweety: Bebe! From now on you will stay in Ginny's room like you always used to.

Bebe: No Sweety! I am good in my room. Ginny will be disturbed if I stay with her.

Sweety: Nothing will happen. She will study in our room if she wants. You will stay in her room only.

Bebe: No! I am going to my room. I like it there. I get some privacy also. I can watch TV any time.

Sweety: No Bebe!

Lucky is watching both of them argue having his tea. Sweety and Bebe turns towards Lucky for help to decide. Lucky stares at them. Both realise they cannot call him.

Sweety: Ok fine Bebe! You be in your room all the time, but you will sleep in Ginny's room.

Bebe: Sounds good. I am leaving now. Sweety! Call me when it is dinner time.

Lucky gets up to help.

Bebe: I am fine. I will go myself. [leaves and climbs stairs cautiously]

Lucky looks happily at Bebe. Sweety looks happily at Lucky.  

Scene 34

It is night time. Lucky is doing his office work in his room. Sweety comes in and gets ready to sleep. She wants to have a talk with Lucky. She looks at him to grab his attention. But Lucky is engrossed in his work. He suddenly senses an unusual silence which is not possible with Sweety inside the room. He slowly turns and looks at her looking at him. He is confused and asks "what" with his eyes.

Sweety: Luckyji! How can you do this?

Lucky: [thinking fast what mistake he did, scared] What did I do?

Sweety: How can you love me so much?

Lucky: [relieved, smiles] Who will not love you Sweetyji?

Sweety: Even after all this you love me? [sadly] I am the worst wife in the world.

Lucky: [gets up and sits near her] Do not tell that. Situation was like that, that's all. You are the best wife.

Sweety: You are simply saying. I keep shouting at you, blaming you, fighting with you, getting angry at you but you don't tell me anything. You always quietly listen to me.

Lucky: Because you are always right...[corrects] mostly right!

Sweety: [looks at him] I am very sorry Luckyji! I know sorry is not going to change whatever I did to you but...how much hurt you would have been. I am very bad. I did not understand you at all.

Lucky: It is ok Sweetyji! It happens. There had been so many times where I have not understood you.

Sweety: You always understood me Luckyji! You know how I feel. You know what I mean all the time. You..

Lucky: Then you must know that I understand how you are feeling now Sweetyji! [smiles]  Hear me carefully Sweetyji! I may not be able to tell this again and again. [pauses] Whatever happened is past now. I have forgotten everything and...[pauses] I love you so much Sweetyji and will do anything for your happiness. Thank you so much for bringing Bebe back.

Sweety: [happy] I love you too Luckyji! You are the best father, best son and the BEST husband ever.

Lucky: [smiles, eagerly] On this note, tomorrow morning you will make samosas and butter roti for me.

Sweety: [smile turns to anger] Oh! Now I understand why you said all this. This will not work with me Luckyji! I know what is good for you. I care for your health Luckyji, that's why I give you diet food. Now complete your office work and sleep soon. You have to go for walking from tomorrow. You will go for one week and then one year holiday. You tell me whom will I concentrate on, children or you. You know what Luckyji? You are no less than children. [glares at him] I am very tired. I am going to sleep. Switch off the lights soon. Good Night!

Lucky tries hard to control his happiness. His Sweetyji is back.

Scene 35

Lucky is sleeping peacefully after a long time. Sweety tried her best to make him go for walking but failed. Ginny comes running to his room tensed.

Ginny: Daddyji! Wake up. You have to stop them. They have started fighting again.

Lucky takes his time to register what Ginny said and realises. Ginny runs downstairs. Lucky gets up quickly and goes from his room. He sees what is happening at the dining from the top.

Bebe: Why not? It is only for one day.

Sweety: No Bebe! If I make it for one day, they will ask every day. I know about my children and your son. And it is not good for health also Bebe.

Ginny: [sides Bebe] Come on Ma. For one day only.  I promise we won't ask again.

Rocky: [sides Sweety] Ma you are right. These oily food are not good for health. You don't make it.

Sweety: [looks at Bebe] Ok I will make it, we can all eat also except...Luckyji. His cholesterol is high. It is not good for his health.

Bebe: [thinks] You are right. Lucky should not eat this. Sweety, hide it from him. If he sees it, he will steal and eat it.

Lucky: [from the top] Wah! Wah! What planning between saas and bahu! [smiles] Don't worry, I will not eat it. Promise.

Sweety: [sarcastically] I know about your promises Luckyji.

Ginny: Daddyji! Shall we go for a mall tonight? A new 3D movie has come.

Lucky: [casually] Alright. I will book 4 tickets.

Sweety: Not 4 tickets. 5 tickets.

Lucky smiles at Sweety. He is very happy.

Lucky: 5 tickets it is.

Bebe: I am not coming to movie and all. Let us go to temple.  

Sweety: Why? Bebe! It is a 3D movie? When will you see all this. You are coming. We will go to temple tomorrow.

Bebe and Sweety start arguing again. Ginny and Rocky sit with hands on their head. Lucky is still smiling. Few things never change. He is very happy to have his entire family together. His dream has come true finally.   

THE END

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OYE!!😲
Ended. πŸ˜† Sorry Shwets, I still haven't read your previous couple of parts. Will read it soon and will comment. 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Ahsaan...

Short track ka matlab hi...it will end soon...πŸ˜†

Take your time.😊
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
But it was never expected that 3 parts will be updated in just one go. πŸ˜†
On the other hand, my SS went on for months. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

But it was never expected that 3 parts will be updated in just one go. πŸ˜†
On the other hand, my SS went on for months. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

I told you na...I completed the story many days back itself. I could not keep it longer...so I posted.πŸ˜† I used to write a funny FF on SGP(hope you remember what SGP is nowπŸ˜†) forum...and it went on for 2 seasonsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
πŸ˜† Yeah, I remember. πŸ˜†
Achha kiya. πŸ˜†
Sasural Gendha Phool. 😎 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†.
FF is a type in which we can go as far as we want, so you did extremely good. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

πŸ˜† Yeah, I remember. πŸ˜†
Achha kiya. πŸ˜†
Sasural Gendha Phool. 😎 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†.
FF is a type in which we can go as far as we want, so you did extremely good. πŸ˜†

It was a FF not on the main characters of SGP...bt on 2 doctors who came for 2 min on the show...πŸ˜† I know you may be confused...bt leave itπŸ˜† 
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was Rocking Awesome Poignant Wonderful!!! πŸ˜ƒHands Off To You!! πŸ‘πŸΌU shud have taken up writing for TV and Films!πŸ‘β­οΈ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Suhaani Thanks a lot dear😊 Films and TV writing??😲 Thats still a long way...
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome, awesome, awesome. πŸ‘

What can I say? What does even one need to say about this? Words won't do justice. I am just sorry that I was so late at the party.

Beautiful and very meaningful concept. Although Sweety was a bit out of character, she is stern but I doubt she will do that to bebe(Are you reading this subhadip?). But, I get that you had to morph her in order to fit the persona you based the story on.

The conversations, the fights, the aftermath, all very natural. Even I could feel the anger building up at both the women, and that goes to show how engrossed the story kept me. I was curious as to how you will tie it all up at the end, and you managed to tied it up with a bow. I realize such happy endings might be an astronomical odd, but one can only hope, right?
Edited by Freethinker112 - 10 years ago