<3 K.I.S.S of L.O.V.E Contest - Voting Round #1 <3

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Everyone 🤗🤗

Remember the Kiss of Love Contest we conducted recently? We are here with its First Voting Round🥳

And before I begin, we just want to thank everyone who participated🤗 Wonderful entries and plenty of them! Everyone's going to have a gaala time voting😉

So without much adieu, lets start with the Voting Round😳

R U L E S

You can vote for 7 entries.
You cannot vote for your own entry.
You cannot promote your entrie(s) via any medium. If we find out, then your entry will be disqualified.
Do not create MIDs to vote for your entries.
Do not vote for a particular siggy as it has your favorite couple, vote for the siggy seeing how it is made.
If your entry is not included, PM me!

Last Date to Vote is 15th March, 2013.

E N T R I E S

thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
8 ,17, 31 ,32 ,16 ,17 ,21
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
5,16, 19,  20, 24, 25, 31
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
32, 31, 26, 25, 20, 5 and 16
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

NupurMJHT4u thumbnail
Wow very creative idea of this contest! All of the entries look amazing! I really like the variation of couples! My top fave ( not in order)  are :

17 19 31 32 26 8 6 < - - - - What I really liked about these entries were the Coloring, Layout, Effect of Design and Style!

# 17 - I love the fady effect, and your layout is just splendid! That picture frame thing is really creative, and ur text is very heart touching, and just can't take my eyes off.

# 19 - I love the Red rose effect, its position and size is just perfect, and I really love how you blended it with the rest. The coloring is just superb, the gray effect one one side, and the redness around creates a very magical visual effect. And your color of text is superb.

# 31 - This is is simply beautiful! I love the black border outline on top and bottom, and the coloring really caught my eyes, as well as your text, the coloring of the text is just gorgeous, I would say it's a perfect masterpiece!

# 32 - The layout is outstanding! Love the couple's separate pics on a side and enlarged, and the way you imprinted a pic of them both in the middle. The rose effect is superb! And high five with the coloring, and text effect!

# 26 - Gorgeous coloring! And the layout is extraordinary! I like the style you used to lay out the pics, and the pic you put in the middle surrounded by the circle of the couple kissing is very unique! And your text really caught me! Love the way you layed it out!

# 8 - Superb coloring! Mind blowing! The text is really pretty, and overall it has a really shiny, glowy, magical effect, and I love the way everything is sharp and clear to see, ur coloring is fabulous!

#6 - Love the dark red gradient effect thing on top and bottom of the creation! That really caught my eye, and ur blending is brilliant, as well as the coloring! Everything is top-notch!

I would love to make request to each of the ones that made these entries, they are just PHENOMENAL!

alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
2, 5, 17, 18, 19, 25, 31
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
9...10...11...13...15...30...32...❤️
love_karanabha thumbnail