Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Yash.Pal

The usual courtesy that needs to be followed is not to jump in where you are not required. 

If someone is dealing with something in a particular manner, why do you need to waste your energy to say that she/he is incorrect in his method? 

Live and let live, please.

Sure, I am with you, but let's tone down this public mourning.  This Forum is also for others.  Your friends can  tone down this mass hysteria and I will back off.  Fair deal?
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Originally posted by: pussycat

My dear pal ... can u not exercise some restraint in hurting the feelings of those who wish to believe in some telly miracle ... we might hv very lil understanding of what is right or wrong but we certainly do have feelings which we wish to showcase. kindly show some empathy and refrain from making such comments which hurt our emotions...

Pussycat, don't be so sad.  Life is still ok.  Bombay is under a heat spell at 40C, that is a bother that I am dealing with.  Just was being practical, she aint coming back, so petition or not.  But if you feel good doing it, why not?  Someone said Live and let live, so be it, except I also want to live and don't want so much grieving.  Very soon I will start weeping and then the flood gates will open up.

Take it easy and smile.  ðŸ˜ƒ
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yash.Pal

Sure, I am with you, but let's tone down this public mourning.  This Forum is also for others.  Your friends can  tone down this mass hysteria and I will back off.  Fair deal?

You need to stop, Yash. You have no right to decide where and how people express themselves. If it makes you uncomfortable, you have the option of just not clicking on the thread and hoping it will pass into the back pages if you ignore it. If it doesn't, that means a sufficiently large number of people agree with the sentiment and want to keep it alive. In which case you need to stop expecting that large a number of people will bend to your vision of how the forum should be.
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivandi

You need to stop, Yash. You have no right to decide where and how people express themselves. If it makes you uncomfortable, you have the option of just not clicking on the thread and hoping it will pass into the back pages if you ignore it. If it doesn't, that means a sufficiently large number of people agree with the sentiment and want to keep it alive. In which case you need to stop expecting that large a number of people will bend to your vision of how the forum should be.

Thanks Shivandi.  You know what troubles me the most?  That you and I were virtual friends on the Forum, one day you wrote you were overtaken by grief about Pratz leaving and I immediately reached out to you.  but now I find that friends are finding each other in different camps like you and me.  I have no malafide intention at all.

So I  am hoping this grieving will end and we will all be back to normal.  Very soon.

Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yash.Pal

Thanks Shivandi.  You know what troubles me the most?  That you and I were virtual friends on the Forum, one day you wrote you were overtaken by grief about Pratz leaving and I immediately reached out to you.  but now I find that friends are finding each other in different camps like you and me.  I have no malafide intention at all.

So I  am hoping this grieving will end and we will all be back to normal.  Very soon.

I would say what I said to you to any of my friends if they were behaving like you ðŸ˜› Have some empathy. When people are sad, let them be sad. If you can't empathize/sympathize, give them room and time. You seem to think people are expecting you to respond to this grief. No one is, and no one's asking you to play Mr. Fix It either. Do like all the other people who've moved on are doing and ignore these posts, there are plenty for talking about BV in the sense you want too.

I respect that you're hoping for this mood to pass, but don't try and force it to pass, you'll just get more people telling you the same thing - leave us alone.
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivandi

I would say what I said to you to any of my friends if they were behaving like you ðŸ˜› Have some empathy. When people are sad, let them be sad. If you can't empathize/sympathize, give them room and time. You seem to think people are expecting you to respond to this grief. No one is, and no one's asking you to play Mr. Fix It either. Do like all the other people who've moved on are doing and ignore these posts, there are plenty for talking about BV in the sense you want too.

I respect that you're hoping for this mood to pass, but don't try and force it to pass, you'll just get more people telling you the same thing - leave us alone.

Okay Shivandi, for you I will give you space and back off.  But can you please grieve quickly and come back and smile.  This is also what I would say to my friends if they were grieving on any matter in their real life.

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yet only 50% have been signed ,
Please guys share it on your facebook
it will get more response...

zzz15 thumbnail
Giving a bump to this petition!
SujaK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
83% already!!!...  do continue...
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First, i miss Pratz a lot and want her back. ON. ANY. COST. 
I cant even stand the promos of BV now a days. Gross ! 

Second, people who are lecturing us - better bugger off and mind your own business. WE are mourning so let us mourn. I think India got independence way back. So we are free to cry, mourn or protest anywhere and everywhere, from our room to a public place or a forum. 

Third, @muku... Loved your post. Just temme are there even 5% chances that something can happen ? 

Fourth, @Pratz/ SidYusha lovers - "Ummed me duniya kayam hai" so keep signing the petition.