Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mrs Anandi Shivraj S
hekhar

Well guys if you hate Pratyusha this post isnt for you.I decided to write this bcoz I have heard and known that India forums is a hub for the creatives and the writers to get feedback and ideas.And since last night there wasnt a single post that mentioned abt the Anandi that existed between Avika and Toral,I decided to give someone the deserved due! .Some are raving abt the kid Anandi that made them nostalgic last night while some are excited to see Mr. Shekhar's wife who will be finally giving him his "haq"...LOL!

And in all this, everyone forgot abt the fact that there was a girl...who connected the aspirations of choti Anandi to the pain of a betrayed wife to the vulnerable fiancee of a nearly perfect IAS officer and of course, to the wife of her newly found soulmate.And I really dont need to say who the girl was - ofcourse the one whom Anup referred to as his daughter...the one to whom Shashank refers to as Ms Sparkling eyes and the one to whom Sid refers as Ms Young Achiever.

And with this post of mine...I just wanted to convey that Ms Young Acheiver -

• You will be missed for the 3 years of dedication you gave to this show and this character and carried it on ur lean yet strong shoulders with dignity and grace and that too without a male protagonist for you.
  • You will be missed for the beauty with which you put up Anandi's pain sans any romantic track or spice in your storyline.
  • You will be missed for making people love you inspite of a character who was tormented and ever-sad.
  • You will be missed for making us believe that indeed! - If someone can be a beautiful soul like Anandi...they can really deserve the happiness of getting a Shiv!
  • And last but not the least - You will be definitely missed for the beautiful love saga...the AnSh!

----

Probably you gave your soul to Anandi.For the past three years you lived and loved Anandi from the core of ur heart.For 6 days a week ...16 hrs of the day...u behaved as Anandi.You lived the pain,the dreams,the success,the vulnerability,the happiness,the friendship and the love of Anandi - And for all this...I think forgetting you in one day is the worst ppl can do to u.So just wanna say - That sweetheart you will be forever missed ❤️ both as Pratyusha and the facet you used to reach to us - Anandi!

The anandi who was Dadisa's chidakli...Ma's lado...bapusa's pride...sugna's sister...Jagiya's tormented wife but still his confider and care-taker...LalSingh,Asha and abhishek's friend...the sarpanch of Jetsar...an ever caring daughter of her new sasra - the Shekhars and last but not the least the equal-half,the life-partner and the Soulmate of Shivraj Shekhar, You played all these roles and faces with unmatchable elegance and finesse.

And for all this YOU WILL SURELY BE MISSED AND LOVED! 🤗

Edited by Malika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

My dear Anandi, you already are sorely missed! ❤️
Pratyusha, we want you back! You are the only Anandi our hearts will accept!!
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice Post...Malika.,

and a well deserved tribute to Anandi played by Pratyusha.

Yes., I did feel., nostalgic on seeing Choti Anandi when they have shown the flashbacks., it does not mean that I forgot the Anandi that was played by Pratyusha., or that I hate her., or that I Love Avika or Toral.

So., I feel., it is a little biased view., in your expressing that all of us have forgotten about Pratyusha.

We have every right to feel a certain set of emotions., when we were shown certain scenes., in a way that they touch our hearts. Its nothing to do with a 'particular actress'.

If tomm., scenes., with Pratyusha as Anandi are shown in a manner., that we will experience those emotions., we do feel them...if we have really loved the character Anandi for what she is.

Apologize if this feels like any sermon or a preaching., but this is nothing but my view.

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mallika, very nicely written 👍🏼. 
I'm glad you have penned you thoughts ...it is a beautiful piece...  the Anandi btw Avika & Toral.  Pratz will always be a bridge btw the two. Nobody can take out Anandi from Pratz  ...not even her! 

But why so much bitterness😕?? 
Why will anybody ask you to change the topic name to Pratashyu  coz it is all about Anandi's life and journey you have talked abt. This portion of Anandi will always be stored in our hearts. I will never erase her but will surely move forward and welcome the new one and make new memories with her.  

Being from Marketing and having worked with media & market research I exactly know what happens btw the channel and actors but I'll never want to influence anybody. I'm sure we both groups can live & coexist happily as we are real people.  
What binds us together is the character of  Anandi so I'm sure we'll always be connected. We may have a problem with the face of the character but will never disagree with the essence. 

To my dearest Mallika:
-Sometimes I lost you ' then I search to find you ' then I find you ' so do you know me? ' I know a little bit about you ' and I hope to know more '...
Tina ❤️

Edited by 5cents - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

Nice Post...Malika.,

and a well deserved tribute to Anandi played by Pratyusha.

Yes., I did feel., nostalgic on seeing Choti Anandi when they have shown the flashbacks., it does not mean that I forgot the Anandi that was played by Pratyusha., or that I hate her., or that I Love Avika or Toral.

So., I feel., it is a little biased view., in your expressing that all of us have forgotten about Pratyusha.

We have every right to feel a certain set of emotions., when we were shown certain scenes., in a way that they touch our hearts. Its nothing to do with a 'particular actress'.

If tomm., scenes., with Pratyusha as Anandi are shown in a manner., that we will experience those emotions., we do feel them...if we have really loved the character Anandi for what she is.

Apologize if this feels like any sermon or a preaching., but this is nothing but my view.

No Uma I didn't target anyone buddy...u know that! I said so bcoz no one made a post on this.And that really hurt.What irked was that yes everyone is coping atm...some are coping with loss while some are coping with accepting someone new...and though both struggles are equally daunting...but in all this ...it became so self-centric. My anandi...my ansh and all.What abt an actor who gave her life to this character for 3 long years.Its just a tribute to that.I am not saying u guys forgot her.But bcoz no one mentioned that they really missed the Anandi they were seeing till thursday...I thot of mentioning.😊

And pls hun dont bring friendship and all in between this...else I will keel u in Myra style😡😆
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Mallika, very nicely written 👍🏼. 

I'm glad you have penned you thoughts ...it is a beautiful piece...  the Anandi btw Avika & Toral.  Pratz wil always be a bridge btw the two. Nobody can take out Anandi from Pratz  ...not even her! 

But why so much bitterness😕?? 
Why will anybody ask you to change the topic name to Pratashyu  coz it is all about Anandi's life and journey you have talked abt. This portion of Anandi will always be stored in our hearts. I will never erase her but will surely move forward and welcome the new one and make new memories with her.  

Being from Marketing and having worked with media & market research I exactly know what happens btw the channel and actors but I'll never want to influence anybody. I'm sure we both groups can live & coexist happily as we are real people.  
What binds us together is the character of  Anandi so I'm sure we'll always be connected. We man have a problem with the face of the character but will never disagree with the essence. 

To my dearest Mallika:
-Sometimes I lost you ' then I search to find you ' then I find you ' so do you know me? ' I know a little bit about you ' and I hope to know more '...
Tina ❤️

Tina 🤗
I am the same and always will be 😊

Its not negativity but hurt.Last nigth I so wanted to tell that how I felt abt the new girl but probably I didnt feel like bcoz I knew some of u were genuinely struggling and coping.And I didnt want to hurt anyone who were giving it a genuine try😊

And IF doesnt let u show ur pain and irritation in a way we show in real life.It just says u can express in terms of appreciation.And so I channelised my pain in form of appreciation.
I have no qualms with anyone and I respect all ur povs...but this is just a tribute.And a message,partcularly to the CVs that if they expect that P will be forgotton ...then they are WRONG!

That u too will know that I never disgraced or bashed any1 bcoz I couldnt see my Anandi in the new face.I respected all ur views.And thats why this way...😊

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Malika

Mrs Anandi Shivraj Shekhar

Well guys if you hate Pratyusha this post isnt for you.I decided to write this bcoz I have heard and known that India forums is a hub for the creatives and the writers to get feedback and ideas.And since last night there wasnt a single post that mentioned abt the Anandi that existed between Avika and Toral,I decided to give someone the deserved due! .Some are raving abt the kid Anandi that made them nostalgic last night while some are excited to see Mr. Shekhar's wife who will be finally giving him his "haq"...LOL!

And in all this, everyone forgot abt the fact that there was a girl...who connected the aspirations of choti Anandi to the pain of a betrayed wife to the vulnerable fiancee of a nearly perfect IAS officer and of course, to the wife of her newly found soulmate.And I really dont need to say who the girl was - ofcourse the one whom Anup referred to as his daughter...the one to whom Shashank refers to as Ms Sparkling eyes and the one to whom Sid refers as Ms Young Achiever.

And with this post of mine...I just wanted to convey that Ms Young Acheiver -

• You will be missed for the 3 years of dedication you gave to this show and this character and carried it on ur lean yet strong shoulders with dignity and grace and that too without a male protagonist for you.
  • You will be missed for the beauty with which you put up Anandi's pain sans any romantic track or spice in your storyline.
  • You will be missed for making people love you inspite of a character who was tormented and ever-sad.
  • You will be missed for making us believe that indeed! - If someone can be a beautiful sou like Anandi...they can really deserve the happiness of getting a Shiv!
  • And last but not the least - You will be definitely missed for the beautiful love saga...the AnSh!

----

Probably you gave your soul to Anandi.For the past three years you lived and loved Anandi from the core of ur heart.For 6 days a week ...16 hrs of the day...u behaved as Anandi.You lived the pain,the dreams,the success,the vulnerability,the happiness,the friendship and the love of Anandi - And for all this...I think forgetting you in one day is the worst ppl can do to u.So just wanna say - That sweetheart you will be forever missed ❤️ both as Pratyusha nad the facet you used to reach to us - Anandi! The anandi who was Dadisa's chidakli...Ma's lado...bapusa's pride...sugna's sister...Jagiya's tormented wife but still his confider and care-taker...LalSingh,Asha and abhishek's friend...the sarpanch of Jetsar...an ever caring daughyter of her new sasra - the shekhars and last but not the least the equal-half,the life-partner and the soulmate of Shivraj Shekhar,You played all this roles and faces with unmatchable elegance and fineese.

And for all this YOU WILL SURELY BE MISSED AND LOVED!

PS - For all those who want to advice me that I shud change my post's topic to "Pratyusha" u will be missed...dont do that bcoz Anandi is not ur copyright. If I loved her for the past 3 years I have a right to see her in whatever way and whatever facet I like.Thankyou! 😊

Mallika🤗You always word your feelings so beautifully.I don't think I saw anybody doing it so well.
I agree with your POV because even my imaginations and thoughts tend to be very visual.I do understand your attachement to the face.
@blue I agree people seem to have forgotten the girl who was in between Avika's spunky chirpy cheerful Anandi with a heart of gold and Toral's confident Anandi who is ready to take on the world there was a girl who atttained womanhood amidst a lot of pain and stressful conditions life has given to her.
Just like you this Anandi feels incomplete for me if she is not connected with the Anandi who was in between the two.
Toral's Annadi is nothing but Avika's Anandi and Pratyusha's Anandi put together.Pratyusha's Anandi cannot be ignored.If they ignore her Balika Vadhu's Anandi herself will be incomplete.
I fervently hope that they connect her  with Pratyusha's Anandi in a very convincing manner.

@red You described Pratyusha's Anandi so beautifully.Just like I miss Avika's Anandi I know I''ll miss Pratyusha's Anandi too.I may have had a lot of difficulty in connecting with Pratyusha's Anandi but I accepted her so I will miss her presence.

Pratyusha and Pratyusha's Anandi both are young achievers and both will be missed by us.

Thanks for the lovely post🤗

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tears just well up in my eyes once again.. Gosh!! why does it have to b so painful..
Partk thumbnail
Thanks Malika for giving voice to our thoughts. The last few days had been like a war zone here in the forum with 3 different groups having diffrent set of opinions. The first so called stubborn anshians  who have quietly slipped away or still mourning & cannot come to terms with the change as yet. The second more pragmatic & practical anshians who have moved on having embraced the change & the third who never were anshians & are OK with the change.
It seemed the forum did not have patience for the stubborn anshians & thats the reason for all the silence. I really salute your courage to come up with this post while the wind is not blowing in the favor.
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

No Uma I didn't target anyone buddy...u know that! I said so bcoz no one made a post on this.And that really hurt.What irked was that yes everyone is coping atm...some are coping with loss while some are coping with accepting someone new...and though both struggles are equally daunting...but in all this ...it became so self-centric. My anandi...my ansh and all.What abt an actor who gave her life to this character for 3 long years.Its just a tribute to that.I am not saying u guys forgot her.But bcoz no one mentioned that they really msised the Anandi they were seeing till thursday...I thot of mentioning.😊

Malika.,

I do not want to make this beautiful post a debating ground., but let me have the liberty for one time.

My Anandi & My AnSh have come into picture., because we ourselves are the ones., that have created this scenario.

There is no more OUR AnSh now., or OUR AT ...and that is MY regret.

In trying to accept a new face., I feel., there is neither in sensitivity towards the old face nor any hate nor any dis respect towards their work.

But., the perceptions of many of our friends / acquaintances are not in conformity to this thought.

And there came the split in all directions...which is very saddening as in all this midst we have lost an atmosphere that we loved the most and basked in it at one point of time.

In any case., I got to see yours as well as Tina's post almost at the same time., she certainly would not have created her post as a reply to yours.
I feel., that explains the feeling we have towards Pratyusha as Anandi.

Nothing more to say...😊

------------------------------------------------

P.S : we can still co exist and be friends...as I'am sure / hope we have nothing 'personal' against each other...😊