Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: simim

chamkili!!!!!! back in action😃and while u slept happily barun sobti fans got a minor heart attack😡

hehe were you waiting for mu return ;) ab kya hua   ðŸ˜•
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

hehe were you waiting for mu return ;) ab kya hua   ðŸ˜•

nothing just the article that barun is beiong considered for modern bahu🤢
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

nothing just the article that barun is beiong considered for modern bahu🤢

oh thAt stupid article 😡 dont worry barun would never take up something like that
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I personally, have no issues with Barun returning with Sanaya. I would actually love to see them working together again in the future. 

But it seems that Modern Bahu revolves around, well, the bahu of the family. The son seems to lack a backbone and his goal is to keep his mother happy. (Ahem from Saathiya anyone?) These roles dont really allow for character development and therefore do not really allow for actors to work to their full potential. 

I dont know, I cannot see Barun excelling and evolving in that sort of role. If he does return to TV (which is fine, I believe TV is just as respectable as movies), he should move forward with better, newer and fresher ideas for lead roles... move forward, not backwards. For Sanaya, the show is perfect, she is the lead the show is centered on, so she is progressing as an actor. 

I love Sarun and I would love to see them work together, but just to work with Sanaya, Barun should not be forced to sacrifice his career and make poor choices about it. The same goes for Sanaya working with Barun. Of course, it'll be a pleasure to see them again, but Modern Bahu is not the platform for it to happen. 

Just thought to share my personal opinion. 
Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@simim barun has class n his upcoming roles will be classfull. He will never do such spineless characters who only know yes mom, no mom, only know to do chessy romance grrr detest such characters.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
I seriously dont have a problem with barun working with sanaya infact i will be happy..But this role for the guy is not much important as the show revolves around the bahu not the son
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aamir18

I personally, have no issues with Barun returning with Sanaya. I would actually love to see them working together again in the future. 

But it seems that Modern Bahu revolves around, well, the bahu of the family. The son seems to lack a backbone and his goal is to keep his mother happy. (Ahem from Saathiya anyone?) These roles dont really allow for character development and therefore do not really allow for actors to work to their full potential. 

I dont know, I cannot see Barun excelling and evolving in that sort of role. If he does return to TV (which is fine, I believe TV is just as respectable as movies), he should move forward with better, newer and fresher ideas for lead roles... move forward, not backwards. For Sanaya, the show is perfect, she is the lead the show is centered on, so she is progressing as an actor. 

I love Sarun and I would love to see them work together, but just to work with Sanaya, Barun should not be forced to sacrifice his career and make poor choices about it. The same goes for Sanaya working with Barun. Of course, it'll be a pleasure to see them again, but Modern Bahu is not the platform for it to happen. 

Just thought to share my personal opinion. 

@ bold exactly...if  that was all bs wanted..there was  no need for him to quit ipk  in first.  place...at the end of the show asr was  reduced to  that only...and that is what people are ranting here...@ 2nd bold ...i second that. Edited by aishu30 - 11 years ago
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

Guys a merged video of shilrun aka shilpa di n hotwa

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLMn0N0M-KI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVLMn0N0M-KI&gl=GB

i lovd shilpa in dmg...but don't u think she looks little older to barun...
Rainbow_petals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yup Agree to all..
Barun with Sanaya is no problem
But Barun doing a side male spineless character is a big no which we know Barun will never agree to do..
I wonder if any PH can get a story as awesome as our FF writers write..
Let the seriel run for 8 months only but a nice story can be presented and I am sure Sobti will be interested in such projects..
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
No offence to anyone.

Why would Barun choose a role where his character would play a second fiddle to the female lead, when the same female lead played a second fiddle to his role for 1. 5 years.

I know its a rumour but couldn't stop from mentioning this pointEdited by summer_breeze - 11 years ago