Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From now BV will be all boring. Not worth a watch. What is worth it's gone.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@hey Serv ...we are back again ðŸ˜†Please clam down your pals my meaning was not that they are taking honestly i don't like wars ..why they are so against me ðŸ˜²
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidra08

@hey Serv ...we are back again ðŸ˜†Please clam down your pals my meaning was not that they are taking honestly i don't like wars ..why they are so against me ðŸ˜²

Maybe because they feel attacked when they want to express their opinion. And that ppl here on forum are trying to force them to think like them as  if they dont have a right to think the way they do.

We have been receiving free advices the last 5 days, and honestly we dont need them.

It is not personal, you know. I am sure it is not.

But you know, you told us not to watch if we gonna say it was filler. But we need to watch to know how it is gonna be.😕

And  i think this topic was ment to ppl who did not like the epi. To vent out...
Tenak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ sidra08 What's this? You want to make everyone conform to their own opinion. We think differently than you and it's called freedom of speech. Do you know what freedom of speech. and opinions?
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saathfan

All I am trying to say is that jagya is not a poster child for giving any sort of advice when it comes to marriage to Ganga or anyone.  I did not see bv before shivs entry but have read that ds was the one who accepted and let jagya have his wedding night with gauri in the haveli when anandi was still his official wife.  You can correct me if I am wrong.  So if this is true even Ds should stay out of it.  

I have watched this show from the beginning. And you are correct about the bold part.

But its also true that it was only DS who encouraged anandi not to keep her namesake marriage and advised her to go in for a divorce. Much before that, she had asked anandi to file a bigamy case against her own grandson which anandi refused to do.

So in today's episode, I neither blame ds nor jagya.
Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
kop93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

and  stop attacking me will you ?who are you to tell me anything ? did i quote you and said anything to you whats your problem what i say i didn;t break any rules or bashed anyone just said a simple thing  if you hate so much stop watching i didn;t force you ...and you are also no one to say me this i am entitled to my opinion what i felt right said it i didn;t force or bashed anyone so kindly stop quoting me and sparking me now 

Du verheltst dich immernoch undemokratisch!!!!!
Edited by kop93 - 11 years ago
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tenak

@ sidra08 What's this? You want to make everyone conform to their own opinion. We think differently than you and it's called freedom of speech. Do you know what freedom of speech. and opinions?

Obviosly, we are not allowed to express our concern for Makan kaka and I love him very much
Tenak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do you keep talking to Jagdish and Ganga. He is married to Gauri. Ganga is a young and still has to go to school. It should be noted Makan .. He was in the beginning of BV. He also has to go to school and help the Ganga to carry the bag. Please CV to marry Makan. He needs a wife and children. He was unhappy because he was alone. Help Makan
Sneha.Love thumbnail

@Love Ansh ..telling someone who are you ? is great respect from you not attack don't provoke anger by saying these type of statements to anyone who are you? This is attack if don't believe me ask mod will get your answer who are you is attack on person

Second whose feelings I have hurt ? I am enforcing people follow my opinion  I am saying to people do my jaaps what I  want please you too follow? NO so saying to those who are already hurting feelings of many by passing negative remarks calling  a crap ,filler waste of time in front of many who loved the episode don't watch it if you hate it ...is so wrong then first wrong is passing these kind of negative remarks This is no constructive criticism because constructive criticism is never aggressive like this to call anything crap

I am no police but a simple member police even you are not..it was just a suggestion i gave nothing forcing on to others or i was really rude 

and Lets don't argue I don't like wars so please leave it here with no hard feelings because want to end it now 

I was just planning to fulfill your wishes when this (bold) catch  my eye. When did I ever use that word. Can you please quote my post where is that word written.

And I never pass any negative remarks, I just post my opinion. So if I do not like epi what is wrong with that? Should we all sing hallelujah for everything that they show us?

Cica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tenak

Why do you keep talking to Jagdish and Ganga. He is married to Gauri. Ganga is a young and still has to go to school. It should be noted Makan .. He was in the beginning of BV. He also has to go to school and help the Ganga to carry the bag. Please CV to marry Makan. He needs a wife and children. He was unhappy because he was alone. Help Makan

Exactly, and to accommodate Makana, he can not remain perpetually alone. Find an woman in Makana.